LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette

by LORAC

Wakeup, put on your makeup, and head to brunch! The I Love Brunch PRO Palette was inspired by Lorac's never-ending love affair with brunch. This spread has 16 gorgeous, wearable pastel colors in our PRO formula that can be used wet or dry, is heavy on pigment, smooth like butter, and made to outlast bottomless brunch beverages. There's no rolling out of bed here; this is brunch LA style, so dress to impress, valet the car, and enjoy these delectable moments with Lorac Los Angeles.

Shades:

• Lavender (matte lavender)
  • Jelly Donut (matte pale pink)
  • Bloody Mary (shimmer coral)
  • Mimosa (matte pastel peach)
  • Eggs Benny (shimmer sage)
  • Pancakes (shimmer cream)
  • Blueberry Scones (matte sky blue)
  • Smoothie (shimmer lilac)
  • Gluten Free (shimmer white)
  • Sorbet (matte dusty mauve)
  • Moonlight (shimmer pastel gold)
  • French Toast (shimmer grey bronze)
  • Hot Sauce (matte salmon)
  • Valet (matte light grey)
  • Avocado Toast (matte seafoam)
  • Sunday Funday (shimmer peach rose)

How pigmented are these shades?
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette Are the shadows on this palette pigmented? I have medium skin tone.
Are these shadows pigmented as Loracs other pallets that give you a wet looking shine?
Start your review of LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette!
Product Highlights
“The colors in this palette are so fun and pigmented! I have brown eyes and the colors look amazing with it compared to less pigmented palettes that also don't even last all day like this one! Would totally recommend!” in 63 reviews
Salem, OR
I was looking forward to this palette, because I think that the spring and pastel colors are super pretty, but this was a disappointment. The shadows are super chalky and not pigmented at all. I tried to do a eye look with the darkest blue in the palette and it barely showed up at all.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
I hate only giving this palette 3 stars because I love La rock. Out of most high-end eyeshadows that I own the Rocks one of my favorites. I also feel like it's the most misunderstood because people believe that the Shadows are powdery. But I love them for the most part. This particular palette I wanted to love these pastels but there's just no color payoff. I feel like I build and build and build and they're still very little color. I think the shades look gorgeous in the pan I just can't get them to perform on my eyes and that is such a letdown.
Port Richey, FL
So to start off I absolutely love eyeshadows and they make me feel like myself but to top it off they are very long lasting , easy to apply and very great for the value I will always recommend eyeshadows from this company and they make me feel like me and vibrant as ever love the colors as well as the pigment in the wshadows . And the fact I can find it for a good price and cute packaging Makes me feel like I can finally achieve the looks I want and also with the easy to apply way I want
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette uploaded by Ashley J.
Absolutely love this palette! I got this with my Kohl’s cash I got complimentary from influenster! I love the pastel colors, even tho this would be great for spring this is so gorgeous! Super buttery shadows you can create so many looks with this! And the packaging is so cute!!
Los Angeles, CA
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette uploaded by Laura E.
I’ve had this palette in my collection for a while and hadn’t tried it very much until recently. The shadows blend very well and are super flattering on my fair skin. I don’t think they would be pigmented enough on deeper skin tones but they are beautiful pastel tones.
Boulder City, NV
Great pallet!! I really like the colors in here but I only give it four stars because I have to use another pallet to have transition shades for a complete look. The pigmentation is pretty good for pretty much all the colors and it’s a super fun pallet with unique colors!!
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette uploaded by Jo Anne R.
A product has to start off bad, for me to take off a star. The I ❤ Brunch PRO PALETTE by #LoracCosmetics, did not start or end badly for me. I dont consider a little kick up or dusty formula a good enough reason to dislike a palette and take away its credibility by removing 1 star for that reason. Its not really a fair reason to grade like that. (My explaination for not taking off a star) I needed a palette with pretty pastels that are not glittery. This palette has 16 eye shadows that are matte and a few have a very slight shimmer and just enough to catch the light. Even though, I bought this palette to use with other palettes, Ive gotton alot of really nice looks just using it on its own. Currently, Im rockin a cool Mermaid look using Sorbet in my crease, (a tan) Pancakes as a transition, (a light orangy shade) Valet in the outter 'V' , (a matte Olive Green) with Blueberry Scone (medium matte blue) slighty over the 'V' and as an eyeliner only on the outter