BY LORAC

Triple-pigmented LORAC eye shadows are incredibly versatile, letting you create the look you crave. Use dry for more subtle color or wet for intense, saturated hues. Delight:   fuchsia with shimmer This unique, long-lasting, non-irritating gentle formula is infused with soothing botanicals such as Calendula and Cornflower.  Shade, shadow and define with this versatile range of color that can be used wet or dry to create any Red Carpet look you desire. Non-irritating gentle formula. Contains soothing botanicals Cornflower, Calendula, and Cucumber. Versatile Eye Shadows can be used wet or dry. Rich, long-lasting pigments. Ultra silky, smooth texture. Eye Color, Delight see more...

LORAC Eye Shadow Eye Color
  • "These are incredibly long lasting and oh so creamy. It seems to me that any shade with some sparkle in it has quite a bit of fall out, but its worth dealing with! These are crazy pigmented and last all day. The matte shades are the best in my opinion. " in 11 reviews
  • "LORAC, hands down, has the best eyeshadow on the market. The colors are beautiful, rich & deep. The texture is creamy, smooth, and has a ton of staying power with no fallout. LORAC has the best pallets as well, better than anything UD has produced ( even though I own many of both). " in 6 reviews
Lillian E.
ivins
This app seems to not be having the pallets for some of these companies so I’m leaving power of gyros on the eyeshadow singles. Because a lot of the times the formulas of the same and I do actually on both. Barack is super pretty and pink winter. And out of pallets that I would always recommend, I would always recommend the Pirates of the Caribbean palette, it’s such interesting colors, and so beautiful.
Amanda M.
Nashville, TN
I love Lorac eye shadow! Hands down, it’s the most consistent brand in terms of delivering Great quality especially in terms of matte eyeshadow. Regardless of the palettes, I can create beautiful looks that blend easily. I’m always thrilled to see what Lorac comes out with.
Susan R.
Pinebluff
Every single eyeshadow I have tried by Lorac, in palette and singles, have been buttery and blendable Dreams. I love Lorac eye shadow. They are pigmented and rarely go muddy. I cannot day enough great things about Lorac shadows
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
I have the lorac pro palette and it’s such a great palette to own. You can do a natural eye look or an evening look with this palette. Such a great starter palette as well. Formula is amazing very little to no fall out and the colors blend beautifully.
Daphne’s G.
I love these eyeshadows because they’re so pigmented!! The colors that are vibrant are very bright and pigmented and it’s not too chalky, it doesn’t have too much fall out, the eyeshadows are just right. Plus they’re affordable! You can’t beat that!
Elizabeth C.
I have three singles from Lorac and each one is so beautiful and pigmented I can't even believe it. I love the smooth formula that it super buildable. I reach for these all the time as blending shades in my crease as they blend like a dream. I want to buy the lorac Pro palettes based on how much I love these.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I recently broke this Lorac Eye Shadow in Moonstone but I liked it so much I am going to buy it again. Fine powder and a beautiful shimmer I love this eyeshadow for a vamped up everyday look. I would recommend to everyone.
Carol M.
These shadows are great, some are matte and some are shimmer. The matte ones are great, they are soft and super pigmented. They apply like magic, evenly and beautiful. The shimmer ones are not chunky at all they also apply beautiful. They are too soft and buttery. The only thing is that you have to depot them so you can have them in a zpalette.
Jaclyn K.
Lorac has a set of twelve (?) shadows that went on sale and I happened to pick them up since I already adore their pro palettes. These singles are perfect for tossing in my makeup bag instead carrying around an entire palette.
Yesica R.
New Castle, DE
Well I just have one og this shadows and when you touche it is really soft and pigmented I have the color Acai, it is my first time with this Brand and a really love it, great quality specally for smoky eyes, last long, I would recommend it to my friends
galina s.
Does it match the color that's in the box. A lot of eye shadows tend to be lighter than what they are in the package
Kristine N.
Orange County
Its pigmented?
Brenda P.
Wyoming , MI
Is the pigment on the show good? Does ir crease?
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
Swatched in store. Very pigmented. Not sure how blendable this one is. But Lorac shadows are great.
Michelle S.
How long does it last daily?