LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color uploaded by Noor N.LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color uploaded by Michelle G.LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color uploaded by Michelle G.

BY LORAC

Berry:   dark plum LORAC s Cream Lipsticks contain a unique blend of emollients designed to retain moisture in your lips.  Get a Red Carpet picture-perfect pout with these long-lasting, rich hues that always leave your lips looking and feeling healthy, moist and full. LORAC Lipsticks feel good!  They re smooth.  Not dry.  You look good, they feel good. Cream Lipstick has a unique blend of emollients in long lasting, rich hues designed to retain moisture in your lips. Lip Color, Berry see more...

LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color
  • "Great fall color and long lasting as well! Timeless color! I've probably purchased 3 of these just because its my fave shade!" in 6 reviews
  • "Luv love love this colour Creamy product looks wonderfully on my lip . Do not dry ur lips very moisture" in 5 reviews
  • "I love how moisturizing this product is. It is true to color and nourishing to the lips. You don't feel like you are punishing your lips for the sake of beauty. It feels extremely luxurious when you apply it. I have it in Berry and I Love it! " in 4 reviews
  • "This looks great on many complexion of skin and makes your lips pop but in a great way to match the fall season." in 1 review
Kara w.
mesa
I purchased the Alter Ego lipstick sets series 1 and 3. I love the formulas so much. One is matter - wears so well and the wear down is very great too. Satin- a little less wear time than matte, but it feels more hydrating. Neither are overly drying formulas. My favorite lipstick formula...and they smell like heaven.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Lorac make some of the best lipsticks in my opinion. Very pigmented. Long lasting. Great packaging. The packaging feels heavy and luxurious. Lorac always has tons of shades of all the products they come out with. Lorac is one of my favorite high-end brands overall.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This transferred to easy. I do love the color however I purchased from ulta I was a little disappointed. This was my first time using lorac lips and for the price I expected more. It's not one of my to go items .
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
LORAC is my favorite lipstick brand over all other brands. Currently I'm obsessed with CEO (kind of a darker dusty rose color) and it stays all day without drying your lips out. Matte lips are popular right now but I've found that Jeffree Star, Kylie Cosmetics, etc all tend to make my lips look extra dry. All in all, I highly recommend Lorac.
Sarah W.
These lipsticks are VERY VERY creamy. Some people like that, me not so much only because my lips get pretty thin out the outer part and a cream lipstick is hard to control in that area. The colors are great though, and they have a lot of pigmentation. But for me, they are difficult to use.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
These lipsticks are amazing! Super pigmented and lasts all day. They don't leave your lips feeling dry, since they are filled with vitamins! I love wearing these lipsticks everyday, and the best part: they smell like vanilla! YUM!
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
I love lipstick it's probably my favorite part of the makeup process.... So I'm always trying new brands or formulas. This Cream Lipstick is easy to apply and is a great bang for your buck. With a lip liner under it, those colors don't run.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
My favorite lipstick! I don't even buy anything else anymore. It's long lasting, doesn't smear, and the pigmentation is high quality. Plus it has a creamy texture that leaves lips looking hydrated. It's not the cheapest out there, but it is well worth the price and more affordable than some lipsticks out there.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great lipstick! I feel like they are very moisturizing and creamy. I love the color payoff and they last for a while on your lips. Don't have to reapply very often unless I'm eating something.
kacie c.
Grantsville, UT
I love Lorac products. And this lipstick is so hydrating and stays on great! The color is very vibrant too! If you are looking for a good lipstick the. This one is for you! I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good red lipstick.
Marissa T.
Sylvania, OH
Does this dry your lips out?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
How well does this stay on?
Hailey M.
How long does it last throughout the day? Does it wear off easily?
Vivian G.
If you could only pick 2 lipstick colors which ones woul they be? I'm trying to add some Lorac to my lipstick collection