BY LORAC

Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick feels as smooth on the lips as the couture silk gowns feel on the skin.  The innovative, paraben-free, liquid lipstick formula features light-reflecting Mother of Pearl for radiant shine, Hyaluronic Acid for hydrating and helping fill in lines and wrinkles, natural moisturizers such as Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil for moist, smooth lips and a natural soothing, anti-aging, anti-oxidant - Oriza Sativa Bran Extract to keep lips protected.  This long-wearing, creamy and comfortable liquid lipstick ranges from sheer to pigmented, and offers fashion-forward colors that drench lips in incredible colors.  A professional custom lip brush applicator makes applying this silky-smooth, non-sticky formula easy with perfect control.  Get a glamorous pout and luxuriously smooth feeling lips with LORAC s custom Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick. Liquid see more...

• I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it wo...3 Answers
LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick
  • "This is a really good liquid lipstick. I feel it lasts and good amount of time and I love the color. It goes on smooth and I really like the way it looks." in 6 reviews
  • "[product:lorac-couture-shine-liquid-lipstick] I love this Lorca lipstick has a lot of shine, beautiful rich color, which is more of a brown tone for & can be used on any skin tone .I love to you use this color when I'm going for a natural look.. very moisturizing lipstick." in 3 reviews
  • "I just purchased this for the first time from Sephora." in 1 review
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
allie v.
great brand with great products. this is a great lipstick. and it feels good on the lips light wight and fun colors.
paola r.
Coachella, CA
I love these lipsticks they last all day and only have to apply on once I rarely retouch, the colors are so pretty and they're a good price as well.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I just purchased this for the first time from Sephora. It was on sale and I only paid $6.99 for it. I like the scent, it is not sticky, it has a fabulous shine, and looks amazing on. My only issues is the brush on the wand...it's REALLY short.
Alina U.
Love this lip gloss. Very nice glossy red. Also has a nice smell. Not too sticky. Very nice coverage for a lip gloss very pigmented
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This lipstick is good for everyday wear it last on the lips for at least a good 4 hours before you have to apply again to your lips.
Kaylee B.
I love Lorac and I love mauve shades for the fall. All mauve shades are in right nught along with the Kylie Jenner lip.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
I carry this in my purse and use it daily. I use it over all my Nude and Rosy Nude lipsticks for the perfect pout.
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
Christina D.
North Hollywood, CA
This liquid lipstick has a nice feel to it. It last for awhile. The color is true. The price is where it should be. I have this lipstick in several different colors.
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY
I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the 22 dollars?