BY LORAC

Shirley W.
Buffalo, NY
I own the lorac cosmetics rockin red hot closs kit which is quite similar to this one. It came with 4 glitter glosses and 2 regular glosses. The formula is very sticky and the color pay off is not good at all but they do provide good moisture for your lips if you’re looking for a moisturizing gloss. There are better products out here!
Alyssa M.
These are really pretty they stay on and are not sticky at all I purchased these awhile back but never did a review even my little like these i love that they come in tasteable flavors!
PaigeAlexandra T.
Love Lorac lipglosses. They are all a very true glossy lip. They don’t slide off my lips and leave a mess. I will say they are very very sticky, but it doesn’t bother me at all
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Was NOT a fan of these. I got them at Kohl’s during a Christmas sale thinking they were going to be great quality and a everyday lipgloss for me but instead the shades were all wrong and looked messy on my lips. Horrible horrible product do not waste your money. 😩
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I’ll start out by saying that I’m not huge on lip gloss. But if I were, this would probably not be my favorite gloss out there. It’s a little sticky and does not have a pleasant smell. I don’t love the pigment in these.
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
There are so many things I love about the set. First, the obvious large range of color. I love being that this set ranges from nude to darker berry tones! These colors are definitely universally flattering. I also love the consistency of these glosses. I cannot stand sticky glosses, and these guys are certainly smooth and moisturizing. Last, these lip glosses pack a punch when it comes to pigment, which I definitely appreciate!

If you are looking for a product that is moisturizing yet pigmented and luxurious, look no further!
Jennifer N.
Lorac glosses are one of my favorites. This collection has a great range of colors from nude to red to plum. they last all day and have great pigmentation for a gloss. They are non drying, not super sticky, and the packaging is super cute. I put one in every purse!
Rachel M.
Won this pack at a White Elepephant Christmas Party. Comes with lots of pretty colors to choose from. They're really sticky though and don't last too long. I can't believe that most of these are $15 for just one. I'd expect a little more from it if it's that expensive!
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
This is such a great set of lip glosses. They are universally flattering on almost any skin tone. I was impressed because I have a yellowy undertone to my skin and the glosses all worked. They are great for mixing up your daily routine!
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
Every color is amazing and very pigmented. I have two of these and I like to wear them everyday for school. And he price range isn't that bad either. #lovethisproduct