BY LORAC

This LORAC California Dreaming cheek palette contains four limited-edition shades to use as a highlighter, blush and bronzer.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Includes: Sunlight, Wavelength, Ray and Golden Hour shades
  • Contains four limited-edition shades to add highlight, color and glow to your complexion
  • Versatile highlight, blush and bronzer palette

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Includes: 4 cheek colors (.48 oz. total weight)

• How are the colors for fair skin? 1 Answers
  • Does it have a lot of fall out?1 Answers
  • I am always looking for new blush I just can't find one t...2 Answers
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
This palette includes two highlights and two blushes (I think, three and shimmery and one is matte). I believe that there are two for fair toned people and two for tan-dark toned people. The shades in this palette are really pretty and pigmented. My only complaint is that I think they should have been two separate palettes, because for someone like me with light-skin, the darker colors don’t work too well on. However on the bright side, I guess I can just use them as eyeshadows! They’re all such pretty colors and blend and show up really well!
Megan G.
I love, love, love this cheek palette! You just need a touch of it because it's nicely pigmented, so a little bit goes a long way. I also love the way to palette is laid out, so perfectly, so I have room to pick something up with a big brush and not worry about getting the other colors on it at the same time.
Written I.
I love love love this palette! This is one of my first purchases from Lorac and has definitely made me want to buy more and more! You only need a tiny bit because everything is so pigmented!! I would hands down recommend this to any person!
Jillian A.
This is one of the best highlight bronzer duos I have come across. So shimmery and easy to blend. Really has a great range of colors too from brown, pink, and even a metallic like color.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I am loving the Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette. The palette is adorable and the colors are amazing. I would definitely recommend trying this palette. It gives your skin a very subtle glow. Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette
Jess F.
Portsmouth
I absolutely adore this palette!!! So many uses for my face! I use one of the colors as a bronzer, 2 of them as blush, and the pretty gold one as a highlighter. The formula stays on my skin all day and blends very easily. It also plays well with other products like my foundation and concealer. Highly recommend this bad boy! Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
My husband bought me this and also the eyeshadow palette for our anniversary, the fact that he picked out makeup for me was one thing, but it's such good quality (he did really good) so soft buttery and it last the whole time I had it on, came home and I didn't want to take off my makeup . Can't wait to take this on my upcoming trip to Mexico it's just perfect.
Jennifer t.
Fresno , CA
This is so beautiful the formula is amazing I'm so glad I spent the money well worth the price! The color scheme works well with me I have pale skin light eyes and freckles. I also have super sensitive skin and this didn't break me out which is amazing since trying new products can be scary!
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I haven't really got to mess around with mine yet but mine works great for pale skin I love the colors they are super easy to apply and blend out and if you want a natural look this palette is great for that. If I were to run out of it I would defiantly repurchase!
Crystal W.
richmond hill, ON
Lorac always manages to impress with the creamiest and butteriest formulas while still being able to wow me with it's pigmentation. I'm loving the variation in shade and finishes and how versatile the palette is for travelling. You can also switch it up and use it as a to go eyeshadow palette.
Erika G.
Tampa
How do I get this?
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Blush is one of my favorites! How is this one?
Aghata C.
Brasil
Super indico essa paleta para quem ama compor maquiagens com tons mais
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the packaging, but is the product any good? How is the pigmentation and Is it worth it?
Mallory H.
Pittsburg
I am always looking for new blush I just can't find one that's right. Is this the only colors they come in? Do you like them?