BY LORAC

Kaylie C.
Shelbyville
I honestly don’t use the blush in this it is too pink for me but I only bought it for the bronzer anyway and it is amazinggggg. Blends so smoothly. Not muddy at all. Would repurchase.
Suzanne C.
Love this blush and bronze but it think it's discontinued!! Please bring it back in hot and spicy!! It's the perfect blend of colors and makes my skin look bronzed and add a little pop of pink for the cheeks!! Yes, I recommend this to others!!
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great combo for everyday. The broker is not orangey at all and the blush is a great pink. Also they are matte which is so nice considering so many bronzer a have shimmer

Emily M.
Chandler, AZ
I love Lorac. I am always impressed with all of their products. I am super fair, but this bronzer doesn't make me look orange/red. It goes on so smooth. I also love the color of the blush. Very pigmented.
Liliana P.
best bronzer ever! looks natural and goes on smooth! the blush really brightens up the face and is the perfect shade of pink that it isnt overpowering. it lasts all day, so i use it on nights out!
Courtney B.
Huntersville , NC
Love love love this product. I don't wear both together but it's great for travel. Whether I wear the blush or bronzer depends on my mood!
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This is the best bronzer and blush....conveniently put in one sleek package. The pigment is great, I always get compliments when I use it.
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I liked the bronzer fine. It was the blush that I was not a fan of. It was too bubble gum pink. But the application was beautiful.
bob d.
Sammamish, WA
I love the two tones and mixing them it apsolutly awesome..................... I'm obsessed . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . .
Jazmine s.
Brooksville, FL
1,666 reviews
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
bob d.
Sammamish, WA
What up
Bethany S.
Is this worth the money??
Gabriela M.