BY LORAC

Chunky sweaters and jewels, wind and white plush clouds, the glow of the sun and your toes in the sand. Lorac Los Angeles brings you an eye shadow palette that was inspired by all the things we love about the sunny city in late winder. This soft, universal eye shadow palette contains 12 matte and shimmer shades with a variety of highlight, crease, lid, and liner shades. Grab your sweater, sunglasses, and sandals and experience what Lorac has dreamed up for you.

Shades:

• Is this palette worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade in this palette?10 Answers
Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette
  • "these shadows are very creamy texture and pigmented and blends like a dream." in 9 reviews
Ariana D.
Denver, CO
Literally bought this palette at Ulta because I fell in love with the swatch I did of KITTYCAT but finger swatches aren't always the best judge. Using this palette with a brush is a bit of a nightmare, the kickback/fallout is ridiculous especially on HOT TODDY but pretty much across the board. I was super excited to try out the gorgeous navy and dark green shades but even when I tried applying with Fix Plus on my brush they color pay off was patchy and hard to build up. Sadly this palette has sat in my makeup drawer untouched for a while.
Lyn B.
I got this palette for half off when they starting to discontinue it. While some complain about the green and navy shade, I honestly never use them cause I don’t really use shades like those. I prefer the cream and pinkish rosy shades. I think that they are really good. These shadows are really soft so you do have to be careful about digging into your palette. But I find that they blend very well cause they are so buttery. The color payoff is great and my favorite rosy look comes from this palette. They also last during the day.
Kelsey O.
Roseville, CA
Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette I will always have a deep love for Lorac. Theireyeshadow formula alone is 5 star worthy. This palette though was amazing for me becaise it totally hit home to my heart being a california specific palette. The names were so cute and the packaging itself was super pretty and fun! Everything about this screamed beauty and california. Im just upaet i didnt buy 2 when i could/:
Hannah L.
Azusa, CA
Nice range of matte colors, good for transition shades. Kitty Cat is a stunning brown shimmer shade. I like using this palette as a supplement to others because I feel like it has a good range of soft colors. The shades are a bit powdery, though. Kitty Cat is the only one that is really creamy. They are buildable colors, which is good because there's not a lot of pigment in them. This palette is usable, but not my favorite. Would be good for matte looks.
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this palette for one of the shadows, and the one shadow I loved shattered after one use. I’m not crazy about the matte shades because they’re very flaky and the pigment isn’t there. Not very buildable. Would not buy again. Cute packing draws you in, but would not recommend. Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette
Emily K.
I really love this palette! I would highly recommend it. The design on the packaging is so cute, and the mirror is large and nice. The shadows are long-lasting with great pigmentation. I got it on sale for $15 last year which I think is a decent price, but I believe the retail price is about $30. A bit pricey in my opinion, but use coupon or wait for sales/ deals.
Emily D.
louisville, KY
This is my first Lorac palette, and I'm pretty indifferent about it. The colors in the palette look amazing - so I really want to love it. But some of the formulas are flaky/lots of fall-out and really need to be worked with to get a good color pay off.

The darker shades (green and navy) are very difficult to work with, so I haven't tried a full look with those.

Some of the lighter shades and shimmers do work well and I can get a nice eye look with them. If you're newer to make up though, I would pass on this palette since it's kind of difficult to work with.

I would love for them to reformulate this palette and re-release it because I think its the most unique and fun one I have seen in a long time. I'm just disappointed the shades don't look the same on the lid as they do in the pans.
Robin K.
I purchased this pallet on a whelm without testing. I am huge Lorac eyeshadow fan. I have really enjoyed the colors in this pallet, especially the soft mattes.
The only issue I have had with this pallet is it is is even more powdery than my other Lorac eyeshadow pallets.
I already know Lorac is powdery, and kicks back a lot, but this particular pallet had a couple of shadows that pretty much just fell apart right after I started using them. Just a couple uses in, and the metallic shadow hit pan.
I will continue to use Lorac eyeshadows, the blendability and color payoff will always be there. But I will be more careful next time to read reviews and test them out prior to purchasing.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
I love this palette. Despite the intense kickback, these shadows blend well and are very pigmented. There is some fallout. The colors are perfect for an everyday look. One of my favorite palettes.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I loved the colors in this palette. It felt very warm and playful but also natural and not heavy. I feel like it was the perfect color combo for a palette called California because it was great for getting that effortlessly cool, naked makeup makeup look. The color payout was good but the tins fell out of mine after a few weeks, I was able to glue them back in but it still was a pain.
Amanda H.
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
Brittany S.
Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a lot of fallout? And do they last on the eyes? Just noticed Ulta has this on sale this week. Thinking about picking it up.
Guadalupe B.
Northridge, CA
Is it super pigmented?
Brittany M.
I feel underwhelmed looking at this palette. Anyone loving it so far?
Alecia K.
Is this Palette worth the $30? :)