Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette

by LORAC

This LORAC California Dreaming cheek palette contains four limited-edition shades to use as a highlighter, blush and bronzer.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Includes: Sunlight, Wavelength, Ray and Golden Hour shades
  • Contains four limited-edition shades to add highlight, color and glow to your complexion
  • Versatile highlight, blush and bronzer palette

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Includes: 4 cheek colors (.48 oz. total weight)

Does it have a lot of fall out?
I am always looking for new blush I just can't find one that's right. Is this the only colors they come in? Do you like them?
Blush is one of my favorites! How is this one?
Start your review of Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette!
One of my first face palettes. I like the blend-ability and longevity of all the shades. I wish the pigment was more, however I found it to be buildable as well. I believe this would be better for skin tones up to tan. It's a great starter palette and I enjoy it.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I did not buy this when I bought the California Dreaming eyeshadow palette and last week when I was at T.J.Maxx I found this for $10. I don't know why I didn't buy it last year when it came out because now that I've tried it I love it. I own several Lorac blushes and I love them so I don't know why I didn't buy this palette but I believe because it was so long I kind of thought it was a bit bulky but now that I own it I love the colors they're soft buildable beautiful blushes and with spring right around the corner and then summer I can't wait to wear these colors.
Fairfax
I love this palette. At first I was a little nervous because the bronzer/contour colors do look like they'd work better with a medium/olive type skin tone, and I'm more neutral/light, but out of the pan and on the brush the shades build and blend together beautifully. Really love LORAC's products- I have their mega pro 4 eyeshadow palette and now this and love them both- will continue to keep my eye out for when LORAC is sold on #Hautelook or #NordstromRack so I can keep getting this quality for solid prices.
Mount Sinai, NY
Pretty good highlight/contour palette. I like the colors because they match my skin tone pretty well. I usually use the blush and the bronzer colors on my cheeks and finish with the champagne colored highlighter. I think the highlight could be a little more noticeable on the face, but overall not a bad product
Atlanta , GA
Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette uploaded by LYDIA A.
Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette uploaded by LYDIA A.
I am pretty impressed with this palette! Definitely a great multi use palette. Comes with a two shimmer shades, a cheek color and a bronzer/contour shade. I love the shimmer shades for a highlight or even as shadow. They are so pigmented and buttery. The cheek color is cute if I am feeling pink and I even like layering on top of a pink lipstick for a 3D effect. The bronzer is nice, however, it did appear a little muddy on me so have limited it to body contouring or using an extremely light hand with it. All the shades are pretty pigmented so I recommend using a light hand. The packaging is so cute and it was what made it catch my eye! I cannot wait to try more Lorac products.
Portsmouth , OH
Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette uploaded by Jess F.
I absolutely adore this palette!!! So many uses for my face! I use one of the colors as a bronzer, 2 of them as blush, and the pretty gold one as a highlighter. The formula stays on my skin all day and blends very easily. It also plays well with other products like my foundation and concealer. Highly recommend this bad boy! Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette
Circleville, OH
Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette uploaded by Alexa L.
This palette includes two highlights and two blushes (I think, three and shimmery and one is matte). I believe that there are two for fair toned people and two for tan-dark toned people. The shades in this palette are really pretty and pigmented. My only complaint is that I think they should have been two separate palettes, because for someone like me with light-skin, the darker colors don’t work too well on. However on the bright side, I guess I can just use them as eyeshadows! They’re all such pretty colors and blend and show up really well!
Shirley, NY
Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette uploaded by Yessica S.
My husband bought me this and also the eyeshadow palette for our anniversary, the fact that he picked out makeup for me was one thing, but it's such good quality (he did really good) so soft buttery and it last the whole time I had it on, came home and I didn't want to take off my makeup . Can't wait to take this on my upcoming trip to Mexico it's just perfect.
Fresno , CA
This is so beautiful the formula is amazing I'm so glad I spent the money well worth the price! The color scheme works well with me I have pale skin light eyes and freckles. I also have super sensitive skin and this didn't break me out which is amazing since trying new products can be scary!
Richmond Hill, ON
Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette uploaded by Crystal W.
Lorac always manages to impress with the creamiest and butteriest formulas while still being able to wow me with it's pigmentation. I'm loving the variation in shade and finishes and how versatile the palette is for travelling. You can also switch it up and use it as a to go eyeshadow palette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...