BY LORAC

Adora G.
Brentwood, CA
These are such amazing glosses!!! They smell amazing for one and they go on so easy. I have also noticed that they are very nurishing to the lips! I am so glad I got these.
Florencia G.
Corona, CA
These are my favorite lip glosses, the color combinations are great although I don't use the light pink. The pig.entation is good for a lip gloss.
sarah h.
Modesto, CA
I got a sample size from ulta and I can't believe how pigmented these glosses are. Probably the most pigmented gloss I have ever set my eyes on.
Laura L.
I like the variety of colors on the packet, they are not sticky the color does wear off a bit through out the day like most lip glosses.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
LOVE these, the color goes on glossy and potent, it's not sticky and it stays on through the night. Definitely worth the price!
Faith W.
Lexington , KY
One of the best glosses I have tried. Crazy good pigmentation! Lasts a long time without being sticky! Love love love these
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love these glosses. My mother gets me a Lorac set each year for Christmas and these are one of my favorites.
Blanca E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Cada color esta hermosisimo muy duraderos y faciles de USAR yo uso mas Los matte pero estos estan divinos ...
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
One of the best sets of lip gloss I have ever bought. They are all beautiful, medium pigment glosses!
Lauren T.
Henderson , TN
Some of the best money I've ever spent!! Lorac has yet to disappoint me! These glosses are great!!