Lorac Eyeshadow (Lush) uploaded by Cris C.

BY LORAC

Megan D.
Lexington, KY
I really like this eyeshadow because it feels like satin on my eyelids. When paired with eyeshadow primer, it stayed on all day.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Lorac has some great eye shadows the price is crazy tho I really like the shadows they are buttery and pigmented
Willsely R.
Doral, FL
Me encantan las sombras individuales. Y esta es excelente, la pigmentación y suavidad al aplicar es muy buena..
Sarah K.
Glen Allen, VA
Love Lorac Pro palette. There is a great selection of colors that blend beautifully. I use it almost every day.
Lema B.
Love this eyeshadow! It's so pigmented and its blends out so nicely on the eyes . Perfect color for summer
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this eyeshadow, it's the prettiest shade of
Purple! Goes on nicely and stays on for a long time
Rochelle A.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good product I would recommend this to people works really great on myself and for my girls
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I really love this purple and it has a nice matte glow to it making it really lovely wearing it.
Saira K.
This is one of my fav shadows and the color Issa pretty makes my brown eyes popp out really good
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I see this brand a lot at my local Ulta and never even seen or heard of it until we got this store a few months ago. Is it any good? My issue is the powder clumping in the creases of my eyelids or rubbing off easily.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a pigmented brand? I've never used their eye shadows because I was afraid they wouldn't show up well.
Tiani D.
Are these as pigmented as the pro palettes they have ?