BY LORAC

Alter Ego Lipstick - Instantly transform your look with LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick. These sexy and playful lipsticks coat your lips in highly-pigmented color with an opaque, matte finish. Alter Ego Lipstick contains antioxidants such as acai berry, pomegranate, grape seed extract, and vitamins C and E. Whether you wish to be a Free Spirit, a Supermodel or a Sex Kitten (even if just for a night), Alter Ego Lipstick comes in a gorgeous range of colors from soft nudes to vivid hues to create any look you covet. Embrace your every identity and dress up your lips with LORAC. - Alter Ego Lipstick see more...

• Do these come off easily on cups and food? Nothing that I hate m...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Visionary (taupe brown)
These lipsticks are absolutely amazing! The colors are beautiful and I got them on hautelook for 40$ and I am so happy I did. They are moisturizing but matte but long wearing and pigmented and I will definitely repurchase more from the regular line of these lipsticks. Oh the package is perfect!
Crystal R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brand!!!! One of my absolute holy grails. They never ever sacrifice quality. Always a perfect product. There’s not one product I wouldn’t buy from them! Lipsticks are great. Creamy & long lasting. True to color and very very pigmented.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Other
I really am a huge fan of the whole Lorac Line!!! I absolutely love their Lorac Alter ego lipsticks! Not only are they moisturizing but they are also very pigmented! You don't need to gob it on! A nice thin layer looks classy and bright and colorful! My favorite and signature color of theirs is called "dutchess"! It is a beautiful pinkish nude that compliments every skin color! If you are looking for the worlds best lipstick then look no further! The Lorac Alter Ego line is the lipstick for you! Trust me you won't regret it!
Victoria G.
East Dublin, GA
Review for: Other
Love these lipsticks. I have three colors and haven’t been disappointed by any of them. They’re creamy, but last longer than most creamy lipsticks. Definitely recommend.
Sarah A.
If you are looking for a quality lip product that is going to leave your lips feeling soft, give your lips incredible color, and make people stop and compliment you, then, yes, you do need this lipstick! I wear it to work daily, and every day someone compliments me or asks me where I got my lipstick! One application lasts my whole day teaching as well! They aren't waxy and in fact, they actually have a pleasant smell and taste because let's face it, we all know what it feels like to feel like you just melted a candle and smeared it on your lips! These alter ego colors are vibrant and a staple for the winter and fall months!
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite things about lorac lipsticks is that they smell amazing. I purchased the shade minimalist and it is a great rosy nude color. I have been wearing it to work every day. It is very creamy and it glides on very easily. I needed to make sure I scrubbed my lips before application because since it is matte it showed flaws when i didn't remove excess dead skin. My only downside to this is that it transferred easily, however that's not a huge deal to me. Next shade I would love to try is dutchess.
Kajsa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the LORAC products! I own two colors of these and I can't get enough of them. Again, Kohl's carries Lorac products and they are decently priced. I recommend any of their products. Their lip sticks and glosses are the perfect touch the any night out. I defiantly will be getting more in the near future!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Visionary (taupe brown)
This is one of the BEST traditional lipsticks I own. I absolutely love the formula. The colors are all extremely, extremely pigmented and opaque and they glide on so easily. They don't feel drying on the lips, either. In fact, mine always feel strangely nourished. They have a traditional lipstick scent- reminds me a lot of MAC's lipsticks. But I find it pleasant!! They are just honestly so underrated in my opinion.
Meryl J.
I bought shade "Secret Agent" from Ulta. I believe it was under $20. The color is a pink, dusty rose type nude. It is not very long lasting. Does dry pretty matte but is not transfer proof. Nice packaging. I like it for the color but the formula could be better.
Anna M.
Review for: Other
This is one of the best lipstick formulas on the market. Period. I have the shades Duchess and Nudist. They are both highly pigmented in one swipe, and feel so buttery and comfortable on the lips. They smell divine, like lightly toasted marshmallows. I simply can't get enough!
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
Do these come off easily on cups and food? Nothing that I hate more than biting into a sandwich and eating lipstick!!