BY LORAC

Chunky sweaters and jewels, wind and white plush clouds, the glow of the sun and your toes in the sand. Lorac Los Angeles brings you an eye shadow palette that was inspired by all the things we love about the sunny city in late winder. This soft, universal eye shadow palette contains 12 matte and shimmer shades with a variety of highlight, crease, lid, and liner shades. Grab your sweater, sunglasses, and sandals and experience what Lorac has dreamed up for you.

Shades:

• Is this palette worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do t...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade in this palette?10 Answers
Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I really love this eyeshadow pallete ... The colors are really pigmented.. This pallete is a must have will truly recommend this .." in 98 reviews
  • "I recently received this as a gift and I totally had no clue it existed. I'm a HUGE fan on Lorac products; they never seem to disappoint. These shadows are neutral but still fun in my eye!" in 12 reviews
  • "Love this palette so much! The shade are so pigmented and buttery. Each eyeshadow lasts all day when worn! I recently bought this palette and I can't stop using it :) I love how glittery the glitter shades are as well! " in 12 reviews
Alexandra R.
I really haven't been a fan of the LORAC Pro palettes but this one is fantastic. The colors are all very pigmented and easy to work with. They are very soft shadows like they usually are so there is fallout but not on your face if you remember to tap off the brush before applying. The pink metallic shade "Kitty Cat" is stunning on the lid. The packaging is also very cute and springy.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sunny city in the late winter. Exactly what LA is experiencing now! I love this weather and I love this palette! Yes some of the colors are powdery but it doesn't bother me! I think for the shade range, quality, packaging , and price... Its a fantastic deal! I picked it up for $30.00 at Ulta and I definitely recommend!
Emily S.
This Lorac palette is absolutely amazing nothing surprises me because their shadows are so buttery and so pigmented in every other palate you get a whole bunch of product for your money and the shadows are so worth the price The pigmentation is amazing and not to mention the packaging is so cute I recommend anyone that can get their hands on it do so
Alyssa W.
Baltimore
At first, I didn’t like this palette. However, I realized that this palette is better suited to softer looks, so I reach for it for class and whatnot. I do not like the whole glitter-in-a-matte shadow idea, like Seaside has. I also do not use Boots, which is a satin black. This is a nice sized palette for traveling with, though. The packaging is sleek, but the print is kind of childish.
Brooke C.
Pocatello, ID
I bought this pallet at Ulta a couple weeks ago and I love it! The packaging is creative. The shades are wonderful quality and beautiful colors. They blend out very well. There are 5 matte shades 5 shimmer shades and 2 sparkle shades. All of them are wonderful. Would recommend this pallet!
Lisa W.
Yountville, CA
I loved this eyeshadow palette. It has been my summertime 2017 go-to pack. I have traveled quite a bit over the past few months and this selection easily took me from day to evening events. Some of the shimmering colors didn't work well for me, but the more natural matte colors were EXCEPTIONAL and the packaging is darling too! I feel special every time I use it.
Ashlee H.
Okeechobee, FL
I love lorac pallets. The color payoff is amazing but I will say they are a little dusty and make kind of a mess. But they will last all day especially if you pair them with Lora s eyeshadow primer! Such a great pair. I like a more natural look and this pallets definitely caters to that. As soon as I saw it online I had to bring it home
Natalie L.
When I first purchased this palette I wasn't sure how much I would use it, but I reach for I almost daily now. The colors are beautiful, apply well, and are bendable. I purchased it at ulta for $30 and I feel like that's a great price for this brand and the amount of shadows you get. The only reason I took off a star is the shadows are super delicate and if I lightly touch it with my brush so much fall out develops, but other than that no complaints.
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
I just purchased California Dreaming palette yesterday and I absolutely love the colors. I find that if you are gentle with your eyeshadow brush there is no problem with fall out. I have only used this one time because it is new but I will be using it again as it is Absolutely Beautiful. I would recommend this palette.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I really like this palette! I haven't used it a whole lot as I have a lot of eye shadows but the times that I have I really liked the looks I created. These colors are pretty and pigmented. You can make all kinds of looks and the colors are prefect for all skin tones. It was $30 at ulta which I think was a decent price for the size of the palette. The pan size are larger then most of Too Faced palettes for comparison.
Amanda H.
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
Brittany S.
Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a lot of fallout? And do they last on the eyes? Just noticed Ulta has this on sale this week. Thinking about picking it up.
Guadalupe B.
Northridge , CA
Is it super pigmented?
Brittany M.
I feel underwhelmed looking at this palette. Anyone loving it so far?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this Palette worth the $30? :)