BY LORAC

This LORAC California Dreaming cheek palette contains four limited-edition shades to use as a highlighter, blush and bronzer.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Includes: Sunlight, Wavelength, Ray and Golden Hour shades
  • Contains four limited-edition shades to add highlight, color and glow to your complexion
  • Versatile highlight, blush and bronzer palette

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Includes: 4 cheek colors (.48 oz. total weight)

• How are the colors for fair skin? 1 Answers
  • I am always looking for new blush I just can't find one that's ri...2 Answers
  • Blush is one of my favorites! How is this one?4 Answers
Jess F.
Portsmouth
I absolutely adore this palette!!! So many uses for my face! I use one of the colors as a bronzer, 2 of them as blush, and the pretty gold one as a highlighter. The formula stays on my skin all day and blends very easily. It also plays well with other products like my foundation and concealer. Highly recommend this bad boy! Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great pallet that I picked up last week at Ulta. It is very pigmented which I don't really like in face pallets because you have to be a little lighter hand with it. But the colors are stunning! It works great on my light/medium skin tone and think it would work on deeper skin tones. I also love how soft the powders are and how they blend. The packaging is amazing and one of my favorites from lorac!
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I do not have this Lorac California Dreaming Cheek Palette yet. But, thats going to change in 1 week. I have been eye balling this beautiful blush palette since it was released. Its no secret, Lorac Cosmetics are ranked #1 in the cosmetic industry by 1000s and 1000s of make up junkies. Like me! Ill update my review, when its sitting on my vanity!
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
My husband bought me this and also the eyeshadow palette for our anniversary, the fact that he picked out makeup for me was one thing, but it's such good quality (he did really good) so soft buttery and it last the whole time I had it on, came home and I didn't want to take off my makeup . Can't wait to take this on my upcoming trip to Mexico it's just perfect.
Jennifer t.
Fresno , CA
This is so beautiful the formula is amazing I'm so glad I spent the money well worth the price! The color scheme works well with me I have pale skin light eyes and freckles. I also have super sensitive skin and this didn't break me out which is amazing since trying new products can be scary!
Crystal W.
Richmond Hill, ON
Lorac always manages to impress with the creamiest and butteriest formulas while still being able to wow me with it's pigmentation. I'm loving the variation in shade and finishes and how versatile the palette is for travelling. You can also switch it up and use it as a to go eyeshadow palette.
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I haven't really got to mess around with mine yet but mine works great for pale skin I love the colors they are super easy to apply and blend out and if you want a natural look this palette is great for that. If I were to run out of it I would defiantly repurchase!
Shelby Y.
San Clemente, CA
Picked this up at Ulta and I love it. Great quality and a great price, colors are great quality and packaging is to die for. Loved the versatility of the colors and how easy is it for traveling!!! A must have for winter. Would buy again!!!
Lorena M.
Influenster sent me $10 in Kohls cash and I found this little gem on clearance for $15. It just so happened to be on sale even more than I thought so I bought it for $2.75!!! The pigmentation is out of this world, blends so smoothly and two of the shades can be highlights or even used as a shimmer bronzer. Love this product!
Katelyn C.
Best pallete i've purchased so far! I have used it almost every day and plan on purchasing another!!!! I am impressed with the quality!!! It stay on for so long, even without a setting spray! It's color true and I am soooo amazed with this product. Lorac is an amazing brand, as well as my new favorite.
Erika G.
Port Richey, FL
How do I get this?
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Blush is one of my favorites! How is this one?
Aghata C.
Brasil
Super indico essa paleta para quem ama compor maquiagens com tons mais
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the packaging, but is the product any good? How is the pigmentation and Is it worth it?
Mallory H.
Pittsburg
I am always looking for new blush I just can't find one that's right. Is this the only colors they come in? Do you like them?