BY LORAC

elaina s.
Vineland, NJ
Love the look of this product, recieved as a gift and as you can tell by my picture I have only used a little bit of one. Scents are very overwhelming for me, lip gloss is just too sticky, not flattering at all. I was gifted this in 2013 and years later never used it.
Adora G.
Discovery Bay, CA
These are such amazing glosses!!! They smell amazing for one and they go on so easy. I have also noticed that they are very nurishing to the lips! I am so glad I got these.
Florencia G.
Corona, CA
These are my favorite lip glosses, the color combinations are great although I don't use the light pink. The pig.entation is good for a lip gloss.
sarah h.
Modesto, CA
I got a sample size from ulta and I can't believe how pigmented these glosses are. Probably the most pigmented gloss I have ever set my eyes on.
Laura L.
I like the variety of colors on the packet, they are not sticky the color does wear off a bit through out the day like most lip glosses.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
LOVE these, the color goes on glossy and potent, it's not sticky and it stays on through the night. Definitely worth the price!
Faith W.
Lexington , KY
One of the best glosses I have tried. Crazy good pigmentation! Lasts a long time without being sticky! Love love love these
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love these glosses. My mother gets me a Lorac set each year for Christmas and these are one of my favorites.
Blanca E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Cada color esta hermosisimo muy duraderos y faciles de USAR yo uso mas Los matte pero estos estan divinos ...
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
One of the best sets of lip gloss I have ever bought. They are all beautiful, medium pigment glosses!