BY LORAC

Wakeup, put on your makeup, and head to brunch! The I Love Brunch PRO Palette was inspired by Lorac's never-ending love affair with brunch. This spread has 16 gorgeous, wearable pastel colors in our PRO formula that can be used wet or dry, is heavy on pigment, smooth like butter, and made to outlast bottomless brunch beverages. There's no rolling out of bed here; this is brunch LA style, so dress to impress, valet the car, and enjoy these delectable moments with Lorac Los Angeles.

Shades:

• Lavender (matte lavender)
  • Jelly Donut (matte pale pink)
  • Bloody Mary (shimmer coral)
  • Mimosa (matte pastel peach)
  • Eggs Benny (shimmer sage)
  • Pancakes (shimmer cream)
  • Blueberry Scones (matte sky blue)
  • Smoothie (shimmer lilac)
  • Gluten Free (shimmer white)
  • Sorbet (matte dusty mauve)
  • Moonlight (shimmer pastel gold)
  • French Toast (shimmer grey bronze)
  • Hot Sauce (matte salmon)
  • Valet (matte light grey)
  • Avocado Toast (matte seafoam)
  • Sunday Funday (shimmer peach rose)

• LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette how is the pigmentation i...2 Answers
  • What do you use to get the colors to pop? I think you nee...4 Answers
  • Who has this palette and what do you think of it??1 Answers
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette
  • "The colors in this palette are so fun and pigmented! I have brown eyes and the colors look amazing with it compared to less pigmented palettes that also don't even last all day like this one! Would totally recommend!" in 63 reviews
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
The Lorac I Love Brunch palette is really pretty, although the shadow pans are pretty small. The shadows are a bit chalky and not too pigmented. Not a lot of kickback or fallout, but not much color payoff, either. I got this palette on sale and I still feel it was too much. I don't recommend this palette unless you're going for a no makeup look, because the colors couldn't be more subtle unless they were invisible.
Amanda C.
I love how buttery and smooth all of these shades are and they’re beautiful pastels that go together very well in a wide range of looks. They’re very easy to blend and have virtually no fallout. Being so light though, you aren’t going to get pops of color. This is perfect for someone who does more neutral makeup and wants a subtle hint of color accents. The brush that came with it isn’t bad and I actually use it frequently.
Rachael H.
Lorac is one of my favorite brands. This palette has such light and pretty colors, perfect for spring and summer. There is a small amount of fallout, but not much. You get several shades for the price, so it is a good value. Plus, it comes with their signature primer and a brush. The colors are fairly pigmented. Not the most they've produced, but definitely still great.
Hannah M.
Salem, OR
I was looking forward to this palette, because I think that the spring and pastel colors are super pretty, but this was a disappointment. The shadows are super chalky and not pigmented at all. I tried to do a eye look with the darkest blue in the palette and it barely showed up at all.
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
When I seen this palette I thought oooh those soft colors will be perfect. I had a hard time with the color having any color payoff. This palette also had a lot of fall out. I do still use this palette but I apply these shadows over creme shadows to give a soft look.
Natalya K.
I love this palette! I think the pastel colors are so beautiful. There's also a great mixes of matte and sparkly shades as well as a couple shimmers. The formula is very smooth. The primer that comes with it is pretty good too. The brush included is okay. It's a little rough and there's quite a bit of kickback from the fluffy brush. The only bad thing is that since the colors are so pale, the pigmentation is not great. Using the primer underneath really helps and spraying setting spray on the brush works wonders.
Lucy W.
Vestal, NY
The packaging for this pallette is so pretty. Everything is white and holographic, and even the box is beautiful. The eyeshadows themselves are a little hit or miss. Some of them have really nice color payoffs, while others are basically the same shade as another shadow in the pallette. The eyeshadow primer that comes with it is nice, but the packaging is a little strange. The brush is a little stiff. This pallette is probably better suited for lighter skin tones.
Maura D.
I go back and forth with this palette. The colors are unique but are chalky due to being pastels. You can create a very pretty look with this palette. It didn’t wow me though. I would not buy it full price, but if you can find it on sale and are curious, go for it.
Lena L.
Seattle , WA
I really disliked this palette. The shades look so cute in the pans but don’t translate onto the eyes well and overall blend away. Also hard to make a very cohesive look and different looks. Just not on par for me with Lorac
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
Love this the pastel colors are amazing! I have dark brown eyes and this pallet goes well color wise! There are so many looks both soft and bold I like to use this with other Lorax pro palette colors and it’s amazing! Lorax is my favorite makeup brand.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
What do you use to get the colors to pop? I think you need a white base, but what does everyone use?
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really wanted to try this palette when it came out but I went to Ulta and it wasn't there . How do you girls like it ? Is it pigmented enough ?
How can I get this palet for free?
Vesna T.
Are you able to create everyday looks with this palette? It looks like a lot of bright colors.
Toni M.
Holland , MI
Is this palette worth the money? It looks beautiful and I really want it but it doesn't look like the colors are very pigmented. Is it a good palette?