LORAC Bronzer Bronzing Powder uploaded by Areeba Z.LORAC Bronzer Bronzing Powder uploaded by SHARONDA W.

BY LORAC

New! This wearable bronzer works on all skin tones to create a sexy, sun-kissed complexion. The subtle pink undertones combine with a subtle shimmer for completely natural-looking color. Start soft and build for more color. Use it on your body as well. Warm Glow:   light bronze with pink undertone LORAC s Bronzer is the perfect way to achieve a warm, golden, sun-kissed look. "Glow" or "Warm Glow" gives you that healthy touch of color all year long Flecks of gold give the skin a beautiful warm glow Bronzing Powder, Warm Glow see more...

• Does this look good on dark skin? 4 Answers
  • I have yellow undertones for my skin (asian)- Would this ...1 Answers
  • Does this bronzer have some shimmer or is it matte?1 Answers
  • "it goes on nicely and blends well for seamless contouring." in 1 review
  • "And i dont have to do touch ups all day." in 1 review
  • "Great for contouring and blends very well with my skintone." in 1 review
  • "very good coverage but it was not suitable for my skin tone.. Great product though" in 1 review
Katlyn E.
Odem
I love how pigmented , and pretty this picks up on the face . I have never been let down by this product.
Candace H.
Love this product!!! It gives just a touch of color to really bring out the rest of my makeup.
Madison T.
Campbellsville, KY
So great, i love it so much, i recommend it for everyone, great for everything
Ann C.
Annapolis, MD
I love this product! it goes on nicely and blends well for seamless contouring.
Adriana B.
This bronzer made me look ashy and not as blendeable as other I have tried.
Ema R.
I love it so much!
Araceli G.
Austin
I love love this product so much it bronzes me just the way I like it and it goes pretty smooth reccomend it
Morgan M.
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice color pay off. Really enjoy this product. Can be used on multiple skin tones. Would repurchase.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa, ON
Love it! I use this bronzer on fancy occasions when I want a shimmery and pink toned 'contour'. It works as both bronzer and works the purpose of blush. It's applied easily and is very pigmented. I would not use this on a regular natural day though.
Dayanne O.
adoro lindo perfeito pra minha pele é muito bom dura no ponto certo ótimo produto mágico eu quero lindo quero muito testa .compartilho e recomendo
Alma T.
Vallejo, CA
Does this look good on dark skin?
Eric K.
Do you think this is worth the money?
Whitney W.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this bronzer have some shimmer or is it matte?
Jamie A.
Does this product look good on fair skin?
Heffy K.
I have yellow undertones for my skin (asian)- Would this bronzer be a good contouring shade for me? (As in, is it more of a cooler tone or a redder tone?)