BY LORAC

Radiant skin is always in. Perk up your pallor with Hot Flash. Just dust the shimmering bronze hue all-over. Then, sweep the shimmery pink shade on the apples of your cheeks for a sheer pop of color. Hot Flash:   pink shimmer/bronze shimmer Worn as a duo or individually, this is the one product that will give you that fresh, healthy, beachy look?instantly.  Comes in "Hot Flash" and "Hot & Spicy" to get the sexy, sun-kissed look you desire. Gives you that fresh, healthy, beachy look...instantly. Wear alone or mix together depending on the sun-kissed look you desire. Flecks of pearl give the skin a sexy, warm glow bronzer. Blush:  0.17 oz / 4.7 g Bronzer:  0.19 oz / 5.5 g Blush/Bronzer, Hot Flash see more...

• I use the NARS Laguna and Orgasm duo. How does this compare to that...1 Answers
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was out shopping the other day and found this little gem paired with a shiny lip gloss. I ended up needing my blush and bronzer but also go an extra gloss. I was very satisfied with the products. The only thing tha wasnt so great was the small brush that it came with. I fixed that problem quick. I just recently received the #KatVonDvoxbox that came with 2 amazing brushes. One of those is now used for my blush bronzer duo.
Elli R.
Elli R.
I tried this one a while back and overall it was great! Only complaint is the brush but I usually don't use the brushes or makeup rounds that come with most make up. It would be cool if the brush was better but it's no biggie. I love the pigment of both the bronzer & blush. A little really goes a long way since the color is pretty good lol.
Maria G.
Maria G.
New castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives u that summer look in one compact.
A bronzer and blush never looked so good together. Love this
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
I have mixed feelings about this blush/bronzer combo. It is a good price for the color combo and the blush is that perfect hot pink glow that you want in the summer on a night out with a tan but the bronzer gives that "dirty" appearance that some bronzers do and goes on too shimmery. If this is applied very lightly with only a primer or light foundation underneath it it will look great combined with a swipe of the pink blush, but only attempt this during the summer. This is NOT a winter/fall make up. The pink goes on very shimmery and more warm then the cool that it looks in the pan. Also the compact is bulky and the pans are loose and each time I have bought this (only twice years ago..and I still have the pink blush sitting in my make up bag for the occasional use) the powders ends up breaking and messing up my bag. It comes with a pretty useless brush so it really could be much more compact but they still attempt to push the brush it comes with in the compartment below the blush/bronzer duo in the compact.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Dover, MA
I really love the bronzer side of this compact. The blush is also nice. I really enjoy the overall formulation.
member-e9c0c3b69
member-e9c0c3b69
Pasadena, CA
I don't like the blush side I don't know I think it's abit too bright for me the bronzer is great I like it a lot
Lori S.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a pretty combo. I use it to contour and the blush gives a beautiful color to my cheeks. I am a big fan of Lorac products and use them daily.
Clair C.
Clair C.
Austin, TX
I love this duo, the blush is a great color for my skin, especially for spring. The bronze is one of my favorites. It is perfect for contouring my face as is doesn't have a shimmer to it. I wouldn't use it like a normal bronze for all over glow, but it does work wonders. I don't use the brush it came with (who does) but the duo is a go to for me.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Pretty nice, You can use for blush, Highlighting your face or just adding a touch of color.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
I give it four stars only because the brush that comes with it is absolutely not the right one AT ALL for this kind of product! I use a big fat puffy Lorac brush instead. Plus the bronzer is a little bit too dark even for me except at certain parts of the summer when I am VERY tan. But the blush is AMAZING and my favorite color EVER!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I use the NARS Laguna and Orgasm duo. How does this compare to that? i.e. price, pigmentation, etc.