MakeupEye MakeupEye PrimerLORAC
Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 053 oz

Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz

Behind the Scenes Eye Primer by LORAC is a gentle and lightweight formula that keeps your eye shadow picture-perfect and crease-free from day to night. Created to be used behind the scenes on photo shoots and on the red carpet. Glides on easily for crease-resistant, silky-smooth color that lasts. Keeps color true and prevents fading.

I heard a lot about Lorac from Tati but I was wondering as to the blending ease of these palettes?
I would love to try this my eye makeup never stays :(
How heavy is this product on the eyes?
Start your review of Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz!
Product Highlights
...I wash it off at night. (sometimes that is 12+ hours). I do not have oily lids, so I do not know how that will affect wear.in reviews
...works great with shadows , its really affordable too and worth the money a little goes along wayin reviews
A little goes a long way and this doesn't have a color that is noticeable on my darker skin, NC43.in reviews
I realize for a high end product this is pretty average, but then just the other day on a flash website I saw the full sized primer and an eyeshadow for only $10!in reviews
This was the very first eye primer I ever used and I'm absolutely unloved with it...in reviews
Julie L.
Converse, IN
Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz uploaded by Julie L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My eyes are hooded and this eye primer keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and cuts down on the oils my lids produce. Makes the eyeshadow blend more evenly. Would recommend this eye primer!
LaNaysha E.
Gloversville, NY
I have extremely oily eyelids. No matter what I do, my eyelids are oily and it always creases my eyeshadow and looks terrible four hours into the day. I also have hooded eyes, which I believe adds to the oil production on my eyelid. I have tried about ten different lid primers and oil broke through EVERY single time. I tried NARS, Mac, Tarte, Elf, Urban Decay, NYX, Essence, - none of them could keep my eyelids from getting oily. I even tried the concealer and setting it with a powder trick. Nope. Just as bad. And then I tried the free sample of the Lorac that came with my palette. It was marvelous! It IS on the dry side so if you have dry eyelids, stay away from this. But those of us with oily lids - you'll adore it.
Katheryn L.
Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: ULTA
It kept my cream eyeshadows in place, when usually other primers won’t do. I like that the color doesn’t overwhelm the eyelid, it blends seamlessly into the skin
Lorrie M.
Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz uploaded by Lorrie M.
Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz eye shadow primer works just as good as the morphes eye primer. It brings out pigment and helps with creasing. It is a lightweight formula. And, it goes on smooth. It will absolutely lock in your eyeshadow for all day wear! Excellent primer, highly recommend!
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz uploaded by Heather W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy this primer! Eyeshadows go on incredibly pigmented and its not drying or streaky on the lids. Pricing is fair and you only have to use a little for your whole lid! After trying primer I'll never apply eyeshadow without one again and right now this is my go to!
Jordon D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product! Works fantastic! My eye make up stays on all day and is still vibrant after a couple of hours!
Anna V.
Sumter, SC
Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, 0.53 oz uploaded by Anna V.
Purchased at: ULTA
With every purchase of a Pro Palette (At least you my understanding), you will receive a little sample of Loracs’ Behind the Scenes Eye Primer and let me tell you it is completely worth it. It is not super sticky or too thick, it gives you a nice and smooth canvas to work on. I used it the first time on my entire face and I feel as if my makeup went on smoother and almost lasted a little longer than normal. I will be getting a tube of it myself very soon, I feel it brings out a brighter pigment of the shadows and allows the shadows to lay easier.
Hannah W.
San Antonio, TX
My eyeshadow does not crease when I use this product. Very north application and not drying on the lids. I would repurchase this product.
Elizabeth T.
Hillsboro, AL
I honestly love this primer so much more than any of the UD primer potions! It doesn't crease at all on me, stays forever, and when you do the math it's cheaper by the ounce so I think it's well worth it to spend a teeny bit more initially.
Stephanie B.
Cicero, NY
My absolute favorite eye shadow primer! It holds onto shadows to keep them from fading and it stops my eye shadow for creasing at all! I will always repurchase this eye primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...