Lorac Eyeshadow (Lush) uploaded by Cris C.

BY LORAC

Betsy L.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
100% recommend this product ,i love it lorac the best , a little expensive but good results...
Jacklyn B.
Dushore, PA
I love Lorac and I have a couple of their makeup palettes. Their eyeshadow is so beautiful.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Great product very pigmented. silky smooth. I have about 10 of these in different colors.
Marlena M.
Lancaster , CA
This colour looks good on all skin tones and that is so hard to find now a days .
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
Lorac shadows rival some of the more expensive brands. The pigmentation is good but the blendability is where these really shine. They blend like a dream and little goes a long way. I would give these 5stars if the packaging was better. While the product inside is great I find that the packaging has a cheep look and feel.
Lucia F.
Sante Fe Capital
Lorac es una marca buena pero costosa , pero este no es el caso de su sombra , no me gusto la pigmentacion, y ademas me dejo todo sombra en el pomulo
Vittoria R.
Maracaibo
Lorac products are excellent, and this eyeshadow its very pigmented, it keeps the color all the time and it doesnt "rain" around your eyes!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
me encanta la pigmentacion que da, hace resaltar mi maquillaje en general, lo recomiendo es una de mis marcas favorita
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
Decent quality eyeshadow, I have a bunch of them. But wasn't soo impressed with it in general
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I see this brand a lot at my local Ulta and never even seen or heard of it until we got this store a few months ago. Is it any good? My issue is the powder clumping in the creases of my eyelids or rubbing off easily.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a pigmented brand? I've never used their eye shadows because I was afraid they wouldn't show up well.
Tiani D.
Are these as pigmented as the pro palettes they have ?