BY LORAC

• Does this eyeliner dry out quickly like a lot of the othe...7 Answers
  • What are your pros and cons for this liner? LORAC Front o...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good liquid eyeliner but have h...4 Answers
LORAC Front of the Line Pro Liner
  • "This eyeliner is awesome! I love it's super thin tip, because most eyeliners of this style are really thick. The color is very black which is great and I like how the tip is more of a brush rather than felt. " in 69 reviews
  • "This eyeliner has a super thin felt tip so it's easy to do winged liner and its super pigmented!" in 45 reviews
  • "This has to be one of my all time favorite liners because I can get really detailed lining. Great for cat eye!!! Love it!!" in 28 reviews
  • "Couple of things I loved right off the bat: The felt tip is extremely fine and precise How easy the pen is to use-no different than holding a writing pen Waterproof but unlike most H2O resistant liners, it dries almost instantly and to a matte finish. Not that shiny look most waterproof liners give. Lasts ALL DAY- no joke! For the moment, this is the only liner I'm wearing. Sets smoothly and the tip does not skip after drying-especially important for those of us who love our winged liner. " in 17 reviews
  • "I got this in a Lorac set at Ulta. I really fell in love with it. It's smudge proof and goes on very nicely" in 15 reviews
Christine L.
I've gotten two of these so far & I have to say it's pretty good. The only problem that I've had was that my first one dried up pretty quickly but I've had the second one for a while and it's still going strong!  It's super easy to apply- goes on smoothly and easy to control. I would say I'm a beginner with liquid eyeliner but this made it easy to learn. I have not had any problems with it running/smearing- it lasts me all day!

It's a little on the pricey side but I would say to just wait for a sale and then grab 2!
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
I loovvveee my liquid eyeliner pens, and I have tried a great multitude. This one was one of my yes pens! It lasts all day without fall. The pen brush isn't too stiff, not is it too flimsy. I found the pigmentation pretty black and I found no flaw with the colour (unlike some blacks that looked more blue than black). This product is a little bit more on the pricey side but if you're willing to put out a little bit, this lasts you quite a while! LORAC Front of the Line Pro Liner
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
This eyeliner right here is some of the best eyeliner I have ever used. The first time I bought this I was working at Kohl’s and I had forgot to put on liner. I am all for the winged liner and honey this lets you wing it. Love Lorac!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite liquid liner.  The color is not as rich as I would like, but it's super easy to apply and looks great.  It lasts for so long, and gives a great evening look.  Definitely recommend!
Rebecca J.
WOW I LOVE THIS EYELINER! Seriously it is so precise, lasts so long (I can wear it for 8 hours at work or school and when I get home it hasn't even budged, looks like I just put it on fresh!), and doesn't irritate my eyes (I have sensitive eyes due to eczema).  The color is great, the black is a nice bold black but not too dark either.  The packaging is so sleek and elegant too!
Celeste B.
I really like this eyeliner. It has a brush tip which is very easy for me to control and make a fine line with. I don’t have any problems with smudging or smearing when I use this product and it lasts very well on my eyes. I don’t have any problems applying this over a variety of eyeshadows. One pen has lasted me for a very long time, so it is a good value in my opinion.
Melissa S.
This liner has always been my favorite liquid liner and the only one I continue to repurchase! It's day's wet the entire time I am using it and they send thin brush tip Makes it so easy to create a wing liner! I will continue to repurchase and highly recommend this liquid liner!
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
I can sometimes suffer from horrible watery eyes. I went through so many liquid eyeliners to try and find one that stayed, and this was the one that came out on top. It’s heavily pigmented so I don’t have to keep going over my line and it lasts all day! It also lasts a long time as a product. You won’t have to buy a new one for a while!
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I give this 4 stars for the fact that it is super easy to use. Very easy to make a wing which not all eye pens are this easy. The pigment gets to the tip in the pen which is super important to me. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it is not as pigmented as I would like. I like super black eye liner and this just don’t give me that.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love this liner. It goes on so smooth and has great pigmentation. It’s a little pricey, but I bought this at ulta during their 21 days of beauty and I got it on sale for $7
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How easy is it to apply?
Kayla B.
Does this eyeliner dry out quickly like a lot of the others? Does it apply solid or patchy?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
How long before this liner starts to dry out? Or how long do you keep yours for? I've had one for over 6 months and it's still going strong! What about yours?
Krypton C.
San Diego, CA
How long wearing is this?
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
How does this compare to elf liquid eyeliner?