BY LORAC

A kit by LORAC creator Carol Shaw to give you all the tools you need to easily create any look you desire. In this tutorial's simple steps, Carol Shaw shares her professional tips that take you from real life to red carpet by teaching you how to master a Natural Day and Dramatic Night looks in minutes. This kit contains a step-by-step look book and her favorite must-have products—everything you need to do makeup like a pro.This set contains:- 0.15 oz Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in LORACstar- 0.02 oz Front Of The Line Pro in Black- 0.43 oz Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara in Black- 0.12 oz Blush in Soul- 0.17 oz Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Trend Setter- Tutorial Look Book It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

LORAC Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Natural To Dramatic Face Tutorial
  • "Also, the eyeshadow trio is all shimmery but super pigmented and really pretty, but if you like matte then you most likely wont like the shadows." in 1 review
  • "The mascara and eye liner were great because they were both long lasting and had a nice black color." in 1 review
  • "I love that it comes with full sized products so you can really test out the product over a long period of time to see how well you like it. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a long time user of the eyeliner which ALONE is upwards of $20!" in 1 review
  • "I also am an every day user of the Lorac eyeshadow primer." in 1 review
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI
While browsing through Ulta the other day, I came across this set and let me just say… WOW! Immediately I had to have it! I believe it was around $36, which I just could not believe! I'm a long time user of the eyeliner which ALONE is upwards of $20! So yes, for the money, this is a great deal. When I opened everything up, thats when I had an issue… The blush, eyeshadows, and mascara were perfect (blush was a little darker than I thought but still gorgeous). But then I opened the eyeliner and it was dry! SO SAD! Then I opened the lip gloss and the applicator for that was frayed at the end. I ended up getting the set replaced, but it was just a bit annoying! Overall, you should 100% buy this if you're a fan of Lorac and looking for a deal!
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ
Bought this set as a treat to myself when I was in a friends wedding. The mascara worked well but was not my favorite I found it to smear easily. I really like the eye shadows and the blush, but after about three months of use the eyeshadow container broke into two pieces so I can no longer bring it with me. The lip gloss is nice and has good staying power, but I am not a huge lip gloss fan. I am a huge fan of the front of the line pro liner, it doesn't dry out and after a little practice is easy to apply. I like that there are directions for two makeup looks with this kit. Definitely worth the money, this is about as cheap as drugstore makeup but very nice quality.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Lorac products are amazing. The bang for your buck in this is CRAZY! I am in love with their shadows just like MAC products. Super long lasting wear - dramatic looks to light everyday wear pigment is extreme. You will not be disappointed with this set. Their whole line is perfect but to get the liner, mascara, shadow plus more you can't beat this. I am a huge fan of the shadow and feel you can't go wrong by just purchasing for that in mind because the rest is such a super bonus!
Tiffany M.
Everything in this set is good and the price is great! But the main reason for this review is for the blush. I have an olive complexion and it gave me a natural flushed look.
kristina n.
There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use. only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some stores...
Sarah B.
The mascara, and eyeliner had to be my favorite out of all the products. The mascara didn't flake and the eyeliner doesn't smudge. The blush was really pigmented, but just not a color for me. The eyeshadows are nice and really shimmery. The packaging on the eyeshadow is cheap and mine broke after dropping it on carpet from 6 inches off the ground. The lip gloss is terrible. It is really sticky and thick and the applicator has a brush tip so it didn't go on smooth. All and all I think this is a good deal. 4 out of 5 products are good.
Dani K.
I gave this set to my mom for her birthday because I thought the value was amazing and I really love LORAC. She really loves the eyeliner because you can make it thick or thin and the mascara works wonders due to the extremely curved brush. Also, the eyeshadow trio is all shimmery but super pigmented and really pretty, but if you like matte then you most likely wont like the shadows. Overall, I think this is a great quality and value and LORAC is a trusted company who conitually prodcues superb products.
Alejandra A.
My favorite kit from Lorac, the eyeliner is my favorite liner of all time because it is so easy to use and wing out your eyeliner!!! The eyeshadow trio last long and has a lot of pigment which is great because it will last longer. The blush is a beautiful color for everybody!! I just love love love this kit and have not had the luck to find it again!
Dana S.
I purchased this kit about 3 years ago and it was a great price for getting 5 full size products. My favorites were the blush, eye liner and mascara. The lip gloss was too sticky and had an odd smell to it. The eyeshadow was ok but not a lot was picked up on the brush and I do not think it was very pigmented at all. The mascara and eye liner were great because they were both long lasting and had a nice black color. It was worth the money to try out this many products.
Rachael F.
Columbia, SC
This set is what got me into LORAC. It is a great brand, often passed over. The eyeshadow trio in this set is my go-to every day. The blush is very flattering, not to mention very creamy feeling when you swatch it. This eyeliner pen is AMAZING. It has become my HG liquid pen. It's so easy to use and lasts forever. The only thing out of this I never really used is the mascara because there are way better ones out there. However, this is a great introduction to the LORAC brand.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I got this I love it I will definitely see that this has been one of the best red carpet natural to dramatic please try to Rose I ever had you need to try this to be Arneis I got it as a gift so I don't know how much it costs I did it to the research but I am because I want more I want more I do not work for this company but I am telling you it is absolutely mind blowing from what I can do for you
Marta A.
Are these all full sizes or are they samples? is it worth the price?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Son tamaño de muestra oh normal ?
Yadira G.
North Miami Beach, FL
What is the cost of this?
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
Are they real size or just travel?