LORAC Double Feature Concealer/Highlighter uploaded by Mallory K.

BY LORAC

LORAC s Double Feature delivers Red Carpet correction and perfection with a Concealer, a Highlighter, and a hygienic Blender Ball all in one slim stick. Cover under eye circles and hide blemishes with the oil., paraben and fragrance free, full-coverage, long-wearing Concealer Stick. Blend in concealer with the Blender Ball. Use the paraben-free, moisture-rich liquid Highlighter to lighten and brighten under eyes, highlight your cheekbones and help diffuse fine lines. The Concealer and Highlighter are color coordinated and can be worn individually or together for the ultimate picture perfect performance. Concealer Ingredients: Octydodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Nylon-12, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethalnol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Gly see more...

• How effective is this concealer compared to drug store br...1 Answers
  • This is so interesting!! How well does this work as a con...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Is the concealer heavy and how go...1 Answers
LORAC Double Feature Concealer/Highlighter
  • "a small amount really goes a long way, will be buying more in the future. really helps with my dark circles under my eyes and the dark spots. lasts for a really long time with our with our primer, my sister also uses it gave it to her as a gift. the price is really good for what you are getting and i found it for such a good price at tjmax. really recommend this product " in 4 reviews
  • "I have never used such a fantastic product." in 1 review
Kim S.
This is such a great and versatile product, I am already on my second one! The cover stick end is very smooth and good quality. It does not leave a ton of creases either. The highlighting end is perfect for lightening my eyes and can be used on the tip of the nose as well.

This product was around long before the whole highlighting trend became a thing... It's not "trendy" it is a great product that has staying power.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
I love this little guy right here! I am all about finding the best concealer, and this one works really well for those little blemishes that I do not want to cake concealer and foundation on. Always a staple in my makeup bag at this point.
Erin W.
Buffalo
This concealer works so amazing it gives you amazing highlights you've never had before it so very amazing I just love the highlights I have now I don't know what I would do without it it also works as a concealer even the concealer works so well I love the highlights and the concealer I had bought you would love the thing to pieces
Peyton W.
From someone who used to believe that Lorac only made good eyeshadow palettes and that's it, this is actually a really nice product. It goes on smooth, and it has very good coverage! I really enjoy this concealer.
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
I have always been loyal to drugstore brands (because I'm a cheapskate), but after purchasing this Lorac product I will never buy any other concealer. There is a generous amount of makeup in the product that will last you at least a month of use. I use the top portion for spot treatments to mask my acne. I usually choose to apply with a concealer brush, although a blender ball is included on the lid. I LOVE the highlighter! I usually apply it in upside-down triangles underneath my eyes to give myself a natural glow. Hands down, this is one of the best makeup products I have ever used. Quality definitely meets the price.
I loved this product! The concealer works fantastic and the highlighter is handy to have along with fog on the go. I used this until it was gone and need to buy another. The best Ive had.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This product is wonderful because it offers options two correctors in one presentation plus an illuminator is a very practical format especially to carry in your bag because it does not occupy much space I like to apply concealer stick in my dark circles and liquid to correct imperfections and finally apply the illuminator above the cheekbone which is very nice I must say
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
I'm all about beauty products that multi-task, and the LORAC Double Feature Concealer/Highlighter is a home run for me. I always keep a concealer in my handbag and having one that doubles as a highlighter has been wonderful. I've recommended it to at least a dozen friends!
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I really need to repurchase this concealer. I used it for several years and was absolutely obsessed with it. Its just a genius product. The stick can be used under eyes or on blemishes and there's a rollerball to blend under the eyes (optional). There's a stunning brightening highlight as well. Such a gorgeous concealer.
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Really like the idea of the highlight and concealer all in one. I definitely feel like it gives me good coverage and really brightens up the underrate! Plus I love the packaging! I definitely recommend trying it out if you're in need of a brighter under eye!
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI
Is this concealer heavy??!
Kayla W.
Breckenridge, MI
I have red blemishes. Will this cover them well?
Kayla W.
Breckenridge, MI
I have red blemishes. Will this help cover them??
Doreen M.
How effective is this concealer compared to drug store brands? Is it a twist top?
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
Is this a good product? Is the concealer heavy and how good is the coverage?

back