LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color uploaded by Michelle G.

BY LORAC

Berry:   dark plum LORAC s Cream Lipsticks contain a unique blend of emollients designed to retain moisture in your lips.  Get a Red Carpet picture-perfect pout with these long-lasting, rich hues that always leave your lips looking and feeling healthy, moist and full. LORAC Lipsticks feel good!  They re smooth.  Not dry.  You look good, they feel good. Cream Lipstick has a unique blend of emollients in long lasting, rich hues designed to retain moisture in your lips. Lip Color, Berry see more...

• Does this dry your lips out?5 Answers
  • How long does it last throughout the day? Does it wear off easily? 2 Answers
  • How well does this stay on?2 Answers
LORAC Cream Lipstick Lip Color
  • "It's extremely soft and moisturizing, but not extremely long lasting on me." in 2 reviews
  • "This looks great on many complexion of skin and makes your lips pop but in a great way to match the fall season." in 1 review
Brindley F.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
LORAC is my favorite lipstick brand over all other brands. Currently I'm obsessed with CEO (kind of a darker dusty rose color) and it stays all day without drying your lips out. Matte lips are popular right now but I've found that Jeffree Star, Kylie Cosmetics, etc all tend to make my lips look extra dry. All in all, I highly recommend Lorac.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
These lipsticks are VERY VERY creamy. Some people like that, me not so much only because my lips get pretty thin out the outer part and a cream lipstick is hard to control in that area. The colors are great though, and they have a lot of pigmentation. But for me, they are difficult to use.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lipstick it's probably my favorite part of the makeup process.... So I'm always trying new brands or formulas. This Cream Lipstick is easy to apply and is a great bang for your buck. With a lip liner under it, those colors don't run.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lipstick! I feel like they are very moisturizing and creamy. I love the color payoff and they last for a while on your lips. Don't have to reapply very often unless I'm eating something.
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Makes my teeth look super white. Great fall color and goes great with a naked eye. 👍🏻👍🏻
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This transferred to easy. I do love the color however I purchased from ulta I was a little disappointed. This was my first time using lorac lips and for the price I expected more. It's not one of my to go items .
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are amazing! Super pigmented and lasts all day. They don't leave your lips feeling dry, since they are filled with vitamins! I love wearing these lipsticks everyday, and the best part: they smell like vanilla! YUM!
kacie c.
kacie c.
Grantsville, UT
I love Lorac products. And this lipstick is so hydrating and stays on great! The color is very vibrant too! If you are looking for a good lipstick the. This one is for you! I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good red lipstick.
Merima B.
Merima B.
Review for: Baby Doll Light Pink
I really wasn't impressed with Lorac lipsticks that much. I do love the color baby doll, it's very pretty. The lipsticks do not last a while on the lips at all.
Danyette F.
Danyette F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how moisturizing this product is. It is true to color and nourishing to the lips. You don't feel like you are punishing your lips for the sake of beauty. It feels extremely luxurious when you apply it. I have it in Berry and I Love it!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Perrysburg, OH
Does this dry your lips out?
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could only pick 2 lipstick colors which ones woul they be? I'm trying to add some Lorac to my lipstick collection
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
How long does it last throughout the day? Does it wear off easily?
Michelle  D.
Michelle D.
Fort Hood, TX
How well does this stay on?