BY LORAC

A six-in-one tinted makeup that neutralizes, primes, moisturizes, brightens, soothes, and helps skin look healthy and youthful. This cream is specially tinted to color-correct redness, discoloration, and imperfections. It also contains red seaweed that naturally primes, hyaluronic acid that moisturizes and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, and vitamin C that helps brighten. Additionally, aloe, chamomile, calendula, and white peony help soothe, while antiaging antioxidants such as vitamins A and E and green and white tea help skin look healthy and youthful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of oil, silicone, paraben, and fragrance and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Light more...
I have this in the shade light and it is too dark and too yellow toned for me. I have tried mixing it with a few different white foundation mixers and it just isn’t working for me. I have normal to dry skin and this looks really heavy and textured on my skin even when blended out with a beauty blender. For being a CC cream, it does actually have pretty good coverage. If it looked smoother on my skin I would continue using but I think I will be passing it on to a family member.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This is my first time trying a cc cream. I've tried out bb creams which I like once in a while but I mostly use foundation. I've been using the L'Oréal infallible pro-Matte foundation and occasionally the L'Oréal infallible pro-glow foundation. This stuff doesn't compare to anything. I hate this stuff. It's very hard to blend out. I have an uneven coverage of this product. I blended out the product in small sections first with my fingers and then used my it cosmetics foundation brush to blend it more. It just didn't help. I wouldn't recommend this stuff. I have nothing really good to say about it. I'll probably just throw it away. Such a waste of money.
Ashley H.
Wartburg, TN
I found several bottles of this at kohls on clearance. I get medium coverage out of this but it's buildable. I have oily skin and this product stays on well. It covers all my redness up. I would recommend if you are wanting good coverage without purchasing a foundation.
Amanda H.
Review for: Light more...
My man knows how much I love Lorac products and picked this up for me. I love this CC cream. Great coverage and corrects red spots. My only complaint is that the CC1 Shade is still too dark for my skin tone.
Bailey M.
This is one of the worst foundation type proucts that I have ever used. I was able to pick this up at Kohls for $12 and I don't even think it's worth that much. I would recommend almost any other drug store cc cream or foundation over this.

To start I am aware that it's not a foundation so it is not supposed to be full coverage. I also want to say that I deal with very red skin so I was really looking forward to this to help with overall color correcting without having to add a second step. But that is not what I got with this product. It did not really cover my redness more than any other light coverage foundation.

The worst part about this is it just sit right ontop of the skin. It is impossible to blend. I have tried this with a sponge, a brush, and even my fingers like the product says you should. Nothing can get this to blend. Everything just pushes the product around, it's crazy streaky and it just looks gross. It really does just look bad.

I do have the color light not tan, so I don't know if it's just that color but it is absolutely awful.
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
This was the first CC cream I ever bought. I was very hesitant because I have very oily skin but it was amazing. The color was perfect and it was really good for me to use during winter when my skin is on the dryer side.
Ashley D.
This is one of the worst face products/foundations I have ever used! It wouldn't blend and looked insane on my skin to the point I had to take it off and use something else.
Kaitlyn M.
I received a pretty good sized sample of this from an Ulta purchase and I'm thankful it was a sample and that I didn't actually pay for a full sized one because I'm not too sure how I feel about this. I like Lorac as far as eye shadow goes, however the CC cream just didn't do it for me. It was thick, and sort of creamy when I poured some out and caked up on my face in some areas (I applied moisturizer like I always do right before) however, after wetting my hands a tiny bit and patting those areas it went away for the most part but I constantly checked it throughout the day. It just felt think and cakey, the coverage was pretty decent and it lasted almost all day. However, I don't think this would be first on my list of recommendations, sorry Lorac.
Samantha G.
South Pasadena, CA
I bought this product about 2 months ago because I was in need of a medium to full coverage BB/CC cream. I asked the store clerk what one she recommended and she suggested this product. I struggle with a lot of redness along my jawline so I thought this product would be great for covering that up. This was not the case. After applying I couldn't get over the fact that the finish is extremely sticky. The coverage was very disappointing as well - I could still see all the redness even with a second layer. I have never dealt with dry skin however this product was extremely drying. The last thing that surprised me about this product is there is no SPF. The only plus for this product is the packaging.
Erica K.
Womelsdorf, PA
I picked this up on sale at Kohl's because I wanted to try a higher end CC cream. I have darker patches of skin on my face and was hoping that this would do the trick. The coverage is light/medium, and it feels nice once you have it on. I think there is something of a learning curve for applying this product. It dries very quickly, so you have to work fast and in small areas at a time. I've found that a brush is the best way for me to apply (I tried a beauty blender both dry and damp, as well as my fingers, and finally the brush). It's not my favorite products to apply, that said, I do use it fairly often.
Jenny T.
Cleveland, TN
is Lorac CC cream waterproof?
Erin C.
Does this have any spf in it? I want to try it out for summer instead of my usual IT Cosmetics CC cream.
Kirsten H.
Would this cover facial scars?