LORAC Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Eye Tutorial ($110 Value) Close Up: Real Life to Red Carpet Eye Tutorial uploaded by yudelka b.

BY LORAC

Rachel B.
The eye primer and the liquid eyeliner are amazing! This is my go to eye primer. The liquid eyeliner does dry out after a while but most do. I'm not sure about the mascara and eyeshadow bit I have 4 of their mascaras and I love them. Their eyeshadow are normally very pigmented.
Tabitha M.
I always overlooked Lorac products in the past , but was shopping at Ulta and saw this box and decided to scoop it up . A ton of products for a low price ? Why not . The eyeshadow is super pigmented , minimal fallout . And pretty true to tone . In particular the rose gold color was my favorite . The eye shadow primer is INSANE . Probably one of my favorite new products . Eyeliner glides on well and stays for a considerable about of time . I'm not a huge fan of kohl pencils ( just personal preference) but still was pretty great . The mascara was awesome as well . I loved the brush and the formula as well .
Sandra R.
Hereford
I have hear nothing but great comments about this brand I have yet to try any of there products I would love to test and write reviews for this brand looking forward to it soon I hope
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
The shadow trio is highly pigmented and amazing. The lash primer with mascara is awesome, gives thick long ,full lashes. The primer keeps your shadow put without much creasing and that's only at the end of the day, and everyone varies with that. The liner is ok, works well, i wish it was a more intense black. Overall, a Great set to have! GO for it!
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the Lorac eye shadow primer, it is fantastic, and the eye shadow trio has a super great formula, like all Lorac shadows. However, I wasn't crazy about the eyeliner pen, it isn't super black and even looks grey, and Lorac's mascaras aren't anything special in my opinion. Overall, it wouldn't be something I would purchase again.
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
I am usually a fan of lorac products! I repurchase several of their products...contour palette and foundation. I like they eye shadow and mascara but this liquid liner is terrible! You don't get any color pay off and for a $20 liner I want to see some color! The other products in the kit are ok but not spectacular.
Lola A.
Brooklyn, NY
Although the price is a little high it is really amazing prize is so worth it and it's easy to apply I got this product and I use it all the time never been disappointed I will definitely buy again amazing
Kelly S.
This kit comes with everything you need! It's a great value and comes with so much. This was my first time getting this product, and I absolutely love it! I would recommend this to anyone! It's a must buy!
Julia P.
Carrolltown, PA
Loved to use this neasy instructions. The eyeshadow felt silky but stayed on. The liner glided over my lid and did not pull or tug. The mascara made my eyelashes poo. I do not have ling lashes but when i used this i felt like my lashes were super long. Would highly recommend. Plus the mascars did not flake off on my face throughou the day
Kayla D.
Delavan, WI
Lorac is such an amazing brand & this is a great way to start out trying their different products . This is such a great deal ! 😍😍 beautiful colors in the little eyeshadow palette & the mascaras & eyeliners don't flake & STAY BLACK 😍
Connie L.
This looks amazing. does it really help for beginner.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been looking for new eye make up ... Does anyone know who this is and how the colors are??????
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
Is the makeup worth the price? After applying will it last all day or would I have to touch up/reapply all day
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Is this good quality or cheap product?
Allie M.
Is this makeup worth the price?