Lorac Eyeshadow (Lush) uploaded by Cris C.

BY LORAC

Kristine T.
Tecumseh
I love ALL Lorac brand eyeshadow! It's most definitly my go to brand. The saturation and pigmentation ate awesome and they apply like butter! There is some fallout, but the payoff ous worth it.
Allison K.
Tustin, CA
Lorac eye shadows are always creamy and blend out nicely. I love the pigmentation these have, however the red ones do stain my eyes a little. I like the no fuss packaging and you get quite a bit of product for the money. As a single these are great, but comparable to mac shadow or make up geek shadows.
natalia r.
West Palm Bch, FL
lorac does an amazing job with the pigment and their shadows blend so easily and beautifully. i use this color all the time. i recommend all the mega pro palettes by lorac 10/10
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
This is a beautifully pigmented eyeshadow that I would recommend to everyone. It is very easy to use. I bought it at Kohls. It's a little overpriced for eyeshadow but the color is so perfect and unlike no other
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL
This eye shadow is amazing. This is super pigmented. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for in make up. All of their eye shadows are beautiful. I have been using this product for years now. They have a lot of colors to choose from. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
Excellent product great for your eyelids. I purchased this at my local Ultra. I have brown eyes so this shadow Looks great with my eye color. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these shadows, I have I believe about 12 of them. They are very pigmented, so color pay off is amazing. They are so creamy and buttery and go on very smooth
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
Love these Lorac shadows, great color payoff and wears well :) Good amount of product for your price too! Smooth and applies easily
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I don't know why they quit selling singles but i bought a ton of them when they were available. Love the formula, very pigmented!!!
Erica B.
Lorac eyeshadow is nothing short of amazing. wonderful long lasting shadows and pigment. Cannot say enough good things about them.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I see this brand a lot at my local Ulta and never even seen or heard of it until we got this store a few months ago. Is it any good? My issue is the powder clumping in the creases of my eyelids or rubbing off easily.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a pigmented brand? I've never used their eye shadows because I was afraid they wouldn't show up well.
Tiani D.
Are these as pigmented as the pro palettes they have ?