BY LORAC

Alter Ego Lipstick - Instantly transform your look with LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick. These sexy and playful lipsticks coat your lips in highly-pigmented color with an opaque, matte finish. Alter Ego Lipstick contains antioxidants such as acai berry, pomegranate, grape seed extract, and vitamins C and E. Whether you wish to be a Free Spirit, a Supermodel or a Sex Kitten (even if just for a night), Alter Ego Lipstick comes in a gorgeous range of colors from soft nudes to vivid hues to create any look you covet. Embrace your every identity and dress up your lips with LORAC. - Alter Ego Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emma B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I’ve used this lip stick in conjunction with the matching lip liner and wow, it makes my lips look good. It seems to go with all different outfits and both me and my mom love the way it looks like us even though we have different skin tones
Flor I.
Frisco, TX
I love how rich and creamy these Lorac lipsticks are ! This brown is a very true dark brown looks great for a night out. They’re not too pricey I like to buy the lipsticks in sets rather than individual saves some money and you’re able to try multiple colors I would definitely recommend them !
Yaya B.
Berkeley, CA
This is a great color of paired with the He righ lipliner. I wasn’t expecting it to be dull looking. However I discovered it can be quite nice if paired with the right lipliner. Brown or purple does the trick.
Bri H.
Lorac lipsticks are so well made! They are in the top 3 for my favorite lipsticks...EVER!! I currently own 11 and will buy mrke.