LORAC Alter Ego Satin Finish Lipstick, Lt Purple uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.LORAC Alter Ego Satin Finish Lipstick, Lt Purple uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.LORAC Alter Ego Satin Finish Lipstick, Lt Purple uploaded by Jackelyn R.

BY LORAC

Instantly transform your look with this LORAC Alter Ego highly-pigmented lipstick. Coats your lips in highly-pigmented color with opaque coverage HOW TO USE Follow your natural lip line and evenly coat lips with highly-pigmented, silky smooth color. .12 oz. Size: .11 Oz. Color: Lt Purple. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love ❤ it! I tried it for the first time and immediately loved it. It goes on smooth and the color was exactly like on the package. It does make your lips feel dry but instead like a moisturized product. Stays on for a long period of time as well.
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lorac eyeshadow but these lipsticks are atrocious! The color swatches fine but on the lips it looks awful. It sits on top of you lips, emphasizes lines and texture, and does everything you don't want a lipstick to do. I love bullet lipsticks but I don't know what they were thinking with this formula.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lip stick! It glides on so smooth and easy! It not only moisturizers my lips but stays put as well! This is my first time using this product but i definitely want one in every single color now!! I absolutely love it.
Nicoletta P.
Paphos
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!! This is actually one of my favourites! Also, I'm a huge fan of matte lipsticks so it is an extra bonus;) Additionally, it has a really good price. I mean it is not that expensive for its quality. Probably buying this again!