Lorac I Love Brunch Alter Ego Lipstick - Foodie

I Love Brunch Alter Ego Lipstick - Wakeup, put on your makeup, and head to brunch with the Limited Edition Lorac Los Angeles Alter Ego Lipsticks, inspired by their love-affair with brunch. This highly pigmented, pastel lipstick coats your lips in a beautiful satin finish and is made to outlast bottomless brunch beverages. There's no rolling out of bed here; so dress your lips to impress, valet the car, and enjoy these delectable moments with Lorac. - I Love Brunch Alter Ego Lipstick

Es indeleble cuanto dura su efecto?
I love this shade! Its not too Barbie like it is?
Start your review of Lorac I Love Brunch Alter Ego Lipstick - Foodie!
Millis, MA
Review for: Barista
This lipstick has a really great formula! Its not drying at all. I do wear this color with a brown/beige lipliner just because I am too light for it lol....but its beautiful!
Los Angeles, CA
Lorac I Love Brunch Alter Ego Lipstick - Foodie uploaded by Laura E.
Review for: Brunch Queen
This is a beautiful shade of lipstick. It matched the Beauties Who Brunch palette perfectly. It’s very pigmented and comfortable on the lips. It’s also a very unique shade compared to most of the lipsticks I have in my collection.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Foodie
I love how pigmented this lipstick is! It’s a very creamy application and finish. I don’t have to reapply too often because it is so opaque. This color is gorgeous although it’s not perfect for my skin tone, I made it work. Definitely recommend for olive to medium skin tones!
Sunnyside, NY
Review for: Foodie
Lorac has one of the best qualities of lipstick compared to Mac lipstick. I bought this lipstick two years ago, it lasts long. You don’t have to reapply that often and the color does not fade. Would definitely purchase once more.
Casey, IA
Review for: Barista
I have mixed feelings on the Lorac lipsticks. I think the colors are beautiful and packaging is nice. However, I think it applies kind of thin and is a little sticky. Luckily you can usually find it at TJMaxx for $7 so not a huge investment.
Redmond , OR
Review for: Brunch Queen
I love the lipstick and the formula and the brightness of the pigment but, I’m not a fan of this shade. It made me look dead. It’s more of a grayish purple so unless you have a darker skin tone, your going to look dead.
Lorac I Love Brunch Alter Ego Lipstick - Foodie uploaded by April G.
Review for: Brunch Queen
This is one of the most unique, incredible colors I've ever tried. The lavender is gorgeous on my fair olive skin tone. The pigment is strong and immediately opaque. The lipstick applies smooth and creamy, with a moisturized, stain finish. I purchased this from Ulta, along with the Brunch palette and another lipstick and they work so well together. This is a fun color of lipstick ideal for festival days, playful makeup artistry, and unique, but beautiful makeup looks. I recommend this to anyone with a wild or artistic streak.
Peterborough, England
Review for: Barista
LOVE the formula of this lipstick. This was my first Lorac lipstick to ever try and I'm obsessed. I will say for my fair complexion it isn't the greatest as an all over lip color, but it will be when I have a tan this summer. I love pairing this with my JSC Christmas Cookie Liquid Lipstick and placing the Lorac on in the center to give my lips more of an ombre effect. So beautiful! The scent is nice as well!
Dayton, TN
Review for: Foodie
I absolutely give this product five stars. For a lipstick that isn't matte, this product stays on pretty well. It's so hydrating and creamy. The pigment is AMAZING, and honestly this last you a very long time. I always apply with a lip brush. I also use this on my clients, and they fall in love just as I do. Never a disappointment. Faithful repurchaser. Reccommend 10/10
Review for: Brunch Queen
First, this color is just beautiful. I am really happy Lorac made really cute pastel looks for all of us pastel lovers. Only thing is that it is a little bit difficult to get the full color on the lips if your lips are pretty ready. I recommend putting on a lip primer on that has a nude color so the color can apply better and stay on longer.