LORAC Bronzer Bronzing Powder uploaded by Areeba Z.LORAC Bronzer Bronzing Powder uploaded by SHARONDA W.

BY LORAC

New! This wearable bronzer works on all skin tones to create a sexy, sun-kissed complexion. The subtle pink undertones combine with a subtle shimmer for completely natural-looking color. Start soft and build for more color. Use it on your body as well. Warm Glow:   light bronze with pink undertone LORAC s Bronzer is the perfect way to achieve a warm, golden, sun-kissed look. "Glow" or "Warm Glow" gives you that healthy touch of color all year long Flecks of gold give the skin a beautiful warm glow Bronzing Powder, Warm Glow see more...

• Does this look good on dark skin? 4 Answers
  • I have yellow undertones for my skin (asian)- Would this ...1 Answers
  • Does this bronzer have some shimmer or is it matte?1 Answers
  • "it goes on nicely and blends well for seamless contouring." in 1 review
  • "And i dont have to do touch ups all day." in 1 review
  • "Great for contouring and blends very well with my skintone." in 1 review
  • "very good coverage but it was not suitable for my skin tone.. Great product though" in 1 review
Haleyanne F.
Chicago
I am a big fan of this bronzing powder. It has a very neutral color, and I use it almost in place of a blush or with my contour kit. I really like the way that it makes my cheekbones look and doesn't make it look cakey
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I really liked this powder! I received it in a sampler box and was pretty impressed. It blended easily and didn't make my skin look muddy like some other bronzers do!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This bronzer is top notch! I have tried lots of Lorac and have not been disappointed yet! Again, another you get what you pay for product. It’s awesome texture and makes your face look great! I would highly recommend this product!
Emma K.
Hummelstown, PA
I’ve had this bronzer for a really long time. While it has lasted a long time and I like that it has a marble duo of color in it, I don’t think it gives my face a sun kissed glow as much as some other bronzers I’ve tried.
Leslie M.
Ball ground , GA
Love this bronzer to warm up my cheeks and give me a sun kissed look. It is long lasting and matte and really gives the face a nice look. It’s simple to apply and really sculpts the face. I would definitely recommend
Morgan F.
Texarkana, AR
I love Lorac’s makeup. They have such good pigment, are sensitive on skin and are made from decent ingredients. I have this and a contour kit from them that I buy religiously. I don’t even want to try another kind.
Rima C.
Detroit, MI
Man I have my one but it's all crushed. I put it back with alcohol lol this bronzer it's badass. Like the best thing ever. It's easy to put but the shade is for more of medium skin. And yes I definitely would buy it again it just cost bit too much!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Wow just wow ! This bronzer is so beautiful , very highly pigmented and beautiful when you apply it on. I get great use out of it during summer when my skin is a little darker from the sun, it brings out a nice glow to the face. It has a nice amount of shimmer and you a little goes a long way when you use it. Great for medium to darker skin tones !
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love Lora bronzes! They also provide a fresh and natural glow. It blends beautifully with my skin tone and warm blush tones to add a healthy color to my skin. It is lightweight and subtly picks up light without making my skin look overly bronzed.
Evelyn S.
Garden Grove, California
I love love love Lorac Cosmetics.
the best part about their products is that its matte, poreless and if makes the perfect blend. i love this product in particular because a little bit goes a long way and its subtle and seamless and blends perfect.
Alma T.
Vallejo, CA
Does this look good on dark skin?
Eric K.
Do you think this is worth the money?
Whitney W.
Piscataway, NJ
Does this bronzer have some shimmer or is it matte?
Jamie A.
Does this product look good on fair skin?
Heffy K.
I have yellow undertones for my skin (asian)- Would this bronzer be a good contouring shade for me? (As in, is it more of a cooler tone or a redder tone?)