LORAC Bronzer Bronzing Powder uploaded by Areeba Z.LORAC Bronzer Bronzing Powder uploaded by SHARONDA W.

BY LORAC

New! This wearable bronzer works on all skin tones to create a sexy, sun-kissed complexion. The subtle pink undertones combine with a subtle shimmer for completely natural-looking color. Start soft and build for more color. Use it on your body as well. Warm Glow:   light bronze with pink undertone LORAC s Bronzer is the perfect way to achieve a warm, golden, sun-kissed look. "Glow" or "Warm Glow" gives you that healthy touch of color all year long Flecks of gold give the skin a beautiful warm glow Bronzing Powder, Warm Glow see more...

• Does this look good on dark skin? 4 Answers
  • I have yellow undertones for my skin (asian)- Would this ...1 Answers
  • Does this bronzer have some shimmer or is it matte?1 Answers
  • "it goes on nicely and blends well for seamless contouring." in 1 review
  • "And i dont have to do touch ups all day." in 1 review
  • "Great for contouring and blends very well with my skintone." in 1 review
  • "very good coverage but it was not suitable for my skin tone.. Great product though" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Verona, PA
I like this bronzer but I‎t sometimes gives me a muddy look and doesn’t blend as easily as a bronzer should.
Elizabeth P.
Elmont, NY
Its so pretty but doesn't show up on darker skin tones. Its a nice shimmer powder to add to darker skin tones but there's no true effect
Leslie M.
Love this bronzer to warm up my cheeks and give me a sun kissed look. It is long lasting and matte and really gives the face a nice look. It’s simple to apply and really sculpts the face. I would definitely recommend
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
I love this bronzer! The color and coverage is perfect, and it blends perfectly with the face makeup I already use and love.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
This is gorgeous with amazing pigmentation and super amooth texture. The color selection is lovely and you can not go wrong.
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've always been a fan of LORAC. There are a lot of different shades, which is great for people like me who have fair skin.
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
This is a good bronzer has the right amount of shimmer to it I'm not much of a shimmer fan vut this one is pretty good
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
The lightness texture and natural look wins me over every time I use bronzer more than foundation and I go natural with just hint of this bronzer and I'm complete..purchased on Amazon's site
Candace H.
Love this product!!! It gives just a touch of color to really bring out the rest of my makeup.
Emma K.
Hummelstown, PA
I’ve had this bronzer for a really long time. While it has lasted a long time and I like that it has a marble duo of color in it, I don’t think it gives my face a sun kissed glow as much as some other bronzers I’ve tried.
Alma T.
Vallejo, CA
Does this look good on dark skin?
Eric K.
Do you think this is worth the money?
Whitney W.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this bronzer have some shimmer or is it matte?
Jamie A.
Does this product look good on fair skin?
Heffy K.
I have yellow undertones for my skin (asian)- Would this bronzer be a good contouring shade for me? (As in, is it more of a cooler tone or a redder tone?)