LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sophia A.LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sophia A.LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by paola r.

BY LORAC

Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick feels as smooth on the lips as the couture silk gowns feel on the skin.  The innovative, paraben-free, liquid lipstick formula features light-reflecting Mother of Pearl for radiant shine, Hyaluronic Acid for hydrating and helping fill in lines and wrinkles, natural moisturizers such as Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil for moist, smooth lips and a natural soothing, anti-aging, anti-oxidant - Oriza Sativa Bran Extract to keep lips protected.  This long-wearing, creamy and comfortable liquid lipstick ranges from sheer to pigmented, and offers fashion-forward colors that drench lips in incredible colors.  A professional custom lip brush applicator makes applying this silky-smooth, non-sticky formula easy with perfect control.  Get a glamorous pout and luxuriously smooth feeling lips with LORAC s custom Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick. Liquid see more...

• I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the 22...3 Answers
  • "I just purchased this for the first time from Sephora." in 1 review
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
I got the color elite .. I love the shade in the bottle but it's not very opaque on the lips has a slight tacky feel so that may be something that bothers people. It does have decent wear time though do to the tacky consistancy
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Zapopan
el color se ve super increíble al igual que el el envase se ven de muy buena calidad los dos y parece muy linda la presentacion
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color Muse is probably one of my favorite lipgloss/lipstick colors of all time!! It's super pigmented, long lasting, moisturizing and complements my fair skin tone perfectly. I'm only taking off one star because I can't find it anywhere anymore! But, truly love the product and recommend it. Just wish Lorac was more available in my area! Try them out. You won't be disappointed!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a big fan of this lip gloss at all. I like lorac products but I found this to be too sticky for me. The color was nice and pigmented and quite opaque so it did lean in between a gloss and a liquid lipstick. I liked the applicator but the smell was not too good.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, except for the fact that it does not last very long. Overall i plan on buying it again.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Got this as a part of a kit. Great color but more like lip gloss formula. Not sticky but doesn't last very long. Sweet smell at first but this goes away quickly. Very shiny.
Megan M.
Megan M.
This lipstick stays on for a long time. I wear it out and never have to worry about reapplying all night
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the feel and smell of this gloss. The applicator is a bit of a nightmare though! The brush is too sell and doesn't really have the ability to spread the gloss as much as I'd like. Color is as it is in the tube. Not sticky!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a LORAC kit, and I'm not really a lip-gloss person in the first place, but I did sort of like this one. The color is pretty, it's like a baby pink with an almost peachy sort of undertone that is probably really flattering on a variety of skin tones.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY
I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the 22 dollars?