LORAC Close Up: Real Life to Red Carpet Eye Tutorial uploaded by Catracha A.

BY LORAC

I created. LORAC’S Close Up Pro Eye Tutorial to give you all the tools you need to easily create any eye look you desire. In these simple steps, I share my professional makeup tips that will take you from Real Life to Red Carpet by teaching you how to create a soft, minimal eye, a mod cat eye, and a mega-sexy smokey eye. This kit contains my favorite must-have products and everything you need to do makeup like a PRO: Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, exclusive Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Star Power, PRO Cream Eyeliner in Black, PRO Mascara in Black, Double Ended Brush and an Eye Tutorial Booklet with removable instructions that cling to your mirror. Remember that practice makes picture-perfect. Here s to all eyes on you! see more...

Carly T.
This set is pretty good because it includes a variety of different makeup products. This set is particularly good for beginners, as it provides a variety of simple makeup products as well as instructions for using those products. However, this set is not ideal for more advanced makeup users, as the products are not of the highest quality for more advanced use.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This price is not beatable! This is all the basics you need for a full face look! It's all long lasting and so pretty and easy to use! It is all true to color and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try this brand for the price you can try so much of the brand
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
This set is awesome you get everything to create a perfect eye look minus the mascara wasn't a big fan but everything else was Great. I purchased mine from Sephora and the price wasn't too expensive
Michelle D.
Lorac is one of my favorite cosmetic brands. Even though my skin tends to be sensitive, I was comfortable wearing this eye makeup. The pigment is really high quality and goes a long way.
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
For the price you seriously cannot beat this. All products are full sized. I love the mascara it comes with! Now my favorite because of this. This eye shadow trio is EVERYTHING. On days that I go to work I always wear this, it is my go to for 5 minuet make up! It also comes with a brush and I love the brush. Also comes with a tutorial packet with step by step instructions! If you are new to this brand, definitely try this!
Amanda W.
This is an absolutely
Wonderful set. Especially for a beginner. It includes all you need to have a fierce eye look. I bought two when I first saw them, one for me and one for a friend, and we both are completely and totally obsessed! Every product in here is totally amazing! If you've been curious about trying this brand I HIGHLY recommend you get this kit!
Quimby T.
I really like the baked eyeshadow in this set a lot. It blends super super easy and has a nice reflective finish. I disliked the packaging because it broke fairly quickly but I have managed to hold it together for a few years. The liner was pretty good, not the best or the worst as far as pigmentation is concerned.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
The eye shadow and mascara are great. Not a fan of chalk liner, it tends to smear / be hard to control. The eye shadow primer is overrated, but does last forever! For the price this is a great set and makes a really great gift (they usually run good deals around the holidays)
Alexandria J.
Ewa Beach, HI
Lorac keeps coming in and out of the market. They've never really sky-rocketed out of the gate. I LOVE the pigmentation of LORAC though! You really get a creamy, powerful punch of color! The color payoff doesn't last though. I would say you look great for four hours, then it slowly fades out.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
I bought this a while ago at Kohl's. They had it mislabelled so I got it for $18! Best $18 spent! Lorac products are of *very* high quality. Buttery smooth and blend well. I really like the gel liner and the eyeshadow brush included is great!
Jenna O.
How easily dose it smudge ?
Nossa deve ser maraaaavilhoso,quero muito testar,por favor..
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Give really need to try this real life two red carpet I to Torio it's a great you look at so much out of it I loved it whether you are a new user of make up or experience or I make a professional it is great please buy it is not expensive and it's work and we cent
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Cual es el precio y que tamaño tiene?
Yesenia S.
Santa Isabel
I am a professional makeup artist and I have never tried this brand of products, how good are the shadow palettes and how do they pigment? How good is the mask and the eyeliner worth paying for these products? I have that great curiosity