BY LORAC

Chunky sweaters and jewels, wind and white plush clouds, the glow of the sun and your toes in the sand. Lorac Los Angeles brings you an eye shadow palette that was inspired by all the things we love about the sunny city in late winder. This soft, universal eye shadow palette contains 12 matte and shimmer shades with a variety of highlight, crease, lid, and liner shades. Grab your sweater, sunglasses, and sandals and experience what Lorac has dreamed up for you.

Shades:

• What is your favorite shade in this palette?10 Answers
Ariana D.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally bought this palette at Ulta because I fell in love with the swatch I did of KITTYCAT but finger swatches aren't always the best judge. Using this palette with a brush is a bit of a nightmare, the kickback/fallout is ridiculous especially on HOT TODDY but pretty much across the board. I was super excited to try out the gorgeous navy and dark green shades but even when I tried applying with Fix Plus on my brush they color pay off was patchy and hard to build up. Sadly this palette has sat in my makeup drawer untouched for a while.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first Lorac palette, and I'm pretty indifferent about it. The colors in the palette look amazing - so I really want to love it. But some of the formulas are flaky/lots of fall-out and really need to be worked with to get a good color pay off.

The darker shades (green and navy) are very difficult to work with, so I haven't tried a full look with those.

Some of the lighter shades and shimmers do work well and I can get a nice eye look with them. If you're newer to make up though, I would pass on this palette since it's kind of difficult to work with.

I would love for them to reformulate this palette and re-release it because I think its the most unique and fun one I have seen in a long time. I'm just disappointed the shades don't look the same on the lid as they do in the pans.
Robin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this pallet on a whelm without testing. I am huge Lorac eyeshadow fan. I have really enjoyed the colors in this pallet, especially the soft mattes.
The only issue I have had with this pallet is it is is even more powdery than my other Lorac eyeshadow pallets.
I already know Lorac is powdery, and kicks back a lot, but this particular pallet had a couple of shadows that pretty much just fell apart right after I started using them. Just a couple uses in, and the metallic shadow hit pan.
I will continue to use Lorac eyeshadows, the blendability and color payoff will always be there. But I will be more careful next time to read reviews and test them out prior to purchasing.
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous pallet of beautiful eyeshadows. Smooth creamy consistent coverage I can depend on to keep my eyes looking beautiful. My go to product.
Clean beautiful smell. Trusted coverage.
I purchased this product at my online beauty store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Dorian R.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this pallet on sale at ulta and I’m in love with it I use this pallet every time I do my makeup. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend sooo nice I would recommend this 💯💯💯Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the colors in this palette. It felt very warm and playful but also natural and not heavy. I feel like it was the perfect color combo for a palette called California because it was great for getting that effortlessly cool, naked makeup makeup look. The color payout was good but the tins fell out of mine after a few weeks, I was able to glue them back in but it still was a pain.
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister bought me this pallette for my birthday and I absolutely love this pallette. The colors are SO pigmented and buttery. And they blend together flawlessly. You can mix and match colors to create so many looks. There are both mattes and shimmery colors. I have never liked any pallette more than I do this one. It's totally worth splurging on for the quality of this product.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is filled with beautiful neautral shades that give you endless possibilities for natural looks. The shades Hot Toddy & Kitty Cat are my favorites & they blend really well.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First the packaging is so adorable. I️ love it! Great size for traveling. The colors are beautiful and really trendy. Only con is the formula is just not quite perfect. They are a little too dry and just don’t blend beautifully. I️ would recommend if these are colors that you want to try out.
Alicia D.
Fullerton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at kohls for $30 and I didn't know what to expect since it would be my first lorac palette and it's honestly such good quality the shades are beautiful even though I only use like 4 off the palette! I love it thought I recommend it. :)
Amanda H.
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
Brittany S.
Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a lot of fallout? And do they last on the eyes? Just noticed Ulta has this on sale this week. Thinking about picking it up.
Guadalupe B.
Northridge, CA
Is it super pigmented?
Alecia K.
Is this Palette worth the $30? :)
Brittany M.
I feel underwhelmed looking at this palette. Anyone loving it so far?