BeautyFaceFace MakeupLORAC
Hollywood Glamour Mini Palette Golden Eyes

Lorac Hollywood Glamour Mini Palette Golden Eyes

RACHEL ZOE X LORAC Mini Palette. Undeniably addictive texture in an adorable size, for the ultimate impulsive indulgence. NEW diamond shine formula contains 100% certified authentic diamonds. This fine, quadruple-milled powder offers a creamy-like, no-tug application, impactful one-swipe pay off and superior blendability. Shade Descriptions: Applique: Warm Brown Gilded: Gold Glitter Emerald: Deep Green Sparkle Filigree: Metallic Bronze Gold Leaf: Warm Gold Pearl: Champagne Shimmer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lorac Hollywood Glamour Mini Palette Golden Eyes!
Annie V.
I like this cute little mini palette. Quite a few warm colors aside from the green on the right. It's versatile and has good pigmentation.
Sonisha  R.
Lorac Hollywood Glamour Mini Palette Golden Eyes uploaded by Sonisha  R.
I bought four of these mini palettes. I didn’t realize there are repeated shades amongst them like the gold glitter, emerald shade, black sparkle shade etc. the formula is consistent with what Lorac is known for; creamy and pigmented. I will be using these a lot and already have. They are very tiny. Like palm of your hand tiny. Which is why the price is so good. These are perfect for travel though.
Nino I.
Wilmington, DE
Lorac Hollywood Glamour Mini Palette Effortless Glamour i love it, very good product❤️❤️ i recommend it, it is buildable amd quality is very good
Aida S.
Anchorage, AK
Pretty good, there was a lot of product because of the big squares and the colors were pretty. The packaging did fall apart after awhile, but over all pretty average. Nothing super special about it and nothing bad about it.
Maria S.
Whittier, CA
This product is so amazing and has some beautiful eyeshadows colors. Was able to create a couple of different looks.
Kenyatta J.
Pamplico, SC
The colors are true to the pictures. There is some kick up with the matte shadows but fallout for me was undetectable. They blend really well, the shimmers are buttery and opaque. I have never tried a Lorac eyeshadow palette before this and I'm very impressed. The shimmers are almost foiled when put over a tacky base.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Love this palette and love Lorac makeup. Good pigment color and it lasts a long time
Katie  B.
Langhorne, PA
Lorac Hollywood Glamour Mini Palette Golden Eyes uploaded by Katie  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this palette. It looks so beautiful on fair skin. I colors are pigmented and the satin shimmers look amazing. I would like to purchase her other collaborations that she did with Lorac as I was impressed with this one.
Lindsey G.
Towson, MD
This palette is nothing short of GORGEOUS! Shimmers, sparkles, mattes, what more could you ask for. The formula is buttery and smooth and blends super well. I would def recommend picking one of the 2 versions up if you see them! Lorac Hollywood Glamour Mini Palette Golden Eyes
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
Nice neutral shades. The darker color works great as an eyeliner or an eyebrow powder for my black brows. I like how pigmented these colors are. Everyday go to shades

Looking for your answer?