LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by paola r.LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sophia A.LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sophia A.

BY LORAC

Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick feels as smooth on the lips as the couture silk gowns feel on the skin.  The innovative, paraben-free, liquid lipstick formula features light-reflecting Mother of Pearl for radiant shine, Hyaluronic Acid for hydrating and helping fill in lines and wrinkles, natural moisturizers such as Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil for moist, smooth lips and a natural soothing, anti-aging, anti-oxidant - Oriza Sativa Bran Extract to keep lips protected.  This long-wearing, creamy and comfortable liquid lipstick ranges from sheer to pigmented, and offers fashion-forward colors that drench lips in incredible colors.  A professional custom lip brush applicator makes applying this silky-smooth, non-sticky formula easy with perfect control.  Get a glamorous pout and luxuriously smooth feeling lips with LORAC s custom Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick. Liquid see more...

• I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the 22...3 Answers
  • "I just purchased this for the first time from Sephora." in 1 review
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, except for the fact that it does not last very long. Overall i plan on buying it again.
Chauntria T.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I just purchased this for the first time from Sephora. It was on sale and I only paid $6.99 for it. I like the scent, it is not sticky, it has a fabulous shine, and looks amazing on. My only issues is the brush on the wand...it's REALLY short.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
I love Lorac and I love mauve shades for the fall. All mauve shades are in right nught along with the Kylie Jenner lip.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I carry this in my purse and use it daily. I use it over all my Nude and Rosy Nude lipsticks for the perfect pout.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Got this as a part of a kit. Great color but more like lip gloss formula. Not sticky but doesn't last very long. Sweet smell at first but this goes away quickly. Very shiny.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the feel and smell of this gloss. The applicator is a bit of a nightmare though! The brush is too sell and doesn't really have the ability to spread the gloss as much as I'd like. Color is as it is in the tube. Not sticky!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a LORAC kit, and I'm not really a lip-gloss person in the first place, but I did sort of like this one. The color is pretty, it's like a baby pink with an almost peachy sort of undertone that is probably really flattering on a variety of skin tones.
Alina U.
Alina U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss. Very nice glossy red. Also has a nice smell. Not too sticky. Very nice coverage for a lip gloss very pigmented
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good liquid lipstick. I feel it lasts and good amount of time and I love the color. It goes on smooth and I really like the way it looks.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a big fan of this lip gloss at all. I like lorac products but I found this to be too sticky for me. The color was nice and pigmented and quite opaque so it did lean in between a gloss and a liquid lipstick. I liked the applicator but the smell was not too good.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY
I've been dying to try this liquid lipstick! But is it worth the 22 dollars?