BeautyFaceFace MakeupLORAC
Color Source Buildable Blush

Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush

Bring color and life to your cheeks with LORAC Color Source Buildable Blush. These powder blushes are silky-smooth to the touch and build and blend effortlessly. Become a beautiful, sensual source of color with these buildable shades. Available in matte and satin finishes and a wide spectrum of complexion enhancing hues. Can be worn sheer for a natural flush or built for a more dramatic effect.

I have purchased the cinematic and loved it. I was just wondering if the purple one is as good?
We're can I get this and I'm so curious how this would come out on me?
Is this as subtle as they say it is?
Start your review of Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush!
Product Highlights
my man bought this for me in the shade aura which is a dusty rose tone. it looks absolutely stunning with my cool, pale skin tone. the formula is powdery but it blends into the skin like a dream. lorac always delivers, for sure.in reviews
my favorite blush!!! i love subtle colors and prism is the most gorgeous nude peach color on the cheeks! in reviews
Melissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Ultra Violet (Satin Violet)
Omg this color is GORGEOUS!!! If you are looking for a purple blush that is actually purple, this is the perfect one. I’ve bought many blushers that claim purple but go on pink once they’re applied. This one stays purple and you can actually sheer it out to be more on the pink side. Like what?! I’ve been eyeing this one for probably almost a year now. I cannot believe I waited this long to pull the trigger. This applies heavy so I like to use a very fluffy brush to apply. The staying power is fantastic and it’s worked nicely with my other products I’ve used so far. I never hear about this brand and I wonder why! Below I have posted a picture of blushers I have that claim purple. The one directly to the left of the Lorac is MUCH lighter in person and is technically Lavender (but very pale). The one beneath the Lavender is IT Cosmetics Sugar Plum and it also looks much lighter in this picture, but it’s ombré and is all shimmer. The swatch on my arm has the Lorac on the bottom and the one that has the matte and shimmer pans. As you can see though, so many are either a pastel-y shade or like a bright/deep berry. Lorac Ultraviolet is the only one so far that’s as true a purple in my eyes! Hope I was able to help any purple-blush lovers as I rarely find anything on them! :)
Heather D.
Osburn, ID
Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Technicolor (Matte Coral)
What's better than a matte coral blush? This is a must-have for your collection. The formula works fabulously. The pigmentation is great. I love this blush. The shade is beautiful. This is definitely a favorite of mine.
Ms.Makeup 2.
Review for: Aura (Matte Rose)
I have the Lorac blushes in multiple shades. They are amazing! Definitely in my top 5 favorite blush formulas. They are smooth and pigmented and last all day. The packaging is also beautiful and sleek.
ari S.
Norwalk
Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush uploaded by ari S.
Review for: Ultra Violet (Satin Violet)
This is a wonderful blush formulation. It works great and i really dont have any issues with it because it is wonderfully buildable. Something that can be quite hard to find in a blush nowadays. I really like the color, wish I did have the other colors though. I would reccomend trying. Its matte but more of a nice satin color, not drying.
Kaylaa B.
Waterloo
Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush uploaded by Kaylaa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Aura (Matte Rose)
I love this blush and it’s last so long. I usually wear this with foundation and without foundation during this pandemic it’s hard to wear foundation with a mask so I just put a splash on and it gives me a nice color.
Megan H.
paxton
Review for: Ultra Violet (Satin Violet)
One of my favorite blushes right now it goes on matte and just gives you a rosy look a little goes a long way!
Faith C.
Mars Hill, NC
Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush uploaded by Faith C.
Absolutely hands down my favorite blush. It’s truly gorgeous & goes on easy & can be added to to make it pop more. I’m barely wearing any but it looks amazing the more you add. The purple color is the BEST. I was shocked that I loved it so much.
Ashley G.
address
Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush uploaded by Ashley G.
Review for: Chroma (Satin Berry)
This blush is indeed build able, but I find I only need one or two swipes and the color is so nicely pigmented that's all I need. The color is a beautiful bright pink but appears almost purple tones on my skin, its beautiful. It is very matte, so I use a highlighter as well. There is hardly any loose kick back to worry about and the packaging is very sturdy. I was told they will be discontinuing this line of blush, so I stocked up at my nearest Kohls. They have 60% off all LORAC at the moment. Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush LORAC
Danielle C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Ultra Violet (Satin Violet)
This super cute peachy/ pink blush is super easy to apply! I received this in a Lorac gift set and intend to purchase this specific product individually for future use. Very pigmented. Lasts all day. I would recommend this blush to anyone!
Katie R.
Elizaville, NY
Lorac Color Source Buildable Blush uploaded by Katie R.
Not my favorite Lorac product, even when I knock off the extra product it is still too much and very hard to blend out.