BY LORAC

• Does this eyeliner dry out quickly like a lot of the others? Does...7 Answers
  • What are your pros and cons for this liner? LORAC Front of the Li...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good liquid eyeliner but have had no lu...4 Answers
LORAC Front of the Line Pro Liner
  • "The felt tip is not too flimsy and is not too stiff, its the happy medium that allows me to get the perfect wing every single time." in 13 reviews
  • "I was a little nervous to use liquid eyeliner because I had never used it before, but this was recommended to me by a friend." in 12 reviews
  • "I prefer my Stila Stay All Day Liquid liner because of its waterproof formula and it's more black... Also, over time, the LORAC liner's tip becomes a bit flimsy, which makes it harder to get a precise wing." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail of liquid liners, the tip is thing and easy for precise lines, it's super long lasting and doesn't flake after awhile." in 10 reviews
  • "The flexibility of the tip I great because you can determine if you want a bold line or a thin one and makes it easy to make a cat eye (wing)." in 8 reviews
Michelle B.
Dunn, NC
This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. It is super easy to use and the tip of the pen makes it really easy to get that cat-eye wing that everyone wants to achieve. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and it just glides on so easily. I would recommend the Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liner to anybody!
Rebecca J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW I LOVE THIS EYELINER! Seriously it is so precise, lasts so long (I can wear it for 8 hours at work or school and when I get home it hasn't even budged, looks like I just put it on fresh!), and doesn't irritate my eyes (I have sensitive eyes due to eczema).  The color is great, the black is a nice bold black but not too dark either.  The packaging is so sleek and elegant too!
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this 4 stars for the fact that it is super easy to use. Very easy to make a wing which not all eye pens are this easy. The pigment gets to the tip in the pen which is super important to me. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it is not as pigmented as I would like. I like super black eye liner and this just don’t give me that.
Linda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at Ulta during their 21day sale. And I really enjoy using this eyeliner. It is soo black and doesn’t dry out while using it. Which is sooooo frustrating ! I would definitely repurchase even full price !
Xue L.
Minneapolis
I love wearing eyeliner so I've tried so many eyeliners. I bought this one out of curiosity and this became holy grail brush tip eyeliner for a while. I love brush tip eyeliners because I feel like it's easier to make the wing and makes it look so smooth. The reasons why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not as black and I feel like it dries out a lot faster than my other liquid eyeliners.
Kem M.
My favorite eyeliner of all time. Sometimes I wish it was darker and more stronger but it does the job with the tip I creates a perfect wing and I am able to control the plan very well. Pricey but worth it because it lasts along time
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giving this 4 stars for now because I just started using this a couple weeks ago so I'm not sure how long this will last... So far, I love it! I only use liquid liner and have been trying as many brands as I can until I find my perfect fit. I love the pens like this that refresh themselves when you put the lid back on! The tip is perfect because it's super soft but is sturdy enough to get perfect lines, almost like a fine tipped paint brush! It stays on well and so far I haven't had issues getting both eyes to look the same. It's been great for both thin and thick lines and after 2 weeks it doesn't feel even close to drying out. I would recommend this to anyone who uses liquid liner!
Mirissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this liquid liner for years. It's my go-to liner. The applicator tip is so perfect for making fine lines and the color is extremely pigmented. I have noticed that it does seem to dry out fairly quickly. I store mine upside down, (so the liquid is running toward the tip), and when it seems a little dry I just apply a drop of Smashbox Primer Water to the liner tip and that freshens it right up!
Angeline Y.
Cupertino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the QUEEN of all liquid eye liners. I've been using this for years, and have never wanted to seek anything else. The brush on this are actual bristles rather than a felt tip which gives a lot more control for your wing-ed tips. It doesn't smudge, and if you have eyelids that get oily this doesn't smear either! I've used this through water sports and it still lasted! I do go through these pretty quickly, as it uses quite a lot of ink. Though if you ever feel like it's running out of ink, give it a light press with the cap and it should be good as new!
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far, I'm loving this product. As someone who is pretty much a newb to eye makeup, I found this liquid liner easy -to-use and smooth to achieve that cat-eye look. I'm still learning, but this product makes it easy. I did get it discounted at Kohls, as the price is more than I would normally pay for an experiment. I also haven't tried any other liquid liner products to compare it to.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How easy is it to apply?
Kayla B.
Does this eyeliner dry out quickly like a lot of the others? Does it apply solid or patchy?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long before this liner starts to dry out? Or how long do you keep yours for? I've had one for over 6 months and it's still going strong! What about yours?
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day? Is is worth the purchase?
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Does this eyeliner run out/dry out quickly?