BeautyEyeEyelinerLORAC
Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner

Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner

This long-wearing, no-smudge, no-budge, water-resistant liquid liner boasts a unique automatic delivery system that provides a clean, precise application with its easy to use brush tip unlike other liquid liners that can be difficult and clumsy to apply. The flexible brush tip provides ultimate control, accuracy and smooth strokes. Easy and effortless for anyone to get a clean, precise line from very fine to dramatically bold.

I need a long lasting eyeliner how does this product stay on through the day?
How is this liner? My eyes water A LOT, and a lot of waterproof liners don’t actually work for me, so I’m wondering if this product is worth trying. [user:alexisb]
How is this liner compared to Tarteist by Tart double eye liner? I'm looking for a matte eyeliner.
Start your review of Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...and is easy to remove if you mess up (God knows I do!) It's a very dark black color and doesn't fade. It looks very professional and I always get asked what I'm using and get a lot of compliments. It's amazing for everyday makeup, and I couldn't go a day without it.in reviews
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Rosemarie P.
Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Rosemarie P.
Review for: Navy
Reading through the reviews of Ulta, I was extremely excited to try this formula in the shade ‘Navy Blue’ You know that weird moment you experience when you try a product after you’ve hyped it up in your mind - and then that disappointed feeling you get when you realize it’s not going to match up to that level? This is that product for me. At retail value of $23.00, I was expecting more quality. I still try to justify my purchase by thinking that I possibly have gotten a bad batch. However, I will never know because I won’t repurchase. Maybe it’s the shade preference I chose, but this isn’t an eyeliner I can just easily glide on my eyes and have consistent, even, bold color payout. It takes a few strokes to achieve that result for me, which in return I feel makes it more inefficient with layering. The formula wasn’t long lasting for me, I saw my winged liner just deteriorate in its shape as time passed by. I find myself on occasion reaching for this hoping that maybe I’ll get another outcome but sadly, that doesn’t happen. I love the color and the cute minimalistic packaging, but that’s about it.
Taylor K.
Tyler, TX
Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Taylor K.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Black
Love this! One of the few liquid pencils that doesn't dry out and it lasts a long while. There will be smudging (only downside) if you have oily lids like me but it's after 6+ hours of wear. Comes off as easy as you put it on which I like, tip is flexible but sturdy to make that sharp wing.
Shurie S.
Encino, CA
Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Shurie S.
Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Shurie S.
This is my absolute favorite liner. It’s similar to kat von d, but a little easier to work with IMO. It’s also water resistant so it’s lash extension safe. I use it in black and dark brown oat often and I’ve repurchased and used this for at least 5 years.
Rebecca S.
Philadelphia, PA
Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Rebecca S.
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is amazing!!! I wing my liner as part of my everyday look, and this is one of the best I’ve used. The application is super smooth and precise. It’s definitely going to be a staple product for me going forward.
camille W.
Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by camille W.
Purchased at: ULTA
So easy to use! The tip is sturdy enough to where you don’t have to worry about a shaky hand but flexible enough to get a good wrist flick for the wing :) Been using this for 4 years. Lasts all day, even through dancing and stays dark.
Rachel H.
Streetsboro, OH
Review for: Black
This is my go-to, everyday liquid eyeliner. I have re-purchased this liner over and over and over. I am in absolute love. The liner is very simple to use and the brush is flexible. I cannot stand a stiff liner tip.. you have no freedom with a stiff tip like in the Stilla liner. So, the Lorac liner goes on smoothly, does not dry out, makes a beautiful cat eye look. You can really make those perfect lines thick or super thin. A tube lasts me for months and I use it every day. I recommend to all winged eye wearers out there!!
Ellen  O.
Downingtown, PA
This is one of the best eyeliner pens around- great dark black formula and also lasts a long time ..I have had mine for a while and it has not dried out...waterproof formula also a plus!
Debbye C.
Frisco, TX
I have always been scared to death to try a liquid liner, but this came in a special holiday gift pack, so I figured I would give it a shot. Wow! It is so easy to apply! The color is very pigmented, the liner goes on smooth and stays all day. I have tried venturing out to other liquid liners, but I have not found any that I like as much as the Lorac liner.
Austin K.
TX
Love Love LOVE this liquid liner. It is fabulous! It goes on smoothly and is waterproof, so it lasts all day.
Courtney W.
I did love this liner when I had it. The tip was great and was able to get a great wing. My only down fall with this was on most occasions when I would put the cap back on product would kind of spray onto my hands/fingers like there was product in the cap or something. I tried storing it up right some it wouldn't do that anymore and the more I used it the less it did it but that was probably because there became less product in the tube.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla C.
Alabaster, AL
il y a 3 ans
Alexis B. il y a 3 ans
I love it! I have it in brown and black because of how well it stays on. It’s very dark and goes on very easy. It’s not watery and it doesn’t take muscle to put it on. I usually just put the first layer on, let it dry, and out a second on to make sure none of my eyeshadow is leaking through. But I def recommend!
Terri C.
il y a 5 ans
Brian N. il y a 5 ans
This is by far one of my favorite eyeliners. Even applies easily over stage makeup.