LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre
4.38 / 5 based on 47 Reviews
Amp up your look with 3D Liquid Lustre GOLD! The paraben-free, long-lasting, shimmering top coat can be applied over eye shadow or worn alone on eyes and cheeks for luminous, prismatic, 3-Dimensional sparkle and shine. Refuse to be 1-Dimensional and go 3-D with LORAC! 3D Liquid Lustre, Gold. see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre
- "I'm all about glitter, and product it perfect. No fall outs, extra glittery. Just love it. Makes any eyeshadow looks amazing. " in 15 reviews
- "It is great for when you just want to have a little bit of sparkle, or when you want to go all out." in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a REALLY long way with these and they will last forever." in 2 reviews
- "It looks great if you dab it over any shade of eyeshadow and even looks amazing if you use it without any eyeshadow!" in 2 reviews
- "However, a little bit goes a long way so I find the protect very easy to overuse and waste." in 2 reviews
AMAZING!!!!! I love this product, and everyone and their mothers should try it. It's so beautiful and I love the color payoff!
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Not to fond of it or maybe i just didnt use long enough. Not to happy with the product not sure if id give it a second try
I love that you can add the Liquid Lustre to any look to make your eyes sparkle. This product is very easy to use.
Difficult to use. The payoff is pretty good. Dries quickly but quite expensive. A little does go a long way.
Lorac 3d liquid Lustre drops are fun to add sparkle to any look. I have quite a few colors. Great product.
These are amazing. Love these for holiday looks and they are easy to work with. A little goes a long ways!
I loveee Liquid Lustre! This gives a great sparkle to the eyes and not in a tacky glittery 5-year-old way
Great brand with great prices! Shopping at ulta for Lorac is winning ❤️❤️ Worth any money spent
Omggggg I lovvee this stuff.. I like the silver better no fall out its amazing...
Q & A
Can you even buy these anymore? I loved these years ago and haven't been able to find them since...I feel like every product I like from lorac gets discontinued
I own these liquid lusters. But not sure how to use them. What's your favorite way to use them? Any tips?
How does this product work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos