BY LORAC

This satiny powder blush naturally brightens your face and accentuates your features. Light, satin finish gives you a natural look For Cheeks, Pink see more...

• Is this long lasting blush? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented are these? I'm scared of clown blushes2 Answers
  • Which color would be best for medium skin tones (NC30) ? 1 Answers
LORAC Blush For Cheeks
  • "It goes on in a nice pink, rosy color that looks great on a lighter skin tones (hard to find!" in 4 reviews
  • "Just a little goes a long way and looks great on summer tans. " in 2 reviews
  • "The blushes from here are super pigmented and provide a great look on the cheeks." in 2 reviews
  • "These are highly pigmented and long lasting." in 1 review
  • "It's very pigmented and looks very nice on the skin." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Orlando, FL
Incredibly pigmented and leaves with a beautiful finish, this is easily one of my favorite blushes. The formula is such a refined and soft powder, that the slightest touch of your brush picks up plenty of product. I have used it many times and would love to purchase more if I have the chance.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Amazing I enjoy the package and I love blush but not my favorite colors I enjoy I can transform this into eyeshadow and easy and pigmented very buildable I recommend this to anyone who loves colors and must pick up
Kitty K.
I love this blush! This really is the perfect blush. It is pigmented, it blends really well, it is soft and smooth and there really isn't a bad thing to say about it, I wish they had more shades to chose from!
Jasmin O.
Amazing blushes ! Couldn't ask for better . Very pigmented . Have to be light handed with the product . A little goes a long way ! Learned the hard way lol . Love everything from Lorac . Recommended .
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These blushes are great! I have a natural (slightly dusty pink) color called "soul" that has lasted me forever and goes with every eye look. I find mine at ulta. Just pigmented enough, easy to blend.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
Love Lorac blushes so much! They are so pigmented, and stay on all day long. Not too bad price wise, definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend checking these out.
Delaney W.
Concord, NC
So buttery and easy to blend! Beautiful pigmentation and a good variation in colors! Lots of product for the price. Can buy at Kohl's and get Kohl's cash back for it
Hannah D.
The formula of these is AMAZING. They're so buttery and soft and apply like a dream. I even have the highlights which are BEAUTIFUL.
Very pigmented! Use a light hand because it can be too much very quickly. Good color selection.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The lorac blushes are so beautiful! They go on very nicely and last all day on me!!
nikki m.
How pigmented are these? I'm scared of clown blushes
Irene M.
How is this on sensitive skin?
MeAnne F.
Oakley, CA
Is it ok on sensitive skin?
Camille A.
Which color would be best for medium skin tones (NC30) ?
Breeana B.
Linton , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting blush?