LORAC Eye Shadow Eye Color

Triple-pigmented LORAC eye shadows are incredibly versatile, letting you create the look you crave. Use dry for more subtle color or wet for intense, saturated hues. Delight:   fuchsia with shimmer This unique, long-lasting, non-irritating gentle formula is infused with soothing botanicals such as Calendula and Cornflower.  Shade, shadow and define with this versatile range of color that can be used wet or dry to create any Red Carpet look you desire. Non-irritating gentle formula. Contains soothing botanicals Cornflower, Calendula, and Cucumber. Versatile Eye Shadows can be used wet or dry. Rich, long-lasting pigments. Ultra silky, smooth texture. Eye Color, Delight

I looked at the lorac at ulta and the colors looked so pigmented and a little bit of dusting on my hand. How well does it work on your eyeS? Does it stay on well and go o n smooth?
Does powder brow makeup work better then cream
I have seen some reviews on lorac shadows and im not sure if this is worth the money. Anyone has some good opinion about this brand?
Start your review of LORAC Eye Shadow Eye Color!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are incredibly long lasting and oh so creamy. It seems to me that any shade with some sparkle in it has quite a bit of fall out, but its worth dealing with! These are crazy pigmented and last all day. The matte shades are the best in my opinion. ” in reviews
“...deep. The texture is creamy, smooth, and has a ton of staying power with no fallout. LORAC has the best pallets as well, better than anything UD has produced ( even though I own many of both). ” in reviews
I love loracs eyeshadows! My original tried and true was there serenity color but the discontinued it awhile back. It was the perfect pink champagne color! It stayed all day and never flaked. It was just the perfect color. If anyone finds one just like it plz lmk!
Pinebluff
Every single eyeshadow I have tried by Lorac, in palette and singles, have been buttery and blendable Dreams. I love Lorac eye shadow. They are pigmented and rarely go muddy. I cannot day enough great things about Lorac shadows
Anaheim, CA
I have the lorac pro palette and it’s such a great palette to own. You can do a natural eye look or an evening look with this palette. Such a great starter palette as well. Formula is amazing very little to no fall out and the colors blend beautifully.
Columbia city, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love their eyeshadows. They’re easy to apply and go on smoothly. They’re decently pigmented, but I’ve had better, overall it’s a good product and if you get the palettes it’s more bang for your buck
Wilmington, DE
I love the Lorac shadow formula. The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. They are great for beginners to makeup. They are not too expensive and are great quality. I will definitely purchase more.
Baton Rouge, LA
Laura products are some of my favorite. Our use them in both personal and professional and fighting to be a great quality of product. Are you season the shadows almost every day so I am very happy with them. I find if they have a good bit of pigmentation and last a long time, with or without primer. I have recommended this product in the past two friends and clients and will continue in the future. My only issue with this product is that is individually packaged and i wish it would be able to be in a palette #noBSbeautyreviews
I have three singles from Lorac and each one is so beautiful and pigmented I can't even believe it. I love the smooth formula that it super buildable. I reach for these all the time as blending shades in my crease as they blend like a dream. I want to buy the lorac Pro palettes based on how much I love these.
El paso, TX
LORAC Eye Shadow Eye Color uploaded by Katherine V.
I recently broke this Lorac Eye Shadow in Moonstone but I liked it so much I am going to buy it again. Fine powder and a beautiful shimmer I love this eyeshadow for a vamped up everyday look. I would recommend to everyone.
Ivins, UT
This app seems to not be having the pallets for some of these companies so I’m leaving power of gyros on the eyeshadow singles. Because a lot of the times the formulas of the same and I do actually on both. Barack is super pretty and pink winter. And out of pallets that I would always recommend, I would always recommend the Pirates of the Caribbean palette, it’s such interesting colors, and so beautiful.
These shadows are great, some are matte and some are shimmer. The matte ones are great, they are soft and super pigmented. They apply like magic, evenly and beautiful. The shimmer ones are not chunky at all they also apply beautiful. They are too soft and buttery. The only thing is that you have to depot them so you can have them in a zpalette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...