LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre
Amp up your look with 3D Liquid Lustre GOLD! The paraben-free, long-lasting, shimmering top coat can be applied over eye shadow or worn alone on eyes and cheeks for luminous, prismatic, 3-Dimensional sparkle and shine. Refuse to be 1-Dimensional and go 3-D with LORAC! 3D Liquid Lustre, Gold. see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre
- "I'm all about glitter, and product it perfect. No fall outs, extra glittery. Just love it. Makes any eyeshadow looks amazing. " in 15 reviews
- "It is great for when you just want to have a little bit of sparkle, or when you want to go all out." in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a REALLY long way with these and they will last forever." in 2 reviews
- "It looks great if you dab it over any shade of eyeshadow and even looks amazing if you use it without any eyeshadow!" in 2 reviews
- "However, a little bit goes a long way so I find the protect very easy to overuse and waste." in 2 reviews
You can get beautiful looks with this, however it is really easy to overuse and thus can be wasteful. It is also nearly impossible to not get glitter everywhere.
I absolutely LOVED this product!!!! I had it in Diamond and I can not find it anywhere anymore!!!! It's one of my favorite products of all time and I'm so upset they don't seem to be selling it anymore
This product is versatile! I use it as a glitter top coat to my eye looks, in the center of my lips and sometimes a dramatic highlight! I would recommend the holiday set of these!
I use this as an inner corner highlight, in the center or my lid, over a black eyeliner. It is so versatile I just love it. I will definitely be repurchasing
I love this stuff! It's literally like liquid gold..you can even use it to streak in your hair. The only thing I don't like is it seems to evaporate quickly.
These were a lot of fun... many uses. Get creative is all I can tell you. They are a solid line but this year they didn't impress me much. Same ole...
I give this product a thumbs up. It is so good and sparkly. It is good by its self or with eyeshadow. I love it a lot and gives a wet appearance.
I received the hot rock set as a gift. These lusters are pretty cool. Shake very well before application. Pigmentation is great! No fall out!
To be honest I didn't care for the application method for this product. I love the effect it gives but it is difficult to apply.
I'm all about glitter, and product it perfect. No fall outs, extra glittery. Just love it. Makes any eyeshadow looks amazing.
Q & A
Can you even buy these anymore? I loved these years ago and haven't been able to find them since...I feel like every product I like from lorac gets discontinued
I own these liquid lusters. But not sure how to use them. What's your favorite way to use them? Any tips?
How does this product work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos