BY LORAC

Chunky sweaters and jewels, wind and white plush clouds, the glow of the sun and your toes in the sand. Lorac Los Angeles brings you an eye shadow palette that was inspired by all the things we love about the sunny city in late winder. This soft, universal eye shadow palette contains 12 matte and shimmer shades with a variety of highlight, crease, lid, and liner shades. Grab your sweater, sunglasses, and sandals and experience what Lorac has dreamed up for you.

Shades:

• Boots
  • Kitty Cat
  • 65 Degrees

• Is this palette worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade in this palette?8 Answers
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Review for: LORAC California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
I don't know how many of these reviewers are savvy to the Lorac Pro line, but as an avid Lorac fan, eyeshadow snob, and as a girl who was able to ask one of their MUA about this formula, I can tell you that this palette gets a "meh" from me.
The mattes, I will say, are beautiful. The shimmers are a hit or a miss depending on the color, with Seaside (the deep green) being especially awful (very patchy with little payoff).
I will say, although this is not the same quality as their pro line, it's a good deal for beginners. You get nice mattes still (just not Pro line mattes), and Kitty Cat is a very beautiful, neutral shimmer.
If you're a palette collector? Sure. It's only $30, and only $24 when ulta has their 20% off sales (if it's still around by then), but otherwise it's not the best in terms of quality.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
I really haven't been a fan of the LORAC Pro palettes but this one is fantastic. The colors are all very pigmented and easy to work with. They are very soft shadows like they usually are so there is fallout but not on your face if you remember to tap off the brush before applying. The pink metallic shade "Kitty Cat" is stunning on the lid. The packaging is also very cute and springy.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I love lorac pallets. The color payoff is amazing but I will say they are a little dusty and make kind of a mess. But they will last all day especially if you pair them with Lora s eyeshadow primer! Such a great pair. I like a more natural look and this pallets definitely caters to that. As soon as I saw it online I had to bring it home
Tarra A.
Tarra A.
Frisco
Great colors, very versatile! I don't have to have a whole bunch of eyeshadow so why bc this replaces them! It's a great value for what you're getting and even better is that the color is pigmented to go a little or a long way!
Jennifer
Jennifer
I love this product! So pigmented! Amazing colors! I am a beginner with eyeshadow and I used to practice with cheaper eyeshadows and it was harder to learn. I started practicing with this product and now I'm so much better.
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.
McKinney, TX
Love this palette so much! The shade are so pigmented and buttery. Each eyeshadow lasts all day when worn! I recently bought this palette and I can't stop using it :) I love how glittery the glitter shades are as well!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
All of Lorac's eye shadows blend amazing together! This is my favorite brand to use. I don't have this palette but I've played in my cousins. Lots of color combinations to chose from!
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
Such a beautiful and soft pallette. The colors are so pretty. this pallette is great to do day or night looks , lots of different ways to play with the colors :)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Got a Lorac pallet for Christmas, first time I've ever used this brand. I love it. The color are very opique and go on well. Definitely recommend it
Nakshidil C.
Nakshidil C.
Pretty colors, perfect for all day make up. They also have black that is perfect for nigh make up and the price is not that bad. You should try
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this Palette worth the $30? :)
Yilenia A.
Yilenia A.
How pigmented is this eyeshadow ?
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it super pigmented?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a lot of fallout? And do they last on the eyes? Just noticed Ulta has this on sale this week. Thinking about picking it up.