BY LORAC

Dark Brown Perfectly shaped brows instantly!  For everyday grooming use LORAC s Creamy Eyebrow Pencils.  These pencils multi-task with a specially formulated pencil texture to color, fill in, define, and shape your brows, while the brush on the other end combs untamed hair in place. Quick and easy - perfect for when you re on-the-go. Shapes and defines the brows to help frame the face. Easy to use. 0.043 oz / 1.22 g For Eyes, Dark Brown. see more...

• Want to know how good is this for your brows. does it kee...3 Answers
  • Does this product stay well?1 Answers
LORAC Creamy Brow Pencil For Eyes
  • "I absolutely love this liner I mean it very easy to apply on your eyes I also use as a lip liner great product." in 7 reviews
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
Perfect color for my brows and a perfect formula! It spreads easily and blends nicely and fills completely. It is not so pigmented where my brows were too dark and it is very easy to control. The spooly is also very convenient and I use it even if I am not using the pencil.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I love this eyebrow pencil. It didn't cost me a ton and I've been using it every day since I got it! It's a long pencil, so there's a lot of product, and it's a very creamy consistency so it goes on smoothly! My favorite!
Kelly N.
I have very blonde brows so I love to try everything that is out there to define them! I really love this pencil! It goes on smooth and had the brush to keep your brows looking natural. I just wish it was more waterproof/sweatproof! In the summer it smudges off but will definitely purchase again and again!
Sidney R.
Not so sure who decided the name "creamy brow pencil" was fitting for this product? Creamy is the last word I would use lol. This pencil was very hard and no matter how light handed I try to be it always gives harsh lines. I think there are much better and cheaper products. I like the spoolie though!
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
This is absolutely the best brow pencil I have ever had. it isn't too creamy to the point where it will slide all over and make a mess of your brows. it is super waxy and pigmented and lasts in your brows all day.
Rasien I.
I think "creamy" doesn't describe this pencil well. I'm such a big fan of Lorac products, but this one fell flat. I expected a smooth gliding eyebrow pencil but what I got was a stiff one that gave me harsh lines.
Briana S.
I think it's good but not great. I don't really like pencils you have to sharpen because SO much product is wasted and going in to the bin. to get precise strokes you have to sharpen which like I stated is a complete waste of money. I think I'll stick with my Anastasia brow pomade.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
I am always looking for a good brow pencil and this one is great. I am a redhead and this auburn pencil blends my brows to match my hair. definitely give it a try.
megan P.
I love this pencil. I haven't stopped using it for months. It is the perfect color and it makes my brows look so natural, but bold. The spoolie is a little rough but beauty is pain
M W.
This brow pencil is the only one that I have that doesn't dug at my eyebrow hairs. The creaminess of the pencil makes for a super easily application without looking too dark and harsh
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Want to know how good is this for your brows. does it keep them neet
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Does this product stay well?