LORAC Alter Ego Satin Finish Lipstick, Dark Red uploaded by Kristy S.

BY LORAC

Instantly transform your look with this LORAC Alter Ego highly-pigmented lipstick. Coats your lips in highly-pigmented color with opaque coverage HOW TO USE Follow your natural lip line and evenly coat lips with highly-pigmented, silky smooth color. .12 oz. Size: .11 Oz. Color: Dark Red. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Nicole B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The entire range of the alter ego lipsticks are one of the best bullet lipstick formulas out therE. Super creamy and pigmented with one stroke color pay off. The chrome packaging is really nice and the price is right. Also, Lorac always have value sets during the holidays!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick really does have a satin smooth finish. It's one of my favorite lip colors, and I love the formula and smell. It's worth the price, in my opinion. I would buy this product again. The only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because it's not long wearing.
Adrienne A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lipstick! any Lorac product is reliable. Its long wearing and keeps the lips soft. It definitely doesn't dry out. its very easy to apply and is very pigmented. Its worth the price tag and I will definitely buy this product again as well as other shades.
Nati V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this brand for lipsticks, their mattes are not as drying as others, they are long lasting and they apply smoothly, not runny.
Holly M.
England
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lipstick specifically for my Halloween costume, as recommended by a friend, and oh my days is it amazing! The coverage is brilliant and it glides on smoothly. The colour is so rich and it perfectly complimented my costume. Would recommend to everyone