BY LORAC

Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick feels as smooth on the lips as the couture silk gowns feel on the skin.  The innovative, paraben-free, liquid lipstick formula features light-reflecting Mother of Pearl for radiant shine, Hyaluronic Acid for hydrating and helping fill in lines and wrinkles, natural moisturizers such as Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil for moist, smooth lips and a natural soothing, anti-aging, anti-oxidant - Oriza Sativa Bran Extract to keep lips protected.  This long-wearing, creamy and comfortable liquid lipstick ranges from sheer to pigmented, and offers fashion-forward colors that drench lips in incredible colors.  A professional custom lip brush applicator makes applying this silky-smooth, non-sticky formula easy with perfect control.  Get a glamorous pout and luxuriously smooth feeling lips with LORAC s custom Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick. Liquid see more...

• I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the ...3 Answers
  • "I just purchased this for the first time from Sephora." in 1 review
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick I love this Lorca lipstick has a lot of shine, beautiful rich color, which is more of a brown tone for & can be used on any skin tone .I love to you use this color when I'm going for a natural look.. very moisturizing lipstick.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color Muse is probably one of my favorite lipgloss/lipstick colors of all time!! It's super pigmented, long lasting, moisturizing and complements my fair skin tone perfectly. I'm only taking off one star because I can't find it anywhere anymore! But, truly love the product and recommend it. Just wish Lorac was more available in my area! Try them out. You won't be disappointed!
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this color!!! Men love mystery is the perfect color for any season! Paired with a different MAC lip liner you can transform this lipstick from day to night, and from season to season! This light lilac color is perfect for the spring and summer and will make your lips pop! It goes on smoothly, smells amazing and keeps your lips moisturized and looking amazing for hours! If you pair it with a darker liner like MAC Currant you get a different darker look that can be worn in the evening or the perfect shade for the fall and winter! This is one of my favorite go to lipstick colors from MAC...and the men love a little mystery!
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a big fan of this lip gloss at all. I like lorac products but I found this to be too sticky for me. The color was nice and pigmented and quite opaque so it did lean in between a gloss and a liquid lipstick. I liked the applicator but the smell was not too good.
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
I got the color elite .. I love the shade in the bottle but it's not very opaque on the lips has a slight tacky feel so that may be something that bothers people. It does have decent wear time though do to the tacky consistancy
Christina D.
North Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid lipstick has a nice feel to it. It last for awhile. The color is true. The price is where it should be. I have this lipstick in several different colors.
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good liquid lipstick. I feel it lasts and good amount of time and I love the color. It goes on smooth and I really like the way it looks.
paola r.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipsticks they last all day and only have to apply on once I rarely retouch, the colors are so pretty and they're a good price as well.
Delaney J.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is one of my go to products. It stays on great and lasts a lifetime. I bought this at target.
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY
I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the 22 dollars?