BY LORAC

Alter Ego Lipstick - Instantly transform your look with LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick. These sexy and playful lipsticks coat your lips in highly-pigmented color with an opaque, matte finish. Alter Ego Lipstick contains antioxidants such as acai berry, pomegranate, grape seed extract, and vitamins C and E. Whether you wish to be a Free Spirit, a Supermodel or a Sex Kitten (even if just for a night), Alter Ego Lipstick comes in a gorgeous range of colors from soft nudes to vivid hues to create any look you covet. Embrace your every identity and dress up your lips with LORAC. - Alter Ego Lipstick

LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick
  • "This is the most beautiful lipstick I've ever used! It's creamy and matte. It stays on for hours. It even kind acts as a balm and covers any dryness on my lips! It's a perfect formula!" in 104 reviews
  • "Holy grail! Soft smooth and buttery but long lasting!!! Wearing this today actually!!! Use it on my clients all the time!!" in 35 reviews
  • "This has to be my top favorite lipstick at the moment! It's been my favorite since I purchased it. The color is so beautiful it's a nice pinky brown shade and it's very natural looking. It's really easy to make your lips look more plump and full with this lipstick. This lipstick is matte but it's defiantly not drying like MAC matte lipsticks. They are still a bit moisturizing to the lips. The Lorac Alter ego lipsticks have a great formula, really nice staying power, and great pigmentation. This has to be my favorite formula for lipsticks! I have about 11 different shades and still want MORE! I can't get enough I love them so much!! ❤️" in 27 reviews
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
These are my favorite matte lipsticks! I have both the 2016 and 2017 holiday sets and have loved every shade. The lightest one in 2017, working girl, was kind of dry looking because of how light it is against my skin tone, but instantly looks good with a lip liner. I highly recommend buying the holiday sets because the value is too good and the quality is just as great as the permanent range. I'm wearing "provocateur" in the photo. It lasts very well on the lips, but can have some issues with a thicker lip balm underneath, so wipe off balm before you use these lipsticks. They have some unique shades if you look into the collection, as well as my current favorite nude (duchess).
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Review for: CEO (dusty rose) more...
I’ll start by saying that I was pretty anti cream lipstick up until a few months ago. I was (and still do love!) all about matte liquid lipsticks. I was convinced that creams would get all over the place and wear off. I only have two brands of cream lipsticks - Urban Decay and Lorac. Lorac is definitely the favorite! I have three colors now - CEO, Snow Bunny and Exhibitionist. I absolutely adore all of them! They are all so wearable with anything and make my lips look amazing. They don’t dry my lips out, either. I am looking forward to getting more colors.

I got the Colors CEO and Snow Bunny in a set sold at Kohl’s. It was $30 for both lipsticks and a blush. If you’re looking to try a couple of colors, that is a very reasonably priced way to do so. I just saw the holiday collections of lipsticks from Lorac (that printed this review) and I may invest in one of those as well.

The lipsticks are long lasting. Not like a matte liquid lipstick, obviously, but they do very well. When they do wear out they aren’t messy and leave your lips with a tint of the color. I am a smoker (I know, I know...) and even with that, rubbing my lips together will more or less fix the color.

Fantastic and I can’t wait to try more colors!

Pic front top to bottom:
Exhibitionist
CEO
Snow Bunny

They are all in the nude family and work great even with my skin being tan.
Jessica T.
Review for: Duchess (rosy nude) more...
This is one of my favorite lip formulas! I purchased the Alter Ego set from Ulta, which included the shade Duchess. The packaging is nice and sleek, the lipstick smells very nice. It goes on smoothly, it’s a creamy to matte formula. It takes a while to dry down to where it doesn’t transfer as much but it has lasting power. It feels lightweight on the lips and is hydrating, unlike a lot of liquid lip matte formulas. I really like the colors, from nude to berry. The lightest shade is a bit too light for me, I just use it under a darker color to lift it. I got a set of 5 different colors in the set and it was only $17. That’s a great price for these and I’m considering purchasing the other set available as well! I definitely recommend the Lorac Alter Ego lipsticks.
Beth R.
Review for: Nymph (cool pink) more...
I never hear enough about lorac lipsticks. I really like this. I ended up buying it from marshalls so I got a good price for it.

But on to the actual product. it wears well. it does make like cracks a little noticible, if you're really looking for it or have someone up in your face. the color quickly builds for an opaque coat. I have the color nymph which is very pretty. I like the wear. I only had to apply it again after eating like most lip products. and it has that nice coco butter like scent.
Kayla H.
Mount Royal, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade “Pastry Chef”. This is very pretty pink shade that is a beautiful pop of color. It has a satin finish and is very creamy and nice to apply. It keeps me feeling hydrated and wears pretty well.
It is a little sheen though, which is probably the only downside.
The packaging is beautiful and it smells pretty good lol.
I included some pictures for reference!
Becky S.
I wasn't very impressed with the 2 shades of this #LoracAlterEgo lipstick I bought a while back from #Sephora. The packaging was average for a regular lipstick but the formula reminds me of something older or slightly outdated.
They were pigmented, creamy and seemingly easy to apply. On the other hand, I didn't think the shades were flattering, there was an unpleasant scent with them and they were so thick that it made my lips look chapped or unevenly textured when applied.
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
Review for: CEO (dusty rose), Minimalist (deep rose) more...
My FAVORITE lipstick formula. The color “Minimalist” is so amazing I can’t even deal. I would say it’s my go to lipstick shade and I wear it almost 98% of the time. The shade “CEO” is great with it too because it’s slightly darker. So what I do is apply CEO to the outer corner of my lips, and then apply Minimalist to the center. It creates the most beautiful nude ombré lip. I buy these in bulk.
Elyse F.
Denver , CO
Review for: Cat Lady (soft mauve - satin finish) more...
This product feels so good on. It is moisturizing but not sticky feeling and this color is the perfect nude for me. I usually go for pink or berry tones and this lipstick is nude with a pink undertone. I love wearing it for my everyday look, it smells great and has a little shine to it.
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Review for: Nudist (peach nude) more...
I love the lorac products almost my whole makeup collection is full or lorac. There products are long lasting and never fail me. The lipsticks smell like chocolate. Its not a cheap product but its also not expensive. With the lorac lip sticks say you run out of your favorite color you can take the bottom off and there is more product to use just take a lip brush and apply it. I love nude colors and lipstick that isnt going to dry and look crackly.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Mua (black cherry), Other more...
Other color is in the shade “foodie”, from the Ladies Who Brunch collection. Beautiful lipsticks. They have so much pigment, are easy to apply, don’t transfer much, and are so long lasting. Everyone should try this product!
Lisa R.
Are these comfortable to wear?
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I've been looking for a new lipstick to try and I've never tried LORAC. Is this comfortable on the lips? How is the color pigment? Is it long lasting?
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Is the bottom part a lipgloss?
Kyra S.
Does this eccentuate the lines in your lips? And how is the lasting power?
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
Do these come off easily on cups and food? Nothing that I hate more than biting into a sandwich and eating lipstick!!