Lorac Cosmetics LORAC Croc Palette Eye/Cheek Palette uploaded by Dianelys A.

BY LORAC

• Is the color pay off on these eyeshadows worth it?1 Answers
  • What is the best primer that goes well with this palette? 2 Answers
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Palette
I have a few of Lorac's mini palettes.Their eyeshadows are one of my favorite and this palette is one of my go-tos b/c the colors are just so easy and beautiful for an everyday look. I like all 4 colors (3 shimmer, 1 matte/satin), but I do wish there was another Matte/Satin shadow in a lighter shade for transition or just for all over lid. The blush is SO incredibly soft and buttery ....I don't know why I don't use it more often b/c everytime I dip my finger in there I'm amazed at how nice it is. I definitely use the shadows more often than the blush, but probably only because I prefer more peachy or lighter/brighter blushes for my everyday look. I just have other blushes that I really like as well. HOWEVER, this color is really nice and easy to use, great for fall and winter. All in all, awesome palette.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
This is a simple product. When I first bought it I usedan it a lot because it was simple to use. Simple eye colors and it had 2 blushes and 1 bronzer shade which i thought had pigment and was easy to blend. I feel like the colors were natural and was a good everyday product to use. Its travel friendly. The bronzer was not to dark for my fair skin.
Dalia B.
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
I've been wanting this contour palette for the longest time, but haven't had the chance to actually buy it. Every time I go to Ulta and I spit this baby I always swatch it and fall in love with the pigmentation and the quality of the product. I wish I could buy it soon because it's a must have.
Jena A.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
Review for: Palette
I really loved this product because the colors are highly pigmented. It is a very easy product to use and fun because you can create so many different looks. It was a little pricey but it definitely has a good value. I would buy it again because of the price and it will last me a long time.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
Review for: Palette
This palette is so versatile and perfect for traveling especially if you're a light packer and don't want to carry a whole bunch of make up with you. Not only
You could use these for your eyes as eyeshadows but also for your cheeks as blush / bronzer
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Palette
Lorac products are a true must have in any collection! This Croc Palette Eye/Cheek Palette is no different! It's amazing, super blendable, & pigmented! It's a great value compared to other palettes on the market!
Jae I K.
Jae I K.
I wouldn't know but I gave one as a gift to my sister because the attendent at the store was raving about it.
She's saying it's perfect and compact for on the go and highly pigmented.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Loranger, LA
Review for: Palette
Rich, creamy, blendable, not patchy and comes in the perfect shades. If you have fair skin this is the pallet is for you. This pallet is truly a must have!
TaNeisha C.
TaNeisha C.
Lansdowne, PA
Review for: Palette
Although I love this palette because of its size and versatility I gave it 3 stars because tbe colors are not the greatest for darker skin stones
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't get over how good this palette is. It really compliments my skin tone and helps me create that perfect morning look.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Whitestone, NY
What is the best primer that goes well with this palette?
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.
Is the color pay off on these eyeshadows worth it?