BY LORAC

Featuring two new exclusive shades and two best-selling shades, this LORAC California Dreaming liquid lipstick set has the most on-trend shades straight from LA. Includes: Soft Pink, Light Peach, Plum Brown and Soft Mauve shades HOW TO USE For a subtle effect, apply one of the darker shades to the entire lip. Then apply one of the lighter shades to the center of the lips. Lightly blend the two shades together by tapping the lips with your ring finger. Includes: (4) .11 oz. liquid lipsticks Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• I've been looking for lip colors that really match my ski...1 Answers
  • How is the formula of the liquid lips, are they drying? I...1 Answers
ashlee w.
I picked this set up at Kohl's on clearance for thirteen dollars and I'm really glad I did. The color Plum Brown is this beautiful shade of brown that sends you back to the 90's. Which, is clearly my favorite and it has become a staple in many of my looks. These liquid lips are stunning, pigmented, smell amazing and were super affordable even before the discount. I had never tried any of Lorac's liquid lips before, but I'm so glad I bit the bullet.
Cortney d.
I love this formula. The shades are a little light, bit that is easily remedied with a little lip liner. I also love how inexpensive this little box set it. If you love nudes & a lightweight formula, get this set.
Tina C.
Toms River , NJ
I picked this up at kohls for $36 bucks. The shades that it comes with are more neutral and for everyday. The 2 lighter shades didn't sit well on my lips but the mauve and the darker shade looked absolutely stunning. The wearability on these are also really nice and very light weight. They don't like anything but it kind of dries my lips after 2 hours. They have a strong vanilla cupcakes scent that lingers for 30 minutes.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
These colors are absolutely a perfect combination in one set. They do not dry out the lips and apply so easily. I have absolutely loved trying these and literally wear one of the 4 colors every single day...I even mix colors to create the perfect shade depending on the look. I am so glad to have found this brand; it is definitely a contender in the competitive lip brand products.
Vanessa M.
If you love nudes you'll definitely love this set of liquid lippies from lorac! It's by far my favorite formula. Not too drying, pigmented and long wearing. It wasn't that expensive either and you get 4. LORAC 4-pc. California Dreaming PRO Liquid Lipstick Set, Multicolor
Isela C.
I got this set on Hautelook for $20. This is the first time I've used Lorac's liquid lipsticks, and I really like them. They don't feel drying on the lips whatsoever. These are very liquidy, so I try to start with a minimal amount on first application. The shade range in this collection is beautiful!
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I would give this set a five star but some of the colors are way too light for me and a bit drying. I do love the plum brown shade. I get a lot of compliments on it!
Alyx S.
Inglewood, CA
So I am completely obsessed with liquid lipstick right now, when I saw this set at Kohls for $36 I freaked out and bought it. Two of the colors look gorgeous on me(plum brown and soft maybe), however the soft pink and light peach completely crease on my lips. My husband said I looked like a smoker!😐
I love the colors theyre so pretty they feel so soft on my lips i would totally buy them again or buy them as a girft for someone because im sure they will like it just how i like it x
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lorac lipsticks are great. This set offers grear colors. Long lasting and feels great. Not a bad chemical smell either. Priced slightly too high but I'd still recommend and repurchase. I usually purchase from Nordstrom or ulta
Samantha R.
I've been looking for lip colors that really match my skin tone. Something that is matte but yet has shine.
Manda S.
How is the formula of the liquid lips, are they drying? Is there another liquid lip formula these compare to?