LORAC Cococin Cream Compact Foundation uploaded by Sophia A.LORAC Cococin Cream Compact Foundation uploaded by Geulian F.LORAC Cococin Cream Compact Foundation uploaded by Liz T.

BY LORAC

Sophia A.
New York , NY
I saw these on hautelook and I knew that I wanted to get a variation of colors - this one is deep bronze-I love that the cream basically sets as a powder; it's a nice rich color. Can never go wrong with a cream.
Andrea M.
I love this foundation but I will say I don't ever use liquid foundation it makes my face feel cakey & gross but this is a great in between of liquid & powder! It lasts all day but easy to take off with a make up remover wipe!
Geulian F.
Sparks, NV
This is a very creamy product. When i first started using makeup, i liked these consistancy. I bought a new one and used it now, i don't exactly know how I feel about it. It's in the no no side. If you have oily skin i recommend it, but if you have combo to dry skin. Don't waste your money.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I got this from my sister who did NOT end up liking it, and from what I can tell people are split on how they feel about this compact. I like it. It applies so well, covers all my blemishes, and isn't too oily.