LORAC Happy Hour Hues Alter Ego Lip Gloss Set uploaded by Heather R.LORAC Happy Hour Hues Alter Ego Lip Gloss Set uploaded by laura j.

BY LORAC

Instantly transform into a Beauty Queen or Celebrity with the LORAC Happy Hour Hues Alter Ego Lip Gloss Set. These sexy and playful lip glosses coat your lips in highly-pigmented, glossy color and are loaded with antioxidants of Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed and Vitamins C & E to help protect and soothe your luscious, kissable pout. This set of Alter Ego Lip Glosses comes complete with 3 limited edition and 3 in-line shades to create any look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
laura j.
At such an amazing deal of 6 glosses for $25, I was anxiously waiting for this year’s Lorac Alter Ego Sets to come out!

A few weeks ago I swatched the Happy Hour Hues set that is available at Kohls. Unfortunately, even though they are beautiful, I felt as if the shades available wouldn’t work well with my skin tone. So despite the great deal, I passed on buying the glosses.

My sister in law was at Ulta and sent me a picture of the A Lavish Affair set available there. She ask if it was the same or if the set of glosses are different.

I was so excited to discover that they had completely different glosses available at Ulta. While the shades are similar in each set, they are just different enough.

These glosses are highly-pigmented and have a long lasting glossy color without feeling sticky or uncomfortable. I think that the slightly vanilla scent is a pleasant scent that I love.

The tip of the applicator works great for the cupids bow as well as getting color in the corners of your lips. Also the angle of the doe foot applicator gives a very smooth application.
Heather R.
I received this lip kit as a gift for Christmas last year and I was very unsure of the colors but I learned to love them so much and now has became one of my everyday go to glosses. It is not a sticky or heavy gloss and it feels smooth once you apply it.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
I love this set it's a great price for a great product I got this as a gift and am completely satisfied they are a great pigment but you do have to reapply I would definitely recommend this gloss set to everyone that loves gloss
Liliana G.
Union city, TN
I bought this item right before Christmas and I love it. Long lasting colors and very colorful! I am a first time user but I will be a repeat. It does have very nice packaging & I will continue to recommend this to others.
andrea n.
visalia ca
I wanted to try this brand as i heard a lot of good reviews. but i am really disappointed . The colors are not true to how they look and the application is nothing but messy. Too glossy and have to be cleaned again and again
Angela S.
Naperville, IL
This is the best lip gloss.Not sticky.its smooth and long-lasting. No bad smell or taste. Beautiful colors.only 25 dollars for 6 full size lip glosses.Thats a deal!!!
Jenn G.
Woonsocket, RI
Lorac is such a great brand! I fell in love with the plumping lip gloss years ago. These live up to my expectations with the brand. Great pigment, great feel. Highly recommended!
Edie M.
I really like to wear LORAC lip glosses. They last all day and really make your lips feel soft. This set also has plenty of different shades yo choose from.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I’m not quite sure why they call these happy hour, because they are always a good price! I love the colors of this set they are so wearable for anybody!
Maria T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it. So nice for when you're on the go!
They're fun edgy colors. I like how they put nudes and mixed it with more dark colors.