MakeupLORAC
Blushing Beauty Limited Edition Collection

LORAC Blushing Beauty Limited Edition Collection

Capture that radiant, youthful, Red Carpet look with the Blushing Beauty Collection by LORAC. This 7-piece set contains three single pot eye shadows in Pink Champagne, PRO Mauve, and Bordeaux made with our signature, silky-smooth formula, a 3-in-1 Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Ultra Black for smudge-proof eyeliner that lasts, a Cobra Mascara for long, thick, faux-looking lashes, a PRO Powder Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow for a long-lasting flush and an Alter Ego Lipstick in Duchess for a full, luscious pout. This LORAC collection comes with every essential you need to be a Beautiful, Blushing Beauty. Limited Edition Value Collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LORAC Blushing Beauty Limited Edition Collection!
Brooklyn, NY
Wow this gift box is fab... I love lorac brand and I think that is the dream box for every girl .... loveeee
Las Vegas
I love lorac eyeshadows and lipsticks, I purchased this set last year on lorac's website and I still have the eyeshadows. They are one of my favorites and the blush is super pigmented. A little goes a long way. It can also be used as eyeshadow.
Love this kid price is good you have everything you want for a look right here all the colors are highly opaque an amazing
Qatif, Eastern Province
Love lorac products high quality with good price this set is amazing. Seriously lorac you are the best ❤

Looking for your answer?