BY LORAC

Instantly transform your look with this LORAC Alter Ego highly-pigmented lipstick. Coats your lips in highly-pigmented color with opaque coverage HOW TO USE Follow your natural lip line and evenly coat lips with highly-pigmented, silky smooth color. .12 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Orange. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chloe H.
Onarga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just start by saying I LOVE Lorac lipsticks. They are the most beautiful, comfortable, long wearing lipsticks I've ever worn and I own multiple shades. I've recommended to several friends who fell in love with these too. 100% will buy more.
Miso J.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is wearable but still packs a punch! It goes great with my medium skin tone and a neutral eye look. Bought this a while ago, but there's still a lot left! I would definitely buy this again!
Johanna R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!!!! it was my everyday wear lip for about 2 months after I bought it. It goes on so smooth and last quite some time although not all day. Would definitely buy again.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is amazing for fall, and summer, it makes your lips pop out and it looks bootiful, I love how it's so pretty and the application is easy, it was as good as I thought it was gonna be forsure
Hannah N.
Haughton
this product is the perfect orange! it really gets me in the mood for halloween and just pops on the lip! i would definatly recommend
Kimberly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent & the formula of this lipstick . I purchased it at Ulta when it was on sale for $8 it is def pay full price for it .
Juan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este color es muy bonito, bastante delicado pero muy bueno, dura bastante tiempo y es muy recomendado :)