LORAC Breakthrough Performance Oil-Free Anti-Aging Foundation with SMS Complex SPF 14

BY LORAC

Get flawless coverage on or off the Red Carpet while pampering your skin. LORAC s Breakthrough Performance Oil-Free Anti-Aging Foundation with SMS Complex and SPF14 combines pre-aging, anti-aging, hydrating, and smoothing ingredients along with antioxidants to help skin appear youthful, rejuvenated, and radiant. Formulated To Help Prevent Aging: With time, the skin experiences cellular and structural changes.  The change originates below the surface of the skin, gradually resulting in a relaxation of the skin and alterations of the dermal structure.  The first signs of aging occur on the skin s surface as aesthetic problems like dryness, dehydration and the first wrinkles start to appear.  The SMSystem helps to counteract the signs of aging by increasing cell turnover, and promoting skin s natural ability to produce collagen; which has been shown to strengthen the sk see more...

• "Also oil free so no oily spots or shiny t-zone area." in 2 reviews
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
I bought this onsale and I was so surprised how much I actually loved it! Super lightweight but provide medium to full coverage! I love the packaging! Doesn't open or no room for spills since it's twist up. Very sleek! Matches my skin almost perfectly, easy to blend and achieve that flawless face. Also oil free so no oily spots or shiny t-zone area.
Jennifer W.
El Cajon, CA
Ok so oil free it is! I have oily skin but have no shine whatsoever and have been wearing it all day. What I do not like about it is the thickness of it first of all, very thick and gluelike when I applied it. I feel like I have a layer of latex on my face. I Probably won't purchase, I received a sample from Sephora to try, because of the way it feels.
Priya C.
Jamaica, NY
I just cant with this foundation. I don't believe there is much of a color option and the one I bought I believe is the darkest shade in the line and I'm not that dark. it goes on ok at first but than its starts getting red. I honestly used this foundation once and never laid hands on it again :(
Alex T.
Fort Worth, TX
As much as I love moisturizing this product does, i don't love its coverage. I have blotchy skin and i find i still need concealer after using it. It's better than a BB cream, but not as great as other foundations.
Jen D.
Love this foundation! Gives great coverage, looks natural, and most importantly, does NOT break me out! The packaging makes it nearly impossible for the product to leak out, which I very much enjoy.
Erica C.
Gambrills, MD
I ordered two of these off Hautelook. Both colors are unfortunately too light for me. The packaging is awesome but the formula could be better. Definitely not for oily skin. I put it on my mom who has dry skin and she liked it.
Karina C.
Strasburg, VA
So I definitely purchased this for my mom and ended up falling in love with it myself. It does well on all skin types and manages to look like your skin.
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
I work in sephora and we got this in gratis and it works amazing and can be easy to.build full flawless coverage