LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color uploaded by Michelle G.LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color uploaded by Noor N.LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color uploaded by Michelle G.

BY LORAC

Berry:   dark plum LORAC s Cream Lipsticks contain a unique blend of emollients designed to retain moisture in your lips.  Get a Red Carpet picture-perfect pout with these long-lasting, rich hues that always leave your lips looking and feeling healthy, moist and full. LORAC Lipsticks feel good!  They re smooth.  Not dry.  You look good, they feel good. Cream Lipstick has a unique blend of emollients in long lasting, rich hues designed to retain moisture in your lips. Lip Color, Berry see more...

• Does this dry your lips out?5 Answers
  • How long does it last throughout the day? Does it wear off easily? 2 Answers
  • How well does this stay on?2 Answers
LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color
  • "It's extremely soft and moisturizing, but not extremely long lasting on me." in 2 reviews
  • "This looks great on many complexion of skin and makes your lips pop but in a great way to match the fall season." in 1 review
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This transferred to easy. I do love the color however I purchased from ulta I was a little disappointed. This was my first time using lorac lips and for the price I expected more. It's not one of my to go items .
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lipstick! I feel like they are very moisturizing and creamy. I love the color payoff and they last for a while on your lips. Don't have to reapply very often unless I'm eating something.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
Kailey E.
Milwaukee, WI
I love how soft this lipstick is, and I love how pigmented it is! I got this at Sephora, and I fell in love with it!
Katelynn B.
Makes my teeth look super white. Great fall color and goes great with a naked eye. 👍🏻👍🏻
cheamey y.
I've only had one lipstick from lorac but it was my favorite lipstick ever, hence the word HAD. Color payoff is amazing! Wish I could buy another but being a mom, my baby's needs comes first ;)
Vivian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to own the whole line of these Lorac lipsticks. They go on soo smoothly and have great colors. The only thing is that they're expensive :(
nicky m.
Roselle, NJ
I lovvvvveeee this lipstick. Perfect for the fall and it actually last long. I also love it cause its not a matte lipstick
Danielle N.
Douglas, GA
Great lipstick and its long-lasting and he's also a great fall color. I recommend it to people who like long-lasting lipsticks
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
Love! such a great lipstick! its more expensive than MACS lipsticks bu the quality is just as great or maybe better! A+
Marissa T.
Perrysburg, OH
Does this dry your lips out?
Vivian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only pick 2 lipstick colors which ones woul they be? I'm trying to add some Lorac to my lipstick collection
Hailey M.
How long does it last throughout the day? Does it wear off easily?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
How well does this stay on?