BY LORAC

Dark Brown Perfectly shaped brows instantly!  For everyday grooming use LORAC s Creamy Eyebrow Pencils.  These pencils multi-task with a specially formulated pencil texture to color, fill in, define, and shape your brows, while the brush on the other end combs untamed hair in place. Quick and easy - perfect for when you re on-the-go. Shapes and defines the brows to help frame the face. Easy to use. 0.043 oz / 1.22 g For Eyes, Dark Brown. see more...

• Want to know how good is this for your brows. does it keep them neet3 Answers
  • Does this product stay well?1 Answers
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
Perfect color for my brows and a perfect formula! It spreads easily and blends nicely and fills completely. It is not so pigmented where my brows were too dark and it is very easy to control. The spooly is also very convenient and I use it even if I am not using the pencil.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very blonde brows so I love to try everything that is out there to define them! I really love this pencil! It goes on smooth and had the brush to keep your brows looking natural. I just wish it was more waterproof/sweatproof! In the summer it smudges off but will definitely purchase again and again!
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
Not so sure who decided the name "creamy brow pencil" was fitting for this product? Creamy is the last word I would use lol. This pencil was very hard and no matter how light handed I try to be it always gives harsh lines. I think there are much better and cheaper products. I like the spoolie though!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyebrow pencil. It didn't cost me a ton and I've been using it every day since I got it! It's a long pencil, so there's a lot of product, and it's a very creamy consistency so it goes on smoothly! My favorite!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
This is absolutely the best brow pencil I have ever had. it isn't too creamy to the point where it will slide all over and make a mess of your brows. it is super waxy and pigmented and lasts in your brows all day.
Shana E.
Shana E.
Westport , MA
So creamy with a smooth finish! Love the spoolie on the end, and the price is cheap! Color matchup is almost perfect as well.
Rasien I.
Rasien I.
I think "creamy" doesn't describe this pencil well. I'm such a big fan of Lorac products, but this one fell flat. I expected a smooth gliding eyebrow pencil but what I got was a stiff one that gave me harsh lines.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like a brow pencil that you sharpen you will like this one. The pencil is smooth and not too hard. The color choices are great and very true to color.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
I got the blonde color which is perfect for my brows and the creamy texture is great!
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this creamy brow pencil. The brush at the end brushes brows to the preferred position easily
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to know how good is this for your brows. does it keep them neet
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product stay well?