BY LORAC

Chunky sweaters and jewels, wind and white plush clouds, the glow of the sun and your toes in the sand. Lorac Los Angeles brings you an eye shadow palette that was inspired by all the things we love about the sunny city in late winder. This soft, universal eye shadow palette contains 12 matte and shimmer shades with a variety of highlight, crease, lid, and liner shades. Grab your sweater, sunglasses, and sandals and experience what Lorac has dreamed up for you.

Shades:

• Is this palette worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do t...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade in this palette?10 Answers
Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I really love this eyeshadow pallete ... The colors are really pigmented.. This pallete is a must have will truly recommend this .." in 98 reviews
  • "I recently received this as a gift and I totally had no clue it existed. I'm a HUGE fan on Lorac products; they never seem to disappoint. These shadows are neutral but still fun in my eye!" in 12 reviews
  • "Love this palette so much! The shade are so pigmented and buttery. Each eyeshadow lasts all day when worn! I recently bought this palette and I can't stop using it :) I love how glittery the glitter shades are as well! " in 12 reviews
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Lorac Pro Palette is my all-time favorite eye shadow so I figured I would try the California Dreaming Palette. It's good, not amazing, but I recommend it for people who are looking to get into makeup. The range of colors are great - prefect for day or night - and easy to blend as the shadows are somewhat creamy. This palette doesn't compare to their Pro line, however, it is worth the money. I recently took this palette on a long weekend to Chicago and was able to use it for everything; day looks, night looks and I even used the Cable Knit shade to fill in my brows. I find that my brushes tend to pick up too much product due to the shadow formula causing me to feel like I will go through this palette quicker than usual.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Nice range of matte colors, good for transition shades. Kitty Cat is a stunning brown shimmer shade. I like using this palette as a supplement to others because I feel like it has a good range of soft colors. The shades are a bit powdery, though. Kitty Cat is the only one that is really creamy. They are buildable colors, which is good because there's not a lot of pigment in them. This palette is usable, but not my favorite. Would be good for matte looks.
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
This is currently my FAVORITE palette. Lorac is one of my favorite brands, simply because they always make the best quality and gorgeous products! They're one of the most pigmented shadows, their packaging is always SO incredibly well constructed and adorable, their themes are cute, and the shadows are sooo buttery and soft, and so ridiculously pigmented! The colors in this palette are so great because they're different, yet you can create SO many unique looks with them! My favorite colors from this palette that I love to use together for my everyday look are Cozy, Hot Toddy, Overcast, Cable Knit, and a little bit of 65 degrees! I'm obsessed!!! Get one for yourself so you can be obsessed too!!!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I usually love Lorac shadows. I have all the Pro palettes & one mega pro palette & this is just a different formulaūüėź
It's not bad, it's just not what I expect from Lorac shadows.
That being said, it would be a good palette for beginners because you do have to build it up to get strong pigment so there's less room for error.
My favorite colors are Seaside & Hot Toddy.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Love love love!! The colors in this are super pigmented and very buttery when applied. There is a mix of matte and shimmer. If you have yet to try Lorac shadows--just do it! They are hands down my favorite shadows. Price point is also decent for what you are getting on this palette. The pan sizes are about double the size of their pro palettes!
Christy A.
I love this eyeshadow palette! Lorac is one of my favorite eyeshadow formulas; they are all so pigmented and buttery! I love the packaging I mean it's so cute! I would recommend to anyone that wants to test out lorac shadows they are beautiful I would repurchase this again and again no joke. So happy to add this to my collection!
Ariana D.
Denver, CO
Literally bought this palette at Ulta because I fell in love with the swatch I did of KITTYCAT but finger swatches aren't always the best judge. Using this palette with a brush is a bit of a nightmare, the kickback/fallout is ridiculous especially on HOT TODDY but pretty much across the board. I was super excited to try out the gorgeous navy and dark green shades but even when I tried applying with Fix Plus on my brush they color pay off was patchy and hard to build up. Sadly this palette has sat in my makeup drawer untouched for a while.
Cici D.
While the pigment is high quality the bonding for the eyeshadow's are not. The eyeshadow in the tins cracks and breaks off in pieces like dust. My palette became very messy after my first use. Everyone that I know with this palette is disappointed by loosing at least one color from the eyeshadow breaking and/or mixing with other colors. You can still create beautiful looks with it but be very careful with this sensitive product palette.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This is one of the best palettes I have bought in a long time! I have used many brands of eyeshadow and have never actually had much luck with LORAC - until this palette. The colors are stunning! Even the shade Button is a neutral, but it is a neutral that is gorgeous and unlike any of the neutrals I have it my palettes.  Kitty Cat, Button and Cable Knit are my favorite shades in the palette. These shadows are buttery, they apply and blend well and the majority are highly pigmented. I love this palette and am very happy I bought it!
Alexandra R.
I really haven't been a fan of the LORAC Pro palettes but this one is fantastic. The colors are all very pigmented and easy to work with. They are very soft shadows like they usually are so there is fallout but not on your face if you remember to tap off the brush before applying. The pink metallic shade "Kitty Cat" is stunning on the lid. The packaging is also very cute and springy.
Amanda H.
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
Brittany S.
Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a lot of fallout? And do they last on the eyes? Just noticed Ulta has this on sale this week. Thinking about picking it up.
Guadalupe B.
Los Angeles , CA
Is it super pigmented?
Brittany M.
I feel underwhelmed looking at this palette. Anyone loving it so far?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this Palette worth the $30? :)