LORAC
Alter Ego CEO Lip Collection Gift Set, Brown

LORAC Alter Ego CEO Lip Collection Gift Set, Brown

Transform your lips with this LORAC trio gift set including a lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner. CEO color shade for lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner Highly-pigmented color Infused with antioxidants of Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamins C and E. HOW TO USE Line your lips before applying your favorite Alter Ego Lipstick or Lip Gloss for clean, defined edges. Fill in your lips entirely with liner for a matte lip look. Apply all over lips under Lipstick or Lip Gloss for added staying power. 3-piece set includes: 0.12-oz. lipstick, 0.13-oz. lip gloss & 0.012-oz. lip liner Size: One Size. Color: Brown. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LORAC Alter Ego CEO Lip Collection Gift Set, Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Palm Bay Florida
LORAC Alter Ego CEO Lip Collection Gift Set, Brown uploaded by Saundra G.
LORAC Alter Ego CEO Lip Collection Gift Set, Brown uploaded by Saundra G.
This is such a beautiful lip collection, the colors are stunning and very pigmented #Lorac #makeupjunkie Lorac Alter Ego Satin Lipstick #mymakeupbag #beautyhaul
Petersburg, WV
Awesome. Glides on so smoothly. Makes my lips feel luxurious. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. My daughters love this also. Makes a wonderful gift 🎁
Blaine, MN
I absolutely love this! I have it in the dark maroon and it is so pigmented and every part goes on so smooth. It's a bold color which is great for dates. I purchased mine from kohl's and it was so worth the money! I would definitely recommend!!
Canton, MI
1,220 reviews
I obsessed with these colors that came in this gift set! They are so pretty and look amazing on! I highly recommend to anyone
Provo, UT
This is the best lipstick has the best wear of anything I've ever used in it's price range. it's my 'date night' go-to because it stays in place really well and wears off evenly through the day. I've had it last through dinner, a movie and goodnight kisses without smearing. It isn't a stain and was definetly gone by the end of the night but it slowly and cleanly faded so that I barely noticed and didn't feel the need to reapply.
Scottown, OH
LORAC Alter Ego CEO Lip Collection Gift Set, Brown uploaded by Olivia B.
Hands down my favorite lipstick ever. You get a great deal if you buy it in a set too, I think it was $25 for a liquid lip, matte stick, and liner. My only problem is my lips get super dry with the lipstick through the day. Color is also to.die.for.
Tampa, FL
Love love love this color! The lipstick has a slightly matte finish and truly makes me feel like a powerful CEO when I wear it. The lip liner is perfect and I love the automatic sharpening. I don't use the lip gloss as it is too sticky for my taste.
Corinth, TX
My favorite lipstick CEO and it's sometimes on sale at Nordstrom rack in theses duel packages and it's such a good deal! The color looks so good on every skin type and I've always got so many compliments on the color! WOULD definitely recommend this to people!

Looking for your answer?