BY LORAC

Chunky sweaters and jewels, wind and white plush clouds, the glow of the sun and your toes in the sand. Lorac Los Angeles brings you an eye shadow palette that was inspired by all the things we love about the sunny city in late winder. This soft, universal eye shadow palette contains 12 matte and shimmer shades with a variety of highlight, crease, lid, and liner shades. Grab your sweater, sunglasses, and sandals and experience what Lorac has dreamed up for you.

Shades:

• Is this palette worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do t...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade in this palette?10 Answers
Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I really love this eyeshadow pallete ... The colors are really pigmented.. This pallete is a must have will truly recommend this .." in 98 reviews
  • "I recently received this as a gift and I totally had no clue it existed. I'm a HUGE fan on Lorac products; they never seem to disappoint. These shadows are neutral but still fun in my eye!" in 12 reviews
  • "Love this palette so much! The shade are so pigmented and buttery. Each eyeshadow lasts all day when worn! I recently bought this palette and I can't stop using it :) I love how glittery the glitter shades are as well! " in 12 reviews
Renee T.
Seattle, WA
When I first saw this palette, I HAD to have it. Lorac has one of my favorite formulations of eye shadow ever! The colors looked stunning and the packaging was cute and drew me in to the product. You have a couple of redder, peachy, warmer shades that can work with an everyday eye look, but the palette also includes those standout shades, like Kitty Cat, Boots, and Seaside, to create a perfect night out look. One of the more unique shades I use for the crease is Overcast. This is a very versatile palette with a unique combination of colors. I've used every single shade and loved all of them!
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this palette for one of the shadows, and the one shadow I loved shattered after one use. I’m not crazy about the matte shades because they’re very flaky and the pigment isn’t there. Not very buildable. Would not buy again. Cute packing draws you in, but would not recommend. Lorac California Dreaming Eyeshadow Palette
Alex L.
The formula itself is gorgeous, but there's something about this palette that makes me never reach for it. I think it's because of the shade selection-- they're mostly cool tones which don't usually look nice on me, but that's not the fault of this palette I guess. Like I said, the shadows are beautiful as most Lorac shadows are, but it's just not something I reach for.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
This is my first Lorac palette, and I'm pretty indifferent about it. The colors in the palette look amazing - so I really want to love it. But some of the formulas are flaky/lots of fall-out and really need to be worked with to get a good color pay off.

The darker shades (green and navy) are very difficult to work with, so I haven't tried a full look with those.

Some of the lighter shades and shimmers do work well and I can get a nice eye look with them. If you're newer to make up though, I would pass on this palette since it's kind of difficult to work with.

I would love for them to reformulate this palette and re-release it because I think its the most unique and fun one I have seen in a long time. I'm just disappointed the shades don't look the same on the lid as they do in the pans.
Satyra W.
The pallete is not one I reach for often, it is very messy. It came broken (the one color I specifically purchased it for 😒) and I repotted it. Most of the colors are not very pigmented and hard to work with I really have to pack them on especially the glittery ones even when using setting spray to grab them. The fallout is just horrible and more shadow lands on my cheeks than lids no matter how careful I am or what brush I use. I was so excited for this pallete as I had heard great things about Lorac and this was a big dud thinking about selling hit me up if you want to buy it lmao
Lyn B.
I got this palette for half off when they starting to discontinue it. While some complain about the green and navy shade, I honestly never use them cause I don’t really use shades like those. I prefer the cream and pinkish rosy shades. I think that they are really good. These shadows are really soft so you do have to be careful about digging into your palette. But I find that they blend very well cause they are so buttery. The color payoff is great and my favorite rosy look comes from this palette. They also last during the day.
Robin K.
I purchased this pallet on a whelm without testing. I am huge Lorac eyeshadow fan. I have really enjoyed the colors in this pallet, especially the soft mattes.
The only issue I have had with this pallet is it is is even more powdery than my other Lorac eyeshadow pallets.
I already know Lorac is powdery, and kicks back a lot, but this particular pallet had a couple of shadows that pretty much just fell apart right after I started using them. Just a couple uses in, and the metallic shadow hit pan.
I will continue to use Lorac eyeshadows, the blendability and color payoff will always be there. But I will be more careful next time to read reviews and test them out prior to purchasing.
Alyssa W.
Baltimore
At first, I didn’t like this palette. However, I realized that this palette is better suited to softer looks, so I reach for it for class and whatnot. I do not like the whole glitter-in-a-matte shadow idea, like Seaside has. I also do not use Boots, which is a satin black. This is a nice sized palette for traveling with, though. The packaging is sleek, but the print is kind of childish.
Hanna C.
I absolutely love this palette. If you have green eyes, this palette is a must have! I receive more compliments on my makeup when I use this palette than any other days. The colors are perfect. They blend like a dream. They are super pigmented. This is definitely a thumbs up product!
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
I honestly bought this pallet because of the packaging and there was a few colors in it that had caught my attention, but they actually didn’t apply the greatest. I think that the price wasn’t too bad on it, but you could get some drug store pallets that would preform better
Amanda H.
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
Brittany S.
Are these powderery shadows or are they more creamy? Do they have a lot of fallout? And do they last on the eyes? Just noticed Ulta has this on sale this week. Thinking about picking it up.
Guadalupe B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it super pigmented?
Brittany M.
I feel underwhelmed looking at this palette. Anyone loving it so far?
Alecia K.
La Mirada, CA
Is this Palette worth the $30? :)