Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette

by LORAC

Chunky sweaters and jewels, wind and white plush clouds, the glow of the sun and your toes in the sand. Lorac Los Angeles brings you an eye shadow palette that was inspired by all the things we love about the sunny city in late winder. This soft, universal eye shadow palette contains 12 matte and shimmer shades with a variety of highlight, crease, lid, and liner shades. Grab your sweater, sunglasses, and sandals and experience what Lorac has dreamed up for you.

Shades:

• Sand Castle
  • Boots
  • Kitty Cat
  • 65 Degrees

Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a lot of fallout? And do they last on the eyes? Just noticed Ulta has this on sale this week. Thinking about picking it up.
Is it super pigmented?
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
Start your review of Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I really love this eyeshadow pallete ... The colors are really pigmented.. This pallete is a must have will truly recommend this ..” in 98 reviews
“...recently bought this palette and I can't stop using it :) I love how glittery the glitter shades are as well! ” in 13 reviews
“...fan on Lorac products; they never seem to disappoint. These shadows are neutral but still fun in my eye!” in 12 reviews
South Shields , North east
Love the colours in this palette! My fave is Seaside - I think it would be great for my brown eyes.
Prizren
the colours look so soft and natural I would love to try them and see if they are pigmented
Winnipeg
I really love the colours on this eyeshadow palette! They would look so cute on anyone:)
Essa paleta de sombras tem cores bem pigmentadas, o que é muito bom, recomendo muito!!!
Barrie
This looks very pretty and nice quality! Probably will order this at some point:)
Edmonton, Alberta
I have yet to try this product but from the looks of it, it should be worth it!
I have yet to try this product but from the looks of it, it should be worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...