BY LORAC

A favorite among industry insiders and makeup artists, this specially-tinted Coverup blends perfectly to hide skin imperfections without looking heavy.  It naturally lightens and brightens your face. 100% fragrance free. Blends perfectly to hide skin imperfections without looking heavy. Yellow tones neturalize red in skin. Naturally lightens and brightens your face. A favorite among makeup artists and industry insiders. Concealer, C2 - Light see more...

• apply before or after foundation?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a coverup concealer. and I have h...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for covering scaring and acne ble...1 Answers
LORAC Coverup Concealer
  • "this is the best powder i have ever tried. i have oily combination skin and this product definitely helps me keep my face mat trhoughout the day. even if i work out!" in 3 reviews
Layla H.
Canton
this product is a definitely 12/10! This product was very good at covering up every acne bump and blemish that I have! It also didn’t make my face oily and kept my skin very hydrated.
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Again, I find LORAC to be an amazing underrated brand. I absolutely love this concealer and for the price tag it is an absolute STEAL. It comes in many different colors to fit all skin tones and blends beautifully. It goes on smooth and light but offers full coverage. For the price tag you cannot complain that the pot is so tiny but they pack as much product as they can in it. I wish they offered a larger size for more $. This is especially great for under eye bags or redness. Love love love this concealer.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This little pot has lasted forever! I did end up breaking the screw top lid this week, so it may be time to go. It's easy to finger dab apply. It can look a little chalky if put on too thick, or if skin is dry. So moisturize! Bought it at Sephora counter.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
I love this concealer. I usually don't like powdered concealer but it truly works wonders. I recommend getting a shade lighter than you normally purchase because it tends to go a little darker.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the best powder i have ever tried. i have oily combination skin and this product definitely helps me keep my face mat trhoughout the day. even if i work out!
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product, its great for under eye or blemishes. I use my finger to get a nice blend because it is pretty thick. Mine was on sale and I got it for like 6 bucks i think?
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL
This was my first concealer ever owned. It's wonderful. Great coverage and this tiny little pot will last you forever because you don't need a lot of product.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
This was actually really nice for me. it didn't break me out and it wasn't cakey. it is a little more coverage than what i was expecting which is really good.
Shosho H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've never owned a Lorac products but I really want to but they are really pigmented and last a really long time because I swatch them in stores
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
cecilia R.
Woodbridge, VA
I have been looking for a coverup concealer. and I have heard lots about the lorac, does any have bought this? do you recommended it ?
leandratorres95@gmail.com t.
What is the best cover up to use and which best fits the skin so it's not flaky or cakey.?
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is the best coverup liquid to use?
Abby K.
Amherst, NY
I'm looking for the right coverup and I don't know which one to decide... How don't decide which shade to get that best matches my skin tone?
Katie M.
Alliance, OH
How well does this work for covering scaring and acne blemishes?