side of my lid, to create over lapping colors, Eggs Benny on the inner and mid part of my eye lid, (its a slight shimmer olive green) and French Toast (a shimmery golden shade) for a halo effect. I used Gluten Free ( a White Shimmer) under my brow. These colors blended very well and create a soft Mermaid kind of eye look. I did not use another palette for this look but, I did use a Taupe Cream eye shadow stick to the whole under eye. I didnt want a wash of colors around my whole eye and the Taupe shade softened the whole look. These colors are a little dusty but, dont let that stop you from buying this gorgeous palette. There are ways around keeping the fall out at bay. I used Fix + on my brush AFTER Ive dipped my brush in color. The Fix+ may put a crusty layer on top of these shadows. I know, because I sprayed first, then dipped and almost ruined 1 color. I had to scrape the top. Water wont ruin them but, Fix+, used correctly wont ruin the colors in the pans either, if you dip then, spray. The eye primer than comes with palette is one of the best eye shadow primers on the market. Thats my opinion. It dries down fast! Barely needing a powder over top. But, thats your preference. Seeing how these shadows are a little dusty, youd do better to prime only. The duel ended brush that comes with this palette, picks up a great deal of product. I have no issues using it. The palette itself is sturdy card board and the inside has a full mirror! Thank you, Lorac! Dont let the fact, Ive been totally honest about the kick up from this palette, stop you from buying it. Youll surely miss out on a great palette and there are ways around this tiny issue. Face it......These colors are mostly matte and matte shadows have a tendency in some brands to be like this but, ITS LORAC! Everyone LOVES LORAC! Im really glad I finally bought this, " I ❤ Brunch" palette by Lorac Cosmetics before it is gone for good. I recommend you do the same. Play with it A few times when you dont have plans so you can get use to it. Ill admit, the first time I used it, I thought I wouldnt like it. I kept experimenting with it and how to control the kick up and now, I LOVE ❤ Brunch!
Lebanon , NH
I bought this from a friend who wasn't super happy with it. I can now see why. The color pay out isn't terrible but it is not beyond pigmented either. The shimmer shades are the best shades from this palette but the other colors just don't live up to what I would like.
Saginaw, MI
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette uploaded by Suzzette D.
I've heard a lot of people complain about this palette not being very pigmented but to be honest, they are true pastel colors and you really need a white base for these type of colors. I wouldn't recommend this palette for darker skin tones as they most likely won't show up, which is disappointing because they are gorgeous colors for the spring time. The packaging is GORGEOUS!!! I was so sad throwing away the box it came in, honestly LOL But I have a bad habit of collecting boxes and I'm trying to cut that out LOL Anyway, the actual palette itself is also beautiful with a holo sheen to it and rose gold lettering. I love it. The colors might not be super pigmented but they are very buildable. It also comes with a really good quality 2 ended brush that I love. It comes with the Lorac eyeshadow primer as well but I don't use that. I use the MAC paint pot in painterly with a little bit of the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in the color milk to really make these colors pop on the lid. This is overall a great palette but like I said, I would only recommend this for lighter skin tones. I also have a video of my first impression on this palette as well as a demo of me using it on my youtube channel... I am Suzzette Heather on youtube if you'd like to check that out.
San Francisco , CA
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette uploaded by Sarah R.
I just recently purchased this and I'm obsessed with it! The colors are gorgeous; if you like pastels, this is the palette for you! The colors are definitely sheer; that said, they are buildable, if you want them to. E bolder. You can also use a white base to bring out the color a bit more. On the other hand, the sheer quality of these shadows make some of the colors extremely wearable, particularly if you are someone who doesn't usually go for bright bold eye looks. For example, the blue shade, blueberry scone, sheers out quite a bit and is a very wearable blue. The shadows are very smooth and buttery, very blendable. I love this palette so much that I'm considering getting a backup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
brooklyn
9 months ago
Kendra P. • 8 months ago
I haven’t tried all of the colors yet, but for pastels I believe they perform better than most. If you build up the color with a couple of layers you can make some really pretty looks.
Kingston, NY
2 years ago
LORAC I Love Brunch PRO Palette how do these light colors show up on the eyes? I'm pretty pale and wonder how these wear.
Brittany C. • 2 years ago
Use with the primer they show up very well