BY LORAC

Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick feels as smooth on the lips as the couture silk gowns feel on the skin.  The innovative, paraben-free, liquid lipstick formula features light-reflecting Mother of Pearl for radiant shine, Hyaluronic Acid for hydrating and helping fill in lines and wrinkles, natural moisturizers such as Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil for moist, smooth lips and a natural soothing, anti-aging, anti-oxidant - Oriza Sativa Bran Extract to keep lips protected.  This long-wearing, creamy and comfortable liquid lipstick ranges from sheer to pigmented, and offers fashion-forward colors that drench lips in incredible colors.  A professional custom lip brush applicator makes applying this silky-smooth, non-sticky formula easy with perfect control.  Get a glamorous pout and luxuriously smooth feeling lips with LORAC s custom Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick. Liquid see more...

• I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it wo...3 Answers
LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick
  • "This is a really good liquid lipstick. I feel it lasts and good amount of time and I love the color. It goes on smooth and I really like the way it looks." in 6 reviews
  • "[product:lorac-couture-shine-liquid-lipstick] I love this Lorca lipstick has a lot of shine, beautiful rich color, which is more of a brown tone for & can be used on any skin tone .I love to you use this color when I'm going for a natural look.. very moisturizing lipstick." in 3 reviews
  • "I just purchased this for the first time from Sephora." in 1 review
paola r.
Coachella, CA
I love these lipsticks they last all day and only have to apply on once I rarely retouch, the colors are so pretty and they're a good price as well.
allie v.
great brand with great products. this is a great lipstick. and it feels good on the lips light wight and fun colors.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
The color Muse is probably one of my favorite lipgloss/lipstick colors of all time!! It's super pigmented, long lasting, moisturizing and complements my fair skin tone perfectly. I'm only taking off one star because I can't find it anywhere anymore! But, truly love the product and recommend it. Just wish Lorac was more available in my area! Try them out. You won't be disappointed!
Christina D.
North Hollywood, CA
This liquid lipstick has a nice feel to it. It last for awhile. The color is true. The price is where it should be. I have this lipstick in several different colors.
Zoey C.
I love liquid lipsticks they are amazing. This one is one of my favorites. This color is awesome. It looks great on me!
katana 🤪.
west springfield
as it said liquid lipstick i expected it to dry down but it didn’t really. i’m not too mad about it but the shades i got didn’t look too good wet and shiny. i expected the shine but not as much as it gave me.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I absolutely love this lipstick! It goes on smooth and feels like velvet on your lips. I have the Retro color and think it would look great on anyone! The only con about this lipstick it the brush to apply is a tad bit too short. My favorite thing about this lipstick is the smell! It reminds me of whipped cream and cupcakes! My kiddos beg me to wear it for that reason!
Chelsi L.
Stayton, OR
Love this formula. Doesn’t drive down completely which I love it is a true liquid lipstick not a liquid to Matt lipstick. Very hydrating. Long-lasting. Very pigmented. They have a wide variety of shades and colors for all skin tones.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY
I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the 22 dollars